Slooooooooow Download speeds

edited March 2014 in Site Support

I recently had to have my hard drive replaced after it crashed so I am trying to download all my games again. I haven't had any issues downloading from other sites but for some reason on this one I am only getting around a max download speed of 75KB/s as compared to 2MB/s from other sites. All my games are taking several hours to download. Is there something I'm missing or is it just an issue with the site? I am using Google Chrome if that helps any.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you feel that the download speed is slower than it should be, I recommend trying the download in a different web browser, or clearing the cache of your default browser, and that may speed it up.

• I have the same problem with the Tales of Monkey Island installers. I tried it already with a different browser and clearing the cache of my default. Right now I'm using the DownThemAll plugin and it is only marginally faster.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you feel that the download speed is slower than it should be, I recommend trying the download in a different web browser, or clearing the cache of your default browser, and that may speed it up.

This discussion has been closed.