TWD: The 'Telltale' Definitive Series {Fall 2022 Ship Date - Level52 Statue}

Comments

• edited February 2020

From the Walking Dead Game subreddit:

"Look what came in the mail today" (Protector Pack -- Tier 1/No Statue, No Poster)

(Judging from the subreddit today, lots of people have been getting their Protector Packs, some with no warning or email it was arriving.)

Wait. One person got their Guardian Pack, and that includes the ugly statue.

• Just got mine today with no warning at all.

AChicken posted: »

From the Walking Dead Game subreddit: "Look what came in the mail today" (Protector Pack -- Tier 1/No Statue, No Poster) (Spoiler)

• OMG Lee looks like he's drunk LMFAO

That Ericson shirt looks pretty dope tho. Might actually wear that.

From the Walking Dead Game subreddit: "Look what came in the mail today" (Protector Pack -- Tier 1/No Statue, No Poster) (Spoiler)

• It came

The shirt came out nicer than I thought, and the poster is really cool. As previously noted, the statue looks like crap, and the Kenny hat is still...off. Hopefully that new statue comes soon.

• why are Clem and Lee standing on a hamburger

• I just got mine today as well on Feb 12, 2020 without any tracking email or anything from Skybound, it just showed up at my door. Anyway there is already a few problems with it. My Clementine pin, physical copy of the game for PC, and the 2nd surprise items Skybound said they're going to include are missing. The is also a problem with the statue too. Clementine is a tad too short, so when I have her hand being held by Lee, like it says in the instructions, her feet isn't fully attached to the base, she's floating slightly. Something else to point out, the shape of their eyes and the way the pupils are pointing, they're really messed up. Also there are some slight difference between those statues. The one that Reddit user has, their Clem's hair is longer, covering up one of her eyebrows.
    Here is the pic of my statue for comparison purposes, and notice the dark shadow under Clem's feet.

• Wow this package is massive. I seriously underestimated how big it'd be. There was no wasted space in the outside box it shipped in.

The various items are very nice.
    Good, shiny pins.
    Big Disco Broccoli.
    The Nesting Doll is made of wood.
    The hat's design isn't simply printed on, there's various layers of fabric to it.
    The t-shirt is a good size, I can see myself wearing it.
    The poster is pretty good, though Clem doesn't really look like Clem.

And the statue? Well, at best I'd say it's pretty decent. Yes, the faces are way off, the base is super ugly, but the quality isn't super-glossy plastic.
    Pretty weird how the figures stick in by magnets, but they seem to hold together well. Clem's hand is just resting on Lee's, but at the right angle it works.
    It's massive. Really going to need to find space for this.

I'm glad that we'll get a more faithful statue from a quality company later, too.

IMAGES

• thanks skybound very cool

• How much did this cost again?

iFoRias posted: »

thanks skybound very cool

• From those pics, you can tell there are definitely 2 different batches of those Lee and Clem statues.

• Lee looks like he has vitiligo and Clementine looks how Glenn did after getting hit twice by Negan with Lucille.

iFoRias posted: »

thanks skybound very cool

• Way too much for this quality

bruzdaa posted: »

How much did this cost again?

• Did anyone get a metal Savior's pin in their packadge?

• edited February 2020

It's all random. I got a Lucille pin.

Did anyone get a metal Savior's pin in their packadge?

• Never regretted buying something so much in my life. Does anyone know anything about this extra statue we're supposed to be getting because I can't rely on skybound to actually email me.

• edited June 2020

So, if you're one of the collector buyers, obviously we haven't gotten our bonus collector's statue to make up for the poor quality of the real one.
    HOWEVER! DO NOT LOSE HOPE! Skybound or Level 52 Studios have not forgotten about us! I'm sure the pandemic must have slowed down production and the process of making a statue, but the good news is there's been an update recently on what it might look like. Next they'll be moving on to the 3D Modeling phase of the process.

Telltale Games Collector's Edition Statue -- Sketch Reveal (June 3, 2020)

It is looking to turn out well!!

• edited November 2020

Another Big new update on the status of Level52's statue.
    They've finished the printing and painting of one, and you can see pictures of the (mostly) finished product below.
    https://www.skybound.com/games/telltales-the-walking-dead/lee-and-clem-statue-update

Lookin' real good (and real bloody).
    I will say that at least Lee and Clem don't look like emotionless blobs anymore!
    Reminder to anyone who bought the Guardian or Signature Collector's Editions, you're still getting this for free.
    If they're at this stage already, it can't be too far now until we get an estimate of when they can ship it.

• Is that the actual statue or a render? I cant tell

Another Big new update on the status of Level52's statue. They've finished the printing and painting of one, and you can see pictures of th

• It's the actual statue but it's not the final version.

Is that the actual statue or a render? I cant tell

• I forgot this existed. lol

Another Big new update on the status of Level52's statue. They've finished the printing and painting of one, and you can see pictures of th

• I think Clem looks really good but Lee's face could use some more work. It's definitely better than the fiest statue tgough, thats for sure.

