Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited May 2014
    WHY DID YOU KILL OFF BETSY?!?

WhatTheDuck "Haha, yeah whatever, YOU MUTHAHUMPA!" I told mokonage as he jokingly said I would burn the house down. I was sitting at th

• Lmao! Damn that video is old, lol! Thanks Mark! Thanks a lot. B]
    Markd4547 posted: »

3) I'll go out there and stall them. Stache you get the rifle, Raging follow him Whattheduck his life is worth the sacrifice to save th

• edited May 2014
    For some reason my whole comment won't get through? But I picked 1) Stache. Let's go upstairs and give me the rifle. Raging you stall them. #revengeforbetsy

• I was thinking that too, but they're outside, so.. :/

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want him going up there alone.

• edited May 2014
    Yah but stache is nice so I was thinking that he's a horrible liar.

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want him going up there alone.

• That thing where it cuts off your comment partway through.. did that happen before?

For some reason my whole comment won't get through? But I picked 1) Stache. Let's go upstairs and give me the rifle. Raging you stall them. #revengeforbetsy

• edited May 2014
    Way of the votes led Mark and Corn to the farm. Corn killed Betsy out of anger because Mark wouldn't let him kill AWESOMEO right then and there. Mark realized they needed a hostage. R.I.P. Betsy.

• Yeah, I think it happened a page or two ago.

That thing where it cuts off your comment partway through.. did that happen before?

• That's really weird.

Yeah, I think it happened a page or two ago.

• Raging or AWESOMEO could die...unless AWESOMEO suddenly finds a pile of bricks and just lobs them at his captors. It worked last time!

I think (or at least hope) WTW will be reunited with Angel. And TWDFan86 with his dad and sister.

What do you think will happen next, with any of the characters?

• So Betsy could have lived? :(

Way of the votes led Mark and Corn to the farm. Corn killed Betsy out of anger because Mark wouldn't let him kill AWESOMEO right then and there. Mark realized they needed a hostage. R.I.P. Betsy.

• Yeah, but then the farm part wouldn't have gotten that exciting. A question for you guys. Which choice has been the most difficult so far?

So Betsy could have lived? :(

• 1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway.

2) Come out from hiding and tell them to settle down.

"I agree. We all want to survive in this new hell whole. Don't want to be making enemies right?" I looked towards the other person and lowered my gun.
    If you want me ta accidentally shoot while lowering the gun though i'm fine with that, But i would love to have that written to my character.

LeeTheProfessional "Goddamn... how can there be so many of them in just one day?" TWDFan asked me. "No clue. Let's just focus on g

• edited May 2014
    For me personally was to do with bringing a group with the little girl I always go for the cold option for survival so I would usually leave them but when you mentioned a little girl I had to sit back and think about it for a while before choosing a decision really challenging for me personally but chose to bring her in the end she could of been someone like Clem or Ellie lol.

Yeah, but then the farm part wouldn't have gotten that exciting. A question for you guys. Which choice has been the most difficult so far?

• We can't fit anymore on Boat!
    (Do we have a name for it? I suggest pink sparkly unicorn the boat boat.)
    JonGon posted: »

1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway. Seems like a fight to the death for BOAT! 2) Come out from hiding and tell them to settle down.

• It's a minor glitch/bug here. If you refresh the page, your entire comment shows up. So, it's no big deal, really.

• 3 & 2.

tntlee2099 (!) You can join me. Maybe she's still out there. I looked down as Guilty was looking at the torn bloody piece of fabri

• Think Duck could get killed and few others. The groups will try to save awesomeo and Spark like rambo kills everyone, finds the cure and saves the human race the end

• 5) Me and Raging will go out and stall them. Stache you go up and get the rifle.

WhatTheDuck "Haha, yeah whatever, YOU MUTHAHUMPA!" I told mokonage as he jokingly said I would burn the house down. I was sitting at th

• lol I used to have a cow named betsy in my freezer.

• Also, I noticed that this is the same type of situation as the one at the Motor Inn in the beginning of S1E3. Idk if you did that on purpose, but that's pretty cool. Lilly told Lee to stall the bandits while she went up the stairs to shoot them. I was thinking that WTD would do the same.

• Someone is either going to get bitten or shot between the school group and BOAT! Jewf's choice makes it determinate who and how many will die.
    *Crosses fingers* I don't want anybody dying ;-;. #Nomoreedeaths

• I hope I find Angel too =)

Raging or AWESOMEO could die...unless AWESOMEO suddenly finds a pile of bricks and just lobs them at his captors. It worked last time! I think (or at least hope) WTW will be reunited with Angel. And TWDFan86 with his dad and sister.

• Lol, unintentional. But now that you mention it, yeah sorta similar, haha.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Also, I noticed that this is the same type of situation as the one at the Motor Inn in the beginning of S1E3. Idk if you did that on purpose

• edited May 2014
    I hope the brick that scrambled CornPoppers brain turned him into a psychotic gay cannibal and he chews your dick off like Kim Kardashian on steroids.
    Markd4547 posted: »

3) I'll go out there and stall them. Stache you get the rifle, Raging follow him Whattheduck his life is worth the sacrifice to save th

• Why did you pick that?I'm curious cuz I'm a skeet shooter for cryin out loud.
    CornPopper posted: »

5) Me and Raging will go out and stall them. Stache you go up and get the rifle.

• lmao! Holy shit...
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

I hope the brick that scrambled CornPoppers brain turned him into a psychotic gay cannibal and he chews your dick off like Kim Kardashian on steroids.

• Because Stache isn't a good shooter and im on the receiving end of that rifle.

Why did you pick that?I'm curious cuz I'm a skeet shooter for cryin out loud.

• Is your character a good shot.

Because Stache isn't a good shooter and im on the receiving end of that rifle.

• I refreshed my page a couple times. Even canceled the tab and went to the website again. It was the same.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

It's a minor glitch/bug here. If you refresh the page, your entire comment shows up. So, it's no big deal, really.

• IS HE MOTHERFUCKER?I don't want to die because somebody was holdin the rifle backwards.

Because Stache isn't a good shooter and im on the receiving end of that rifle.

• Ok, well that never happened to me. It always shows up for me ._.

I refreshed my page a couple times. Even canceled the tab and went to the website again. It was the same.

• I saw everything you wrote on my feed, but it never showed up here, which is strange.

I refreshed my page a couple times. Even canceled the tab and went to the website again. It was the same.

• If he's holding it backwards then he will be the one to die.

IS HE MOTHERFUCKER?I don't want to die because somebody was holdin the rifle backwards.

• Exactly lol

If he's holding it backwards then he will be the one to die.

• I'm going to eat your damn babies.

If he's holding it backwards then he will be the one to die.

• Lee: 1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway. (I told you I have your back)
    Jewfreeus: 2) Come out from hiding and tell them to settle down.

LeeTheProfessional "Goddamn... how can there be so many of them in just one day?" TWDFan asked me. "No clue. Let's just focus on g

• edited May 2014
    1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway
    2) Come out from hiding and tell them to settle down.

I know I said my character is not willing to risk his life for others but you know why not? might as well help some people plus I wanna see their reactions to him being alive

Jewfreeus posted: »

1) Okay, fine. We could use the help anyway 2) Come out from hiding and tell them to settle down. I know I said my character is not

• Leethebro:Okay,Fine we could use the help anyway
    Jewfreeus:Come out From Hiding And Tell Them To Settle Down

Sign in to comment in this discussion.