Connection timeout, can't download anything

I bought the game today from here but I am constantly getting a "Problem loading page" error when I try to download the game. The page never opens, it is always a connection timeout. My internet connection is fine, I've tried cleaning the cache and it does not work. Trying later is not an option as well, this has been going on all day. I am frustrated.

I hope there is a way to get a refund because otherwise I've just spent my money on something I cannot use and I don't want to keep this if I can't play the game. Hope you can help, this is very annoying.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify what region you are attempting to download from? Also, when you changed browsers, did you make sure to clear their caches and cookies, too?

• Having the same problem, tried 3 different browsers and cleaned all cookies caches. From Europe. Turkey. Using a mac.

• Having the same problem, tried 3 different browsers and cleaned all cookies caches. From Europe. Turkey. Using a mac.

Can you please clarify what region you are attempting to download from? Also, when you changed browsers, did you make sure to clear their caches and cookies, too?

I apologize for the inconvenience. The Connection Timeout Error you are experiencing is due to a high amount of traffic on our website all downloading at once. If you are receiving the Timeout Error, please try again. If you are still unable to get to the download page, please try again a little later in the day.

• I've been trying for 2 days now on a Mac in Canada. It's not working for me, either

I apologize. Please try using a different web browser to download it, and make sure that you do not have any anti-virus or internet firewall programs open that may be blocking the download from completing successfully.

Linzee911 posted: »

I've been trying for 2 days now on a Mac in Canada. It's not working for me, either

This discussion has been closed.