• I had absolutely and completely forgotten about this if I'm being honest, and clearly I'm not the only one. Hell, I'm surprised Skybound didn't forget either considering how long it has been. But frankly, I don't find anything funny about this, this is honestly quite embarrassing in how long it has taken. I get COVID happened, but seriously, where has the communication been, the updates, or even just the occasional "Hey, we're still working on it." It's abysmal (the communication, not the statues, that looks fine).

• Yeah, lol

TheFurryOne posted: »

12:42 It doesn't look like Kenny's beard attaches to his hair. His hair looks kinda weird in general?

• I wish we could change characters in-game clothes

• Skybound said on Instagram that there will be major update soon. Maybe about statue and Clementine story.

• I will honestly be surprised if we even get the statue at this point. Outside of a few people, I think a lot have completely forgotten or are unaware of it. But that would be kind of funny if, one random day, someone who ordered the collector's edition just gets a statue they had no idea was coming and are wondering where the hell it came from.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Skybound said on Instagram that there will be major update soon. Maybe about statue and Clementine story.

• Members will remember that

I will honestly be surprised if we even get the statue at this point. Outside of a few people, I think a lot have completely forgotten or ar

• edited June 2021

Skybound Games have announced that the Lee and Clementine statues by Level 52 have been delayed to an early 2022 shipping date. The delay comes as a result of COVID-19 restrictions impacting global supply chains that consequently impacted their production timeline for the statues:

https://www.skybound.com/games/telltales-the-walking-dead/lee-and-clementine-telltale-statue-production-update

I feel for them, can't be easy having to break that news, COVID-19 has affected everything like, it's out of our control, so I get people are going to be wound up by yet another delay, but what exactly can they do? They aren't magicians, they can't make statues appear...

• Aw, darn. I guess the main issue impacting it is the printing, painting, and distribution of the statues... Level52 has their near-final design, and I'd say it's probably the time when it's almost complete, but organizing the mass-printing and getting it all to ship at once is probably the thing holding them back.

Damn covid.

Skybound Games have announced that the Lee and Clementine statues by Level 52 have been delayed to an early 2022 shipping date. The delay co

• They still trying to release that junk?

• Just remembered that this statue is gonna be finished by next year. :cry:
    siiigh I get it, but damn it's like a knife to the gut.

At least the quality looks A Lot Better!! than the plastic nightmare that the first one was.
    Lee looks more like an artistic interpretation of Lee (does he look like that in Season 4? I don't remember), but it's way more detailed and true to life than... the other one.

• this statue kicks so much ass i cannot believe how cool it is

Just remembered that this statue is gonna be finished by next year. siiigh I get it, but damn it's like a knife to the gut. At least t

• There'll be an update on the Lee & Clementine statue by Level52 on Friday, October 29th, during the Skybound Xpo Halloween

• Skybound have posted an update on the Level52 Clementine & Lee Statue:

Hi everyone! When we last spoke, we showed you updated imagery of our Lee and Clementine statue that was developed with our friends at Level 52 Studios. We continue to work with them to make sure the production version of this statue is as perfect as possible.

However as we mentioned last time, COVID restrictions on shipping and global supply chain delays still remain a challenge not just for our business but for physical product shipments around the world. While we had mentioned that we were projecting shipments of these statues to come early 2022, these lingering unforeseen circumstances now have us revising our shipment projections to Fall 2022 at the earliest.

We apologize again for those disappointed by these continued shipment delays but we hope you understand the unprecedented situation that the global supply chain delays present not just to us but to all our global partners. 

If there is one bright spot, we’ve read the numerous comments we’ve had from fans who’d like to pre-order additional statues for themselves or friends & family and we ask that you tune in to our Skybound Halloween Xpo on October 29th for some good news.

https://www.skybound.com/games/telltales-the-walking-dead/telltale-statue-update

• I wonder which releases first: Telltale's next game, or this statue?

Skybound have posted an update on the Level52 Clementine & Lee Statue: Hi everyone! When we last spoke, we showed you updated imag

• We'll get Half Life 3 before the statues.

I wonder which releases first: Telltale's next game, or this statue?

• so via the definitive edition i replayed A New Frontier last week...

its good. i mean go figure its actually pretty great. has its fair share of flaws, sure, but its WAAAAY better than season 2. 7/10

• but its WAAAAY better than season 2. 7/10

Nonsense

so via the definitive edition i replayed A New Frontier last week... its good. i mean go figure its actually pretty great. has its fair share of flaws, sure, but its WAAAAY better than season 2. 7/10

• Don't worry your not the only one who thinks that. I've seen people on Youtube saying ANF was better then 2. I would like to talk about my thoughts about both but then this would turn into a different discussion (and I would get roasted by everyone though I really shouldn't care lol).

so via the definitive edition i replayed A New Frontier last week... its good. i mean go figure its actually pretty great. has its fair share of flaws, sure, but its WAAAAY better than season 2. 7/10

Sign in to comment in this discussion.