Can't Get Past Cranes Apartment (Episode 3 Bug)

In cranes apartment, there's a moment where you go into a drawer. There's a white letter on the right and a brown envelope on the left. When Bigby goes to open the brown envelope, the game always crashes. I have not been able to advance in the game because of this issue.

I've re-installed the game twice. No luck.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are playing on a PC or Mac?

• Mac

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are playing on a PC or Mac?

My apologies, we are currently looking into why this is occurring for certain Mac users, and hope to have a resolution for you in the near future. If you are eager to play, I recommend rewinding and trying one of the other choices from the Business Office, and you should be able to play through the episode.

Echovoid_52 posted: »

Mac

• Has this issue been fixed yet? I have no idea how to rewind to a previous choice, nor would I want to do that. I'd just like to be notified when this issue is fixed.

My apologies, we are currently looking into why this is occurring for certain Mac users, and hope to have a resolution for you in the near f

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you, we are still looking into the issue and hope to have an update for you soon. If you would like, you can rewind to a chapter/checkpoint before the choice of choosing which way to go, and choose another path, and you will not run into this issue. (To rewind, please hit Play from the main menu, then choose your current save slot, and once on the menu that shows your current chapter, either press the Left Key, or click on the Left Arrow at the left of the screen to cycle through previous chapters until you are at the checkpoint before making the decision. Then select that chapter and you will rewind to the point before the decision.) (You can then choose to overwrite your previous data, or select a new save slot to rewind to.)

Echovoid_52 posted: »

Has this issue been fixed yet? I have no idea how to rewind to a previous choice, nor would I want to do that. I'd just like to be notified when this issue is fixed.

• I'm having the same problem on my macbook, have you gotten any further in solving the problem? Is the deal with Jack in any sort of way vital?

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are still experiencing this issue, I would recommend rewinding to the checkpoint before the choice, and choosing a different path. You can choose to rewind to a different save slot, that way you can always continue your first save from where you left off, if you so choose to do so.

• Was this issue ever resolved? I am having the same problem.

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you, we are still looking into the issue and hope to have an update for you soon. If you wo

I apologize, unfortunately at this time we have not released an update to resolve this particular issue. Please note that rewinding, and choosing a different path at the chapter/checkpoint before, will allow you to continue the game without issue.

Was this issue ever resolved? I am having the same problem.

This discussion has been closed.