The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• This dude ruined everything with his ugly picture

veddy posted: »

While waiting I would like to share with you a picture of a goddess. Seriously guys look at them eye and them smile !! Jesus Christ !! 10/10

• Our fantasies are ruined!

This dude ruined everything with his ugly picture

• Oh, well, if we're gonna start sharing pictures of gorgeous women...

Alt text

• Telltale should consider doing another character with blonde hair and blue eye like molly !!!! it would be awesome !!

Alt text

This dude ruined everything with his ugly picture

• edited April 2014

and she ALSO SPEAK GERMAN!!!! EVEN MORE SEXY

Fangster posted: »

Dat Offtopic. But i actually know her. Highly think it's Lena Gercke. German Model and well.. wannabe Celeb.

• edited April 2014

she's pretty, but honestly blonde and blue eye are the best!!! like Finland/Germany/Sweden style !!! NO RACISM but i just find this ''race'' too sexy <3 IDK maybe because where i live they are so rare :(

Oh, well, if we're gonna start sharing pictures of gorgeous women...

• edited April 2014

sigh I'll probably never date with a woman on this level... =/

Well, there's still fapping, thanks god

While waiting I would like to share with you a picture of a goddess. Seriously guys look at them eye and them smile !! Jesus Christ !! 10/10

• Mila Kunis's level of godessesness (does that word even exists? LOL)

she's pretty, but honestly blonde and blue eye are the best!!! like Finland/Germany/Sweden style !!! NO RACISM but i just find this ''race'' too sexy IDK maybe because where i live they are so rare

• edited April 2014

Hey... you know who else liked blue eyes and blonde hair?

Alt text

...yep. Me!

she's pretty, but honestly blonde and blue eye are the best!!! like Finland/Germany/Sweden style !!! NO RACISM but i just find this ''race'' too sexy IDK maybe because where i live they are so rare

• Please we must do a petition to bring back Molly!!!

Hey... you know who else liked blue eyes and blonde hair? ... ...yep. Me!

• LOOK AT THIS !! avril lavigne

Alt text

• How the hell can german language be sexy? Gezz man you're weird. Also she's... well how can you tell she would be a good wife from a pic... stop thinking with yout ballz.

and she ALSO SPEAK GERMAN!!!! EVEN MORE SEXY

• edited April 2014

I JUST FLAGGED THIS PICTURE AS VISUALLY OFFENSIVE !! (the one of andyg666)

• Oh hell, damn. I used to really like that chick from S Club a lot.

• I'd like to see Molly return in the future too. Guess it depends on how things went at Crawford for her. Might be difficult for the programers to pick up that storyline?

Just Me,

Tim

Please we must do a petition to bring back Molly!!!

• Reported this.

Downvote me all you like, but you guys know that mods should know better than to spam.

• edited April 2014

You are an moderator on this forum. Instead of posting more of these stupid images (they are totally offtopic.This forum is about THE WALKING DEAD), you should remove them, goddamn.

Oh, well, if we're gonna start sharing pictures of gorgeous women...

• And i just flagged your picture as total spam.

I JUST FLAGGED THIS PICTURE AS VISUALLY OFFENSIVE !! (the one of andyg666)

• The reason I posted the image of Rosario Dawson was two-fold. It was a continuation of a joke from another thread, and it was joining in the fun of the randomness started by another user. It was just supposed to be a bit of fun.

HOWEVER.

You're right in that I should have moved the original picture to this thread first before responding to it. I guess I just wasn't thinking straight last night, and yeah, I hold my hands up and admit I was wrong here.

So there you go. I screwed up. Mea culpa.

• Erm, what's the big deal? This is the "Whatever's on your mind" thread in the "General Chat" forum, not in "The Walking Dead" forum... I don't see what's so wrong with posting an image that's off the top of his mind... you know, like what the thread title implied?

JohnyCl posted: »

You are an moderator on this forum. Instead of posting more of these stupid images (they are totally offtopic.This forum is about THE WALKING DEAD), you should remove them, goddamn.

• Ah, but the problem was that the images were originally posted in the Season 2 Ep 3 Release Thread, and were moved to this one later.

Erm, what's the big deal? This is the "Whatever's on your mind" thread in the "General Chat" forum, not in "The Walking Dead" forum... I don

• Ah, I see. My bad for presuming shit. :P

Ah, but the problem was that the images were originally posted in the Season 2 Ep 3 Release Thread, and were moved to this one later.

• This is general chat, off topic is ehat this thread is about

• Time to replay TWD season 1 - AGAIN! :D

• I didn't know TellTale was making video games for that long http://gyazo.com/2ffb808122895a28bd4e2bf781affa0b

• Why the hell does my spam folder think I can't get it up? You don't know me, spam folder!

• Somebody complained about a pic of Rosario Dawson?

If I thought the word gay could still be used as an insult, this is where I'd use it.

• They complained about WHERE I posted the pic of Rosario Dawson, not the fact that I posted it.

I can't think of anyone who'd legitimately think posting a picture of Rosario Dawson was a bad thing.

