Glitch?

I was playing 8-Bit is Enough, and I was trying to get the "secret T-Shirt" (when you jump off the side of the photo both three times) And when I did it, Strong Bad wasn't wearing anything. And he had a see through torso.:confused:
Is that what the t-shirt is or is it just not loading properly. When I try to leave and it shows the "taking off costumes" screen, afterwords he is still see through. When I leave he returns to normal.

Comments

• ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    It's the invisibility shirt, and believe it or not, it's intentional :)
  • edited December 2008
    Hey, in the same vein...

I went to fool around in the booth and discovered a few things missing from my wall of stuff...namely my sinister dude monocle and mustache. Is this a glitch? 'Cause I pulled up Episode 4 and resaved all my games being sure to check that all costumes were found just in case...but that didn't fix it. Can you tell me if I've got a glitch here and what I can do to fix it if possible? Those are 2 of my very favorite costume pieces...Help?!

Pouting in Placerville,
    pd

P.S. I loved the "no shirt" shirt...but I miss the TGS episodes...
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    Missing 104 items is a glitch, as we are discussing in the support forums.
  • edited December 2008
    Thanks Will...I'll be heading over there to follow the details & resolution. I posted here because I wasn't sure it wasn't
    actually one of the set of things that "crossed over" to the video world perhaps snidely gracing someone's face (like ape face Marzipan) perhaps transforming "Rather Dashing" to "Rather Dastardly".

Thanks for the quick response…

Perked up in Placerville,
    pd
Sign in to comment in this discussion.