Higher Than Awesome Rank?

Hello
Today I was playing Math Kickers featuring the Algebros when I got a high score of 4014. I already had everything else Green. Now instead of what I THOUGHT was the highest ranking, I now have []ber-Pope. Could somebody please elaborate the ranking system in Episode 2 to me?

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Do you have all the Manuel pages and Cave Girl Squad cards?
  • edited September 2008
    Whoa, you may have stumbled upon a secret rank!
  • edited September 2008
    Whoa, you may have stumbled upon a secret rank!

Telltale! Explain this matter of cruel indignity!!!!!
  • edited September 2008
    We included that secret rank in case we miscalculated the amount of points. There is a bug in Math Kickers that will sometimes give you more points if you get a higher score so if you had already reached the highest rank it pushes you into the secret rank. It is supposed to be Uber-Pope with an umlaut but our font didn't have the uppercase umlaut u.
  • edited September 2008
    We included that secret rank in case we miscalculated the amount of points. There is a bug in Math Kickers that will sometimes give you more points if you get a higher score so if you had already reached the highest rank it pushes you into the secret rank. It is supposed to be Uber-Pope with an umlaut but our font didn't have the uppercase umlaut u.

So, is this something we should try for, and was there one in Homestar Ruiner?
  • edited September 2008
    There are hidden ranks in Homestar Ruiner but you can't get to them. And the one in Strongbadia the Free you should not be able to get to. The only reason you can is a bug in Math Kickers so the rank isn't really something to try for.
  • edited September 2008
    There are hidden ranks in Homestar Ruiner but you can't get to them. And the one in Strongbadia the Free you should not be able to get to. The only reason you can is a bug in Math Kickers so the rank isn't really something to try for.

...I'm going to anyway, unless it vetoes my warrenty. Oh wait, I don't have a warrenty. MATH KICKERS HOE!
  • edited September 2008
    Scott, did I just break my game?

EDIT: What is supposed to be the highest rank? I forgot it.
    EDIT2: By the way, yes Strong Max, I do have all the CGS cards and Manuel's pages. I also have the pages to the Math Kickers Manual! </joke>
  • edited September 2008
    Strong Ad wrote: »
    scott, did i just break my game?

Edit: What is supposed to be the highest rank? I forgot it.
    Edit2: By the way, yes strong max, i do have all the cgs cards and manuel's pages. I also have the pages to the math kickers manual! </joke>

"_".....

oh!!!!! I get it!!!!
  • edited September 2008
    I shall become teh uber pope!!!
  • edited September 2008
    I shall become teh uber pope!!!

Meh 2!!!1111!1!!!!!
  • edited September 2008
    I shall to before you.
  • edited September 2008
    The Tire wrote: »
    I shall to before you.

I gave up, I hate the math-kickers
  • edited September 2008
    I'VE GOT THE RANK!*Final Fantasy Battle Victory music plays*
  • edited September 2008
    i dont even have the max shirt yet
  • edited September 2008
    Uber-Pope FTW!!!!
  • edited September 2008
    I consider myself the leader of all those who are Über-Popes because I was the first and I did it by accident.
  • edited September 2008
    does this rank have a different image as well...or is it just another title?
  • edited September 2008
    It's just a title. It has the same image as what is supposed to be the maximum rank.
  • edited September 2008
    Yeah image please
  • edited September 2008
    Uber-Pope... here you go

2eyf57p.png
  • edited September 2008
    How'd you get Uber Pope on the PC version?
  • edited September 2008
    Its very difficult to become a guru of awesomeness as I am... Requiring a mix of evil genius, black magic, and math kickers skill.
    Actually it's not that hard, a MK score of over 4000 gets you the rank.... Knowing the secret ruins the mystique huh?
  • edited September 2008
    That's weird... In Wii version it says []ber-Pope, not Uber-Pope.
  • edited September 2008
    Strong Ad wrote: »
    That's weird... In Wii version it says []ber-Pope, not Uber-Pope.

The Wii version had an umluated U which is why it shows up as the box. We managed to change it to a regular U in the PC version.
  • edited September 2008
    The Wii version had an umluated U which is why it shows up as the box. We managed to change it to a regular U in the PC version.

Yes, being able to properly display a "U" must be beyond the Wii's processing capabilities.
  • edited September 2008
    The Wiki said it was only on the Wii version. Intruiging!
    (Yeah, I can't spell.)
  • edited September 2008
    The Wii can display a "U" just not one with an umlaut. At least not with the current font we are using. The wiki be wrong about only the Wii version. HAHA
  • edited September 2008
    guys, when striving for more awesomeness, you should always remember the old saying: "Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is...umm...really, really dumb and bad.":D
  • edited October 2008
    I pledge aleing4erfb1n3wlijciluj8igyb9vyb9rb iutdybvxisnn sorry about that my computer got virus I agree with wisp and that came from sb himself so it must be true
Sign in to comment in this discussion.