• Today, I found out that my best friend self harmed. I thought they were cat scratches, so I asked her. She said, "No, I cut myself." I've talked to my parents, and they said that since they don't know her or her parents, it would be hard for them to do something, but they said that if see signs of possible child abuse, suicide plans, or anything along those lines, to talk to the counselor at my school. I guess her parents already know and are furious. I can't even tell her that God will make it better, because she is a dedicated atheist. :'(

I can't imagine self harming with something that cuts through skin. I just can't. I've prayed for her anyway. I think I'm in some sort of shock, because I keep saying to myself "It's just a bad dream, just like that one where Zoe (my sister) died and was eaten by Dad (don't ask)."

I'm scared.

• It's okay, this is a first world problem.

Today, I found out that my best friend self harmed. I thought they were cat scratches, so I asked her. She said, "No, I cut myself." I've ta

• Currently thinking of how hard it is juggling: getting better at Source Filmmaker, writing up a decent screenplay for a Street Fighter movie, and working as a 12 hour beer/liquor delivery guy. I really want to do a film-length recreation of Telltale's TWD Season 1 using SFM and audio clips of the game.

• You know what? Fuck you. I don't even know how to help her and here you are calling it a "first world problem". You can go FUCK yourself.

It's okay, this is a first world problem.

• Well it is a first world problem. It's not like you have to worry about where your next meal is coming from or if you're going to be able to drink water in the next few days, or if that water is going to give you parasites that tunnel out of your body through your skin. I was stressed out last week about all my stupid problems, and realizing that they could be much worse made me feel a little better. So yeah, fuck me for trying to give you some perspective right? Some things you have no control over, and you just need to accept them. If the only thing you can do is tell some counselor, and you think that might help then do it. Beyond that, try to find out WHY she's doing it if you haven't already. As someone who used to cut themselves I can say that it's doubtful that you'll be able to do or say anything to change her mind about it, assuming you can get her to tell you why she's doing it and you think she's telling the truth about it. You can sure try though. If she's that troubled I'd be worried that she's going to start drinking, which is a whole other monster entirely. I guess I'll go fuck myself now.

You know what? Fuck you. I don't even know how to help her and here you are calling it a "first world problem". You can go FUCK yourself.

• @PuhChewyChomp - stop. Just... stop. This is a very delicate situation and whether you have experience with this sort of thing or not, comments like your 'first world problem' one do NOT help, no matter how you try and rationalise it. Your other advice was much more useful. Try and stick to saying things like that in future please.

@HelloWorld123 - I hope things work out for your friend. The best you can really do is just be there for them and let them know that you're there if they need anything. Self-harming is a very difficult thing to help with, especially if you don't know all the facts, but you'd be amazed how much it can help just being there for someone. Don't be pushy, don't try and dig around to find out what's going on in their head, just try and be there for them and hopefully they'll open up to you. You've definitely done the right thing letting your parents know about it, but in the end the only person who can really help your friend is... well, THEMSELVES, so you've kinda got to let them do that.

And as a fellow atheist... yeah, don't mention God to them. Stuff like that really makes us feel uncomfortable.

• My original comment is exactly what I said to myself last week, and it helped me. That's just the truth. But fine, I'll just be fly on the wall again.

@PuhChewyChomp - stop. Just... stop. This is a very delicate situation and whether you have experience with this sort of thing or not, comme

• edited April 2014

Okay, sorry about being so harsh...

I'm just really worried. She has NEVER shown signs of being someone who would self harm, which is why I was so upset. I don't know what to say - I've never been in the situation, so I'm not sure if she wants to talk about it, or if she just wants to be left alone. I think it's the latter, but I'm not sure.

What I meant by getting upset at "first world problem" is because that phrase has been commonly used to describe people who cry over tiny, stupid things. Harming yourself with a knife isn't a tiny, stupid thing.

I'm really sorry about what I said, but I was worried. Probably doesn't excuse what I said (typed).

Well it is a first world problem. It's not like you have to worry about where your next meal is coming from or if you're going to be able t

• I think everyone kinda over-reacted here a bit. It's cool - it happens when we're scared and confused.

HelloWorld123 - just let your friend know that if they wanna talk you'll be there, but make sure you don't put pressure on them to do so. There's really not a whole lot else you can do beyond that besides try and keep a subtle eye on them.

• edited April 2014

Thank you - I spoke to Jen (the friend) today, and she told me about how she was depressed at one time. Jen said that she was very close to suicide (I don't know why, but I'm sure there's a good reason), but doesn't feel that way anymore. Seeing as I was once suicidal (bullies), I understood that she probably didn't want to talk about it. I haven't ruled out the possibility of doing it to experiment or for attention, though. If it gets worse, I'm going to see if I can report it to the school psychologist. Thank you guys for the advice - and PuhChewyChomp, I'm really, sincerely sorry.

I think everyone kinda over-reacted here a bit. It's cool - it happens when we're scared and confused. HelloWorld123 - just let your frie

• Hope things work out for you guys.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.