Login Issue

I've just bought the wolf among us yesterday and I can't play the game at all because I am unable to login. I keep getting the message ''Can't connect to Telltales servers''.
I've already:

• Changed my password
  • Done the thing with the registry key
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled the game
  • Tried running the TWAU PC Support Tool
  • Tried logging in many times while alternating between my username and email adresse.
  • Tried restarting my laptop.

None of the above have worked so far... I really don't know what to do next.

Btw: My laptop is using Windows 8.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. We are currently looking into the cause of this issue, and why it is occurring for certain users.

• Thanks for your reply :) I've already tried to contact support@telltalegames.com. I explained my situation and recieved a bunch of useless advice that I had already tried, which I also explanied in the email. I even attached a screenshot of my registry key and It wasn't even metioned in the reply to my email. I've also tried running the TWAU PC Support Toll and I sent the link in another email. I just haven't recieved a reply yet.

This is the link I've sent in the email in case you want to check it out.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/xxkxx9

After looking over your support tool information, I do not see anything that would be causing this issue related to your computer.

I would recommend that you try disabling any anti-virus or internet firewall programs that you may have open and running, and then try starting the game again.

Malle00 posted: »

Thanks for your reply I've already tried to contact support@telltalegames.com. I explained my situation and recieved a bunch of useless adv

• edited April 2014

I've just tried turning my anti-virus off and all internet firewall programs off. It didn't work I still get the same message saying ''Can't connect to Telltale servers''

This is a picture of the message:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/3grvmk

After looking over your support tool information, I do not see anything that would be causing this issue related to your computer. I woul

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com. Please be sure to include your exact situation, and the solutions/suggestions you have already tried, and they will be able to assist you further.

• edited April 2014

I've already done that once and I got a reply with alot of advice I couldn't use because I've already tried all of the advice. In the email I clearly wrote down what I had already done. So I didn't get anything useful from the support.

Maybe the best thing is to ask for a refund.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com. Please be sure to include

My apologies, please reply to your original support email, and explain that you were sent back to them because your issue still persists, and they will be able to assist you further.

I've already done that once and I got a reply with alot of advice I couldn't use because I've already tried all of the advice. In the email

• I've done that twice now but I haven't gotten any reply yet. So now I am just waiting now...

My apologies, please reply to your original support email, and explain that you were sent back to them because your issue still persists, and they will be able to assist you further.

Can you please reply with your ticket number that you received when emailing support? I will then try to get your email answered by our Support Staff.

I've done that twice now but I haven't gotten any reply yet. So now I am just waiting now...

• edited April 2014

I have two different ticket numbers because I didn't recieved a reply for the first ticket.

My first ticket number is 25914 and the newest one is 26071

Can you please reply with your ticket number that you received when emailing support? I will then try to get your email answered by our Support Staff.

• edited April 2014

MOD EDIT: Posting Private Correspondence is against Forum Policy.

Update: I have received a reply and I been asked to attach a screenshot of my registry.

So now I've just sent a reply to the email where I have attached a screenshot of my registry. I hope that this will lead to solving my problem.

This discussion has been closed.