The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I just had the 45 years glitch. O_O Weird.

• edited February 2014

• Shirley Temple is dead.

• Little Mac has just been confirmed for Smash Bros

• Today, in my Science class, I called a girl a bitch. She told me my boyfriend hated me and that he wanted to break up with me and get with all the girls in his Math class. I ended up running out crying. :(

• Thanks for reminding me why I'm glad I'm not in school anymore.

Today, in my Science class, I called a girl a bitch. She told me my boyfriend hated me and that he wanted to break up with me and get with all the girls in his Math class. I ended up running out crying.

• That girl is indeed a bitch, a huge one as a matter of fact. Sorry that happened, but hearing that bullshit really pisses me right the fuck off.

Today, in my Science class, I called a girl a bitch. She told me my boyfriend hated me and that he wanted to break up with me and get with all the girls in his Math class. I ended up running out crying.

• classic jealousy,

she wants what she can't have so she tries to break you both up so she can have a shot or so she thinks.

That girl is indeed a bitch, a huge one as a matter of fact. Sorry that happened, but hearing that bullshit really pisses me right the fuck off.

• edited February 2014

Yeah. She's a real piece of work. She said he told her that during Math. They're not in the same math class and he wasn't even at school today. He broke his leg. I called him. he tripped over a basketball. (How does that happen???) I went to the assistant principal and told her what happened, so she called the girl down and the three of us talked. I kept bursting into tears the whole time 'cause I thought I was going to get suspended (my school is one of those school where they tend to favor African Americans and hate on Caucasians. I'm white and she's black...). I wanted to ask my mom if I could be homeschooled or something, but I didn't tell her because I know she'd make a big deal out of it, and then tell me to ignore her. Fuck you, D. (D is the first letter of her name). I hate school. I wish I could homeschool.

• edited February 2014

Yeah, I went to a middle school where I was constantly picked on by African Americans, Mexicans and Asians, and if I ever retaliated it was instantly my fault. Such bullshit. Also, something i've often noticed is that when certain black women get mad, they sometimes go into these huge tirades that just just sounds gibberish mixed with ebonics. I fucking hate that. I just... fuck, I'm depressed, now.

Yeah. She's a real piece of work. She said he told her that during Math. They're not in the same math class and he wasn't even at school today

• I hate middle school. I'll be out soon.... Please, dear GOD!!! Let me survive this!!!! I'm so fucked.

Yeah, I went to a middle school where I was constantly picked on by African Americans, Mexicans and Asians, and if I ever retaliated it was in

• Middle School is the worst. Too many of your fellow students stuck in that weird transition between childhood and adulthood and not sure how to behave in a civilized manner yet. You'll be happier when you get to the next level.

I hate middle school. I'll be out soon.... Please, dear GOD!!! Let me survive this!!!! I'm so fucked.

• You know, coming back here is oddly nostalgic for me...

I remember back when I couldn't stay away from these forums. Now I'm so busy I completely forget about them sometimes.

I'm nineteen years old. I should not be feeling this way.

• I remember when I couldn't stay away from the forums. Then the update happened. Nowadays, I'm usually over at Double Fine.

You know, coming back here is oddly nostalgic for me... I remember back when I couldn't stay away from these forums. Now I'm so busy I completely forget about them sometimes. I'm nineteen years old. I should not be feeling this way.

• It's weird seeing this thread now. Back when I was under another username this place was all hustle and bustle every single day and home to some wonderful weirdos. People had eyes for profile pics, there were people in wheelchairs getting drunk, and just enough in-fighting to make it feel like a family... also DAISHI.

• Don't forget Coolsome... as if you could.

But yeah, it's very strange looking at this place now. So different.

• I thought I got rid of all witnesses of the wheelchair drunk incident.

• oooh sound's like some juicy gossip :D do tell :)

ps don't kill me after telling me lol

very different with all the gifs and meme's ? ;)

Vainamoinen posted: »

I thought I got rid of all witnesses of the wheelchair drunk incident.

• I was witness to the drunken wheelchair experiment... hell, I'm the one who got the wheelchairs from all those elderly people. Like they really needed them anyway. And you have to admit, their bodies made a GREAT crash mat.

The GIFs have definitely increased since the site change, which I think says a lot about the people who use the site these days.

• edited February 2014

@Ohyoupokedme - Vainamoinen's already on it.

• @Darth Marsden Thanks.

• good ol vain :)

• It all started when I left the school my school band was performing at. I was feeling kinda sick. Around 9 o clock, I felt severely sick. My dad told me I still had to go to school. Around 11: 30, I threw up. It's now 3 AM, I'm supposed to get up for school in 3 hours, and I've thrown up 5 times. I've been drinking extremely small sips of water from a Dixie cup, but I throw up 5 minutes later. :(

• The hardest part of Oregon Trail was the rapids at the end.

• I got called a whore 7 times today by the latest troll. I also got told that I'm sexy. Not by the same guy, though. The second one was nice, though. :)

• The latest storm has iced me in for today, and there's snow coming later. At least the electricity is on, though, so that's always a positive. Let's hope it stays that way.

• STUPID IMAGE!

• Straight to your face?

I got called a whore 7 times today by the latest troll. I also got told that I'm sexy. Not by the same guy, though. The second one was nice, though.

• GabeN supposed to be doing a reddit AMA as of 28 minutes ago.. Nothing is happening. I think he just trolled the entire internet.

• He was? Nobody ever tells me anything!

I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

GabeN supposed to be doing a reddit AMA as of 28 minutes ago.. Nothing is happening. I think he just trolled the entire internet.

• Gaben: -Makes AMA on 3/3- -Doesn't show up-

He was? Nobody ever tells me anything! I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

• 3/3 you say?

I'm tempted to make a Half Life 3 joke.

Gaben: -Makes AMA on 3/3- -Doesn't show up-

• I think he already made the joke, and he's still laughing about it.

3/3 you say? I'm tempted to make a Half Life 3 joke.

• edited March 2014

to blind sniper about hl3

let er rip tater chip :P

3/3 you say? I'm tempted to make a Half Life 3 joke.

• edited March 2014

not the first time he's/ gaben has trolled ppl

GabeN supposed to be doing a reddit AMA as of 28 minutes ago.. Nothing is happening. I think he just trolled the entire internet.

• Ah, the plot thickens.

As does the pool of blood on the floor.

And here's the new chapter to Telltale Murder Mystery. https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3158115/3/A-Telltale-Murder-Mystery

• So I can finally play episode 2 but 'episode 200 not actually a real episode' is constantly in the middle of the screen during gameplay, it's annoying as hell. anyone else having this problem? Or is it just me?

• Sounds like a really weird bug. I'd make a post about that in the support forums.

Not that I am from Telltale, but just for my personal curiosity, do you have any screens? I'm curious as to what that would look like.

KJJ2308 posted: »

So I can finally play episode 2 but 'episode 200 not actually a real episode' is constantly in the middle of the screen during gameplay, it's annoying as hell. anyone else having this problem? Or is it just me?

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2014

My current avatar looks like a big bushy mustache in Telltale's website's default view:

mustache

Sign in to comment in this discussion.