Help w/Login Error

So can we all agree to post the fix to the issue in one spot? I'm NOT emailing the tech support team after reading everything everyone else has been going through. I just bought this game today after being fed up with how PewDiePie plays it and what do I get after literally hours waiting for the game to download? NOTHING.

Anywho, I thought it'd be best to make one post we all can just tell eachother our successes. If they arent any help to us we might as well be. ^_^

Comments

• I just downloaded the game last night. After typing in my user name and password I get an error cant communicate with telltale servers. I have also read all the post. and it seems they had this problem since February. The error has not been corrected it will never be corrected. I'm going to call Amazon.com and try to get my money back.

• i am having the same problem except i bought the game 6 months ago, and never been able to play it once. has anyone successfully contacted the support team? fuck their programmers!

Chris1701ab posted: »

I just downloaded the game last night. After typing in my user name and password I get an error cant communicate with telltale servers. I ha

• i want my money back you ass holes!

BeefCastle posted: »

i am having the same problem except i bought the game 6 months ago, and never been able to play it once. has anyone successfully contacted the support team? fuck their programmers!

• 6 months and still cant play the game. I am not surprised. The thing is the game is communicating with Telltale servers. But the there servers is not letting us play the game.

BeefCastle posted: »

i am having the same problem except i bought the game 6 months ago, and never been able to play it once. has anyone successfully contacted the support team? fuck their programmers!

• Does anyone have any idea why the servers would be keeping people out?

6 months and still cant play the game. I am not surprised. The thing is the game is communicating with Telltale servers. But the there servers is not letting us play the game.

• Same issue here. I bought the game through the telltalegames website for the PC and I have no idea why the servers would not allow us to connect. It just seems really odd that so many people are having the same problem for several months. Hopefully someone will be able to give some insight on this.

• Same for me here. I'm waiting news from my Email at the support team.

• I caved guys. I'm going to talk to Amazon and get my money back. I went ahead and bought the Steam version.

• And just so you know, I downloaded it from Steam in 30 minutes and it played IMMEDIATELY.

kookicookie posted: »

I caved guys. I'm going to talk to Amazon and get my money back. I went ahead and bought the Steam version.

• Yeah, I talked to one of the TellTaleSupport people and I might be getting a Steam Key.

kookicookie posted: »

And just so you know, I downloaded it from Steam in 30 minutes and it played IMMEDIATELY.

• That's what they offered to me too. It's nice that they have that option available.

Yeah, I talked to one of the TellTaleSupport people and I might be getting a Steam Key.

• I have been trying it talk to thees telltale people all day. How did you do it?

Yeah, I talked to one of the TellTaleSupport people and I might be getting a Steam Key.

• edited April 2014

I'm grateful that they offered, but so far they haven't gotten back to me. I hope they email me again by tomorrow morning, at least...
    @Chris1701ab
    I didn't do much. I emailed them a little before noon and they emailed me back in a few hours. I guess just timing?

I have been trying it talk to thees telltale people all day. How did you do it?

• conciser your self lucky. Because I emailed them and they have not back to me yet.

I'm grateful that they offered, but so far they haven't gotten back to me. I hope they email me again by tomorrow morning, at least... @Chr

• Ha, looks like my luck ran out fairly quickly because they still haven't gotten back to me. I wish you the best of luck in getting them to reply to you.

conciser your self lucky. Because I emailed them and they have not back to me yet.

• No. Has not happen yet.

Ha, looks like my luck ran out fairly quickly because they still haven't gotten back to me. I wish you the best of luck in getting them to reply to you.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

We have implemented a possible fix that should resolve this Login Error for people effected by it. Please try logging in again now. If you are still unable to login, please reply with your Ticket Number that you received when emailing support, and I will try my best to get your support email answered soon.

This discussion has been closed.