Answer the question above you

Comments

• Gf

What is your fidget spinner's colour?

• Clear because I don't have one.

If you can reboot a movie franchise, which franchise would you choose?

• Hobbit, Eragon or Inkheart.

Would you rather live poor but happy, or rich but depressed?

• Rich and happy, thank you.

Your favorite ice cream flavor?

• Cotton candy
    What would you do if one of your friends kept sending lesbians making out and you feel very uncomfortable? (I know very specific)

• edited August 2017

lock your bedroom door and get ur fap face on
    What is your favourite car class?

• Well I am not that fond of cars because I have a bike

Ice dragon vs Normal dragon (GOT)
    Who wins ?

Melton23 posted: »

lock your bedroom door and get ur fap face on What is your favourite car class?

• Fire > Ice, so Drogon wins.

Rick or Morty?

• Morty definitely, I can't stand Rick I don't know why (but I'm only on season 1)

Favourite Elvis Presley Song? (If u don't know answer who's your favourite before 2000s?)

• Jailhouse Rock

Favorite Football team? (Not soccer)

• edited August 2017

New York Giants.

If you could be famous for one thing, what would that one thing be?

• Playing soccer/football

Favorite place to go?

• My house.

Video game character with the best Voice Actor/Actress?

• Wheatley from Portal 2 voiced by Stephen Merchant (I fricking love him)

Most hated fictional character?

• Gabe for TWD A New Frontier

Movie actors you wish didn't pass away?

• Robin Williams and Carrie Fisher.

Mayweather or McGregor?

• Don't need to answer that

Worst Telltale game?

• ANF. No doubt.

Worst and Best Bioshock ending?

• I haven't played Bioshock, sorry.

Which publisher is worse? Ubisoft or Konami?

• Konami

Drogon VS Ice dragon(Zombie Viserion) who wins

• Drogon

Do you want a Game of Thrones Telltale sequel sooner or Tales from the Borderlands sequel sooner?

• edited September 2017

(Let me just say I haven't seen this thread for a LONG time, and I don't really have time to read the last question.)

Let me just say in answer to the last question: No. (For whatever good it will do.)

Do you think Daryl had a thing for Beth?

I asked this because I saw this video series where this woman, who sounds like she has asked digree in psychology and here's what she had to say.

• I'd argue he has a thing for Carol more than he did Beth. Beth was like 16/17, so Darryl having the hots for her would be a little creepy.

Favorite director?

• Edgar Wright

Do fish sleep ?

ralo229 posted: »

I'd argue he has a thing for Carol more than he did Beth. Beth was like 16/17, so Darryl having the hots for her would be a little creepy. Favorite director?

• edited September 2017

Yes, fishes do "sleep"

What are your thoughts on Bethesda's Creation Club?

• It's just Bethesda being dumb again. They didn't learn their lesson when Steam removed paid mods 4 days after setting it up because of the outrage, so they deserve everything coming to them.

Favourite 2d/3d platformer (game)?

• Huh, hard question going strictly by platformer I'm going to say Castlevania, the first one although I'd argue it's mostly nostalgia, by sheer enjoyment probably Megaman X, after all, it's the one I've finished more times than any platformer.

Might be worth noting that I don't consider Metroidvanias to be platformers since the focus is more on exploration than anything else, as for 3D Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, that one is unquestioned.

Do you play Tabletop Role-Playing games like Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, ETC... ?

If so do you enjoy the Role-Playing of your character enough to be worth doing even if it's detrimental to the party?

• I don't

Would you like more walking dead games from telltale after S4, like the Michonne spin off?

• No

Is The Evil Within good?

• edited September 2017

If you like RE4 chances are you'll like it.

Favorite kind of pasta?

• Tortellini.

What's a bad habit you have?

• Laughing on a wrong time

John cena vs Roman Reings
    Who wins?

• John Cena

What's something you're proud of

• My hair

What's your worst fear

KaiMaestro posted: »

John Cena What's something you're proud of

• My hair

What's your worst fear

KaiMaestro posted: »

John Cena What's something you're proud of

• Dying leaving nothing behind.

Fame granted for something you are ashamed of or inability to make famous a thing you are really proud of?

• i made a tribetwelve meme on tumblr 3 months ago and people are still reblogging it and following me because of it. quite ashamed of that being something i'm known for.

most OP dark souls weapon?

• Haven't played Dark Souls yet. I will sometime just never got around to it. I just downloaded Bloodborrne though I'm going to play that soon.

Worst pain you've ever experienced?

i made a tribetwelve meme on tumblr 3 months ago and people are still reblogging it and following me because of it. quite ashamed of that being something i'm known for. most OP dark souls weapon?

• The pain after my tonsils were removed. Its not fun as an adult and I had some complications, choking on my own blood, stuff like that. So they operated on me again later that night and closed the wound by burning. That is what gave me the most pain afterwards.

Summer or winter olympics?

• skillet - back from the dead
    one catchy song about zombies
    <3 o:)
    when was the last time a villain in a movie/video series/tv show made you really love and what is your fav quote by that villain?
    ok go

choircorgis posted: »

"Lee Everett: What's that? Duck: Daddy said it's called a salt lick. Clementine: Yeah but don't lick it, it's gross. Lee Everett: Did you lick it? Clementine: I dunno." Song that's stuck in your head?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.