Crash after first loading screen

I've been able to play fine through half of chapter 2, and then despite numerous reboots/r-installations and hair pulling, nothing is working. I've even deleted the login information and re-logged in. Nothing.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sga5v0

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Forgot the link: www.sendspace.com/file/sga5v0
  • TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    I apologize for the inconvenience. Below are a few possible solutions:

1) Ensure you have the latest drivers for both your graphics card, and your computer’s BIOS

2) Restart your system

3) Unplug your gamepad (and all other USB devices other than keyboard/mouse) and plug in headphones to the audio out jack.

4) Verify your cache if you purchased through Steam (support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335)

5) Run the game as admin

6) Run the game in compatibility mode (We recommend Windows 98/ME)

7) Reinstall the game

8) Make sure that the Steam application is not set to a compatibility mode (right click on steam and click properties, then check compatibility, and make sure that it is not checked to play in a different OS)
    ironjoe99 posted: »

Forgot the link: www.sendspace.com/file/sga5v0

• Alas, I have done all these things. It was unfortunately not through Steam, rather directly from Telltale. I have also uninstalled and re-installed twice. No gamepads in use either. Would having the steam version make it work ? Unsure myself.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Below are a few possible solutions: 1) Ensure you have the latest drivers for both your graphics c

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    I apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com for further assistance, and they will be able to help you further with your issue.
    ironjoe99 posted: »

Alas, I have done all these things. It was unfortunately not through Steam, rather directly from Telltale. I have also uninstalled and re-installed twice. No gamepads in use either. Would having the steam version make it work ? Unsure myself.

This discussion has been closed.