Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• edited September 2014

@Lingvort convinced me.

Since you're going to roll a male character first, Cassandra is going to be your first scabbard in DA:I.

I'm tempted to roll a male character first run now. >>

• Oghren is a better pick than Cullen.

He does seem like a better pick than Cullen.

• Damn straight. xD

@Lingvort convinced me. Since you're going to roll a male character first, Cassandra is going to be your first scabbard in DA:I.

• Female Qunari is too tempting for me. :S

Lingvort posted: »

Well, I was planning on playing a male character first, anyway. And you know exactly why.

• edited September 2014

Willing to try out Iron Bull's "horn"- I mean, horns? I mean, feeling a bit horny, are we?

Goddammit, I'm bad at this.

Female Qunari is too tempting for me. :S

• I guess so. Nothing can be funnier than that scabbard joke, though.

You stumbling over words was funnier than a good joke would have been.

• You stumbling over words was funnier than a good joke would have been.

Willing to try out Iron Bull's "horn"- I mean, horns? I mean, feeling a bit horny, are we? Goddammit, I'm bad at this.

• I was actually considering scaling Blackwall's 'wall.' :S

Willing to try out Iron Bull's "horn"- I mean, horns? I mean, feeling a bit horny, are we? Goddammit, I'm bad at this.

• Didn't you know? Blackwall is male Kossith, only.

I was actually considering scaling Blackwall's 'wall.' :S

• Noe, he's into horny seven foot women. :S

Didn't you know? Blackwall is male Kossith, only.

• He's certainly more inclusive than Cullen. Cullen seems to be too insecure in his manhood (or, the other way around with dwarves) when it comes to romancing female Kossiths or dwarves.

Noe, he's into horny seven foot women. :S

• Well, that was fast. BTW, did you know that Vivienne is bald under that hat?

Next time: Varric or Cole

• I don't see any hair, that's for sure. And her concept art, shown at EGAX during Bioware's DA demo coverage, does show her as bald.

Pipas posted: »

Well, that was fast. BTW, did you know that Vivienne is bald under that hat? Next time: Varric or Cole

• I think they're both just too much woman for that little punk to handle. Pah. :P

He's certainly more inclusive than Cullen. Cullen seems to be too insecure in his manhood (or, the other way around with dwarves) when it comes to romancing female Kossiths or dwarves.

• So many bald people. Solas, Iron Bull, Vivienne... :S

Cole next tbh.

Well, that was fast. BTW, did you know that Vivienne is bald under that hat? Next time: Varric or Cole

• I still can't get over the fact that Cullen was added in DA:I (hell, even in DA2 I couldn't sometimes get over it).

I think they're both just too much woman for that little punk to handle. Pah. :P

• Yeah, I never hated the guy, but I never really loved him either. He seemed kinda like any other side-NPC to me. Not sure where his massive fanbase sprung from, tbh.

I still can't get over the fact that Cullen was added in DA:I (hell, even in DA2 I couldn't sometimes get over it).

• I'm not sure, too. My bet would be that it's somehow tied in with his potential crush on a female Mage Warden... which was blown out of proportion, and there we go.

Yeah, I never hated the guy, but I never really loved him either. He seemed kinda like any other side-NPC to me. Not sure where his massive fanbase sprung from, tbh.

• edited September 2014

You know, at first I thought that her hair were shaped as the hat. Was a bit disappointed when I found out that she's bald. :D

I don't see any hair, that's for sure. And her concept art, shown at EGAX during Bioware's DA demo coverage, does show her as bald.

• Well, I'm glad she isn't a romance option, then. xD

You know, at first I thought that her hair were shaped as the hat. Was a bit disappointed when I found out that she's bald.

• Actually, in a save where he's alive, I would have the Inquisition dial up Loghain.

Just never get him to lead flanking charges.

Oghren is a better pick than Cullen.

• Lol, so long as he isn't on the flank he's definitely a good choice. Just add him to the list of people who would make way more sense in the role than Cullen does. Hawke is back, so why not Hawke? Why Cullen? What has he done to warrant this position?

Actually, in a save where he's alive, I would have the Inquisition dial up Loghain. Just never get him to lead flanking charges.

• Apparently Cassandra recruited him because he did a good job restoring order in Kirkwall as the new Knight-Commander after Meredith died.

Which...is all well and good, but I don't think that's necessarily the same thing as leading an army.

Lol, so long as he isn't on the flank he's definitely a good choice. Just add him to the list of people who would make way more sense in the

• edited September 2014

Which...is all well and good, but I don't think that's necessarily the same thing as leading an army.

Eeeeeexactly.

Apparently Cassandra recruited him because he did a good job restoring order in Kirkwall as the new Knight-Commander after Meredith died. Which...is all well and good, but I don't think that's necessarily the same thing as leading an army.

• Ooo, there's going to be a new demo on Monday apparently, which will include the character creator. :O

• edited September 2014

Yup, at 10 AM PDT.
    Alt text

Ooo, there's going to be a new demo on Monday apparently, which will include the character creator. :O

• I wanna see my darkspawn child! anybody got this? reference to Origins...

• There goes our short friend.

Alt text

• The Paragon of Manliness in the flesh...

There goes our short friend.

• I know, right?

Dat sexy chesthair...

The Paragon of Manliness in the flesh...

• And he still has good ol Bianca. If Bianca dies....we riot!

I know, right? Dat sexy chesthair...

• Finally a riot I can get behind!

And he still has good ol Bianca. If Bianca dies....we riot!

• Bianca can't die.

Not because she's an inanimate object, but because she's eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before her, we are nothing. Our extinction is inevitable. She is the end of everything.

• Well, since he isn't romanceable once again, there's a chance he might not need the crossbow anymore after he reunites with the real Bianca... :O

• Here comes Mr. Mustachio (lol, "Mustachio" is a word recognized by the spellchecker) himself.

Alt text

• Gotta say, he has the coolest looking poster thus far.

Here comes Mr. Mustachio (lol, "Mustachio" is a word recognized by the spellchecker) himself.

• Yeah, he looks pretty cool, especially in comparison to his other pictures.

Gotta say, he has the coolest looking poster thus far.

• Nikola Tesla? Is that you?

Here comes Mr. Mustachio (lol, "Mustachio" is a word recognized by the spellchecker) himself.

• Hah, I never actually noticed how alike they look. :S

thatguy787 posted: »

Nikola Tesla? Is that you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.