What did you enjoy most about Episode 5?

Episode 5 was one of the best episodes for me so far, I enjoyed The Traveler boss fight, with the on screen prompts, and of course the intro on Helios, and the great music choice. The amount of laughs during this Episode and the ending also made it the best episode for me. I enjoyed all of the Episode.

What did you enjoy most? And what did you think overall about the Episode?

The intro on Helios was awesome.

Comments

• The boss fight with The Traveler was the best part for me.

• Is everything an option?

• I suppose it would be.

Poogers555 posted: »

Is everything an option?

• I can't tell man. I loved Jack's final moments, Vault Team vs Traveler and the ending.

• The Episode was full of tons of good moments. I had trouble deciding what to write too.

AronDracula posted: »

I can't tell man. I loved Jack's final moments, Vault Team vs Traveler and the ending.

• Is your text stuck on the italic font.

SmolGui posted: »

The Episode was full of tons of good moments. I had trouble deciding what to write too.

• edited October 2015

The whole episode was pretty much great for me, and it kept getting better and better, my favorite part would be picking my team and just basically the whole battle.

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Is everything an option?

• It's fancy.

Is your text stuck on the italic font.

• edited October 2015

Nah I just like writing in Italics. I do it a lot on Google+ so it sorta carried over.

Is your text stuck on the italic font.

• I do agree, I feel very FaNcY right now

enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

It's fancy.

• Athena and Janey dialogue ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Google+

enter image description here

SmolGui posted: »

Nah I just like writing in Italics. I do it a lot on Google+ so it sorta carried over.

• Loved the episode as a whole, but my favourite part has got to be the final talk with Jack. I was devastated over LB's supposed death so I hated Jack, hated him. By the time he died, however, all I felt was pity and regret at his death.

• Killing Jack

• Forgot to include that. Guess I'm invited to a wedding.

Athena and Janey dialogue ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• edited October 2015

Oh, I don't know maybe the WHOLE episode?

The Handsome Jack "break up" scene

Vaughn pulling a S2 Kenny return

The BEST TWIST I've seen yet.

The ENTIRE Vault Monster fight.

One aspect I also really loved was the idea of "family" in this episode. By the end of this story, Rhys, Vaughn, Fiona, Sasha, Loader Bot, and Gortys don't feel like friends anymore. They all feel like a family that's been through a lot and deeply care for each other. I honestly haven't seen a genuine connection of a sci-fi family since the Original Star Wars trilogy with Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca, C-3PO, and R2-D2.

• Definitely the final scene with Jack, the intro, and the vault as my top three in no particular order, So many emotions. But I loved the whole episode.

• Lol k.

Google+

• pretty much everything haha.. but if I had to pick a few.. the intro was amazing (the feels started with the intro) the TWSIT I did not expect loader bot lol. and just that final fight with the Vault Monster. THE EPISODE WAS NEARLY PERFECT.

• Thumbs up!

Definitely the final scene with Jack, the intro, and the vault as my top three in no particular order, So many emotions. But I loved the whole episode.

• Wait they invited Claptrap LOL?

Forgot to include that. Guess I'm invited to a wedding.

• The Loader Bot twist had me pause the game and scream "WHAT" for about a minute.

Enigma12 posted: »

pretty much everything haha.. but if I had to pick a few.. the intro was amazing (the feels started with the intro) the TWSIT I did not expect loader bot lol. and just that final fight with the Vault Monster. THE EPISODE WAS NEARLY PERFECT.

• I have to agree with @Poogers555, pretty much everything.

• Getting betrayed by Jack. Oh man, talk about karma. Also, that reveal. Whew. I needed to take a few deep breaths after that.

• edited October 2015

What I enjoyed the most?

Well let's see, the final dialogue with Jack was amazing even tho he tried to kills us again, then the Vaughn return and also laser pointers made me crack up pretty hard, then the reveal of stranger, also then when Rhys was a bad cop but he had to be a good cop was hilarious, Rhys hug deny, and of course the chat between Rhys and Fiona god only knows how long i've waited for telltale to let me ship them.

Telltale never fails to amaze me with their games, every game they have made is like a piece of heaven, except GoT and the Minecraft game, wanted GoT to stay a TV show and not really into Minecraft.

Can't wait for their next masterpiece.

• enter image description here

Million posted: »

What I enjoyed the most? Well let's see, the final dialogue with Jack was amazing even tho he tried to kills us again, then the Vaughn re

• Of course! Who wouldn't invite our glorious lord and savior claptrap?

Wait they invited Claptrap LOL?

• "Enjoy" doesn't quite cover how much fun I had. If I have to pick ONE scene, then it has to be the mecha battle!

Not only it is so damn enjoyable, but ever since Episode 1, I have been dreaming and hoping this would happen. Every single time as I wait for the next episode, I keep hoping that Rhys would enter a robot or iron man suit and fight. When this happened, I have such a big wide smile on my face. No, actually I think I laughed with joy. My dream came true! And it happened in my favorite game! :D

• The big fight at the end.

Also, Sasha getting her arm broken immediately after Felix's present healed her.

• edited October 2015

Definitely the big battle with the Megazord reference.

Edit: I also appreciated the C-3PO and R2-D2 reference with Loader Bot and Gortys.

• As heartbreaking as it was for time playing it, the opening sequence.

Absoustly brilliant intro.

• I really loved the happy end and that nobody of the heroes that I really liked through the game didn't die.

• edited October 2015
    • Happy Ending
    • August gets his redemption.
    • MECH FIGHT!
    • E-Sports Cassius.
    • The opening.
    • Jack's death. If you played BL2, you'd understand.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.