Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

1450845094510451145124514»

Comments

• Love everyone on this thread so much. Don’t think I’ll ever forget that amazing Summer. BL3 reminded me of everything by a tenfold...I really miss this place. ;-; Really hope you guys are living great lives.
    Is there a Discord or anything for Rhyionians?

• I guess you can join this discord
    https://discord.gg/borderlands

I think it's the only one that is really active,they've got a tales channel i haven't seen any Rhyiona shippers in it though maybe they're just all scared and hiding from the big bad Rhysha shippers ?

Love everyone on this thread so much. Don’t think I’ll ever forget that amazing Summer. BL3 reminded me of everything by a tenfold...I reall

• I'd like to join, but it says the invite is invalid. ?

iFoRias posted: »

I guess you can join this discord https://discord.gg/borderlands I think it's the only one that is really active,they've got a tales ch

• Oof yeah apparently it's not working on the forums,i sent you an invite on discord check out your PMs.

if you guys want an invite give me your discord tag and i'll add you and give it to you personally.

Pipas posted: »

I'd like to join, but it says the invite is invalid. ?

• Rhyiona Forever my dudes.

• Can't believe these are very likely the final hours where it's possible to go on a trip down memory lane and look back on the comments from 2015 T_T

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhyiona Forever my dudes.

• Hello fam. I'm still here....

umm, oh, besides discord, don't forget we still got a steam group! And I'm still up as ever for playing with people when I'm free.

• Rhysa

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhyiona Forever my dudes.

• edited July 2019

I know I'm late to the party, but...
    did anybody else get nostalgic af seeing vaughn in "Fight for Sanctuary"? or doing the "In Memoriam"-quest for Scooter? damn I miss this guy, that quest was emotional like hell XD I sure hope we see some more of these guys in bl3. I sure hope we see some SHIPPIIING ♫

also guess what this f*cker is reinstalling

• Rhysha and Rhyiona. Those were the days.

Hope everyone is good and can't wait for Borderlands 3 to come out <3

• Just want to say this one more time before this site commits not alive.
    RHYSXFIONA SUCKS - RHYSHA ALL THE WAY WOHOOO!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.