abby (last of us 2) looks like jane (walking dead season 2)

she looked exactly like jane in the end

Comments

• abby isnt either but i believe they designed her after jane

• Just because they both have short hair doesn't mean they look alike.

• Yeah that was my first thought when I saw her like that

• She almost dies like Jane too.

• telltale just uses comic like models but i bet if jane were to look realistic she would look like that

Pipas posted: »

Just because they both have short hair doesn't mean they look alike.

• Mel had a short hair as well. Your point?

Just because they both have short hair doesn't mean they look alike.

• Well, a few days back I commented here

“But Jane doesn’t look like a man”

It got a few likes before it got silently removed with nobody telling me anything. Oh well, guess I’m not allowed to make innocent jokes about fictional characters for some reason. Not sure what the issue was. :neutral:

• i dont know i didnt report your post or anything i wasnt offended by your joke

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Well, a few days back I commented here “But Jane doesn’t look like a man” It got a few likes before it got silently removed with nobod

• My point is that having short hair does not equal looking exactly like Jane. I don't even know who Mel is, lol.

AronDracula posted: »

Mel had a short hair as well. Your point?

• Oh no man I wasn't accusing you or anything. Don't worry man, we're glad to have more activity on the forums here.

hjahfkjdsh posted: »

i dont know i didnt report your post or anything i wasnt offended by your joke

• its more than just the hair to consider its also the body & face & outfit the games just use different graphic engines

My point is that having short hair does not equal looking exactly like Jane. I don't even know who Mel is, lol.

• Eh, I don't see it, but to each their own.

hjahfkjdsh posted: »

its more than just the hair to consider its also the body & face & outfit the games just use different graphic engines

• innocent jokes lol

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Well, a few days back I commented here “But Jane doesn’t look like a man” It got a few likes before it got silently removed with nobod

Sign in to comment in this discussion.