Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 1) Let's go left.

2) Run into the woods.

tntlee2099 (!) You can join me. Maybe she's still out there. I looked down as Guilty was looking at the torn bloody piece of fabri

• 2) Run in The Woods

Oh gawd I lost my young brother what will my reaction on next Story

tntlee2099 (!) You can join me. Maybe she's still out there. I looked down as Guilty was looking at the torn bloody piece of fabri

• 3) I'll go out there and stall them. Stache you get the rifle, Raging follow him.

THE STORIES DIRECTLY TIE IN AUGHGH I LOVE IT

WhatTheDuck "Haha, yeah whatever, YOU MUTHAHUMPA!" I told mokonage as he jokingly said I would burn the house down. I was sitting at th

• Why so serious? you saved the lifes are your campmates one life doesnt outweigh the lives of many it's calculated risk nothing personal bro plus steriods increases muscle not chewing power lol
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

I hope the brick that scrambled CornPoppers brain turned him into a psychotic gay cannibal and he chews your dick off like Kim Kardashian on steroids.

• edited May 2014
    Noooooooooooooooooo. :c

4) You two go out there and stall them. I'll go upstairs and get the rifle.

WhatTheDuck "Haha, yeah whatever, YOU MUTHAHUMPA!" I told mokonage as he jokingly said I would burn the house down. I was sitting at th

• Pro: 1) Let her come with them
    Jewfreeus: 4) Say nothing

I don't know why all of you would WILLINGLY give up the advantage Jewfreeus has. Coming out there literally would help no one and will potentially put him i danger. Why would you do that? You guys are horrible survivors. xD

LeeTheProfessional "Goddamn... how can there be so many of them in just one day?" TWDFan asked me. "No clue. Let's just focus on g

• edited May 2014
    tnt:

2) let's go right. My instincts tell me that's the direction to go. Though I really have no idea and would be fine with any direction.

Bananas:

2) Run into the woods. Better save than sorry. No need to go face to face with more zombies.

• 4) You two go out there and stall them. I'll go upstairs and get the rifle.

CornPopper and Mark know there are FRIENDS in there, so at least two people have to be in the farm. If Stache goes out there alone, they will know someone else is still in there. If Both go, WTD can hope for the psychos to let their guard down so he can have an easier shot. That's my reasoning.

• still better than cluke

LeeTheProfessional : 1)Okay fine, we could use the help anyway. Jewfreeus: 2) Come out from hiding and tell them to settle down. Haha Jewfreeus and AllThatRemains sitting in a tree.... K I S S I N G I boat it. #AllThatFreeus

• I think this is my favorite community fanfic now. It's damn interesting and I keep checking this thread first whenever I come online.
  • Yep, I had this in mind too.

4) You two go out there and stall them. I'll go upstairs and get the rifle. CornPopper and Mark know there are FRIENDS in there, so at

• I feel like I'm missing something... did I appear sooner or something?

AllThatRemains (!) Rich, lets go down the road and see what we can find. I was still arguing with Rich. Telling him that I wanted

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    It's so hard to choose.
  • Hey guys, sorry about the in-activity, snow JUST melted where I live, and wanted to use it to my advantage with the warm, (60 Degree) temperatures to my advantage.
    Along with that, I had school to deal with...

I'm going to get myself caught back up, as I'm only on page 4, glad to see what has happens.
  • Snow?? Where do you live? In the Rockies?

Hey guys, sorry about the in-activity, snow JUST melted where I live, and wanted to use it to my advantage with the warm, (60 Degree) temper

• On my sock.Haha get it?Snowy?Sperm?Masturbation?Ok I'll leave now
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Snow?? Where do you live? In the Rockies?

• Get ou- Good boy c:

On my sock.Haha get it?Snowy?Sperm?Masturbation?Ok I'll leave now

• edited May 2014
    I'm in the matrix.

Get ou- Good boy c:

• I think I made the right choice with 4. You can shoot!

I'm in the matrix.

• I know but if we sent out both it could be 2 deaths instead of 1.

I think I made the right choice with 4. You can shoot!

• You don't know that :/ We'll see I guess.

I know but if we sent out both it could be 2 deaths instead of 1.

• I boat it too.

LeeTheProfessional : 1)Okay fine, we could use the help anyway. Jewfreeus: 2) Come out from hiding and tell them to settle down. Haha Jewfreeus and AllThatRemains sitting in a tree.... K I S S I N G I boat it. #AllThatFreeus

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited May 2014
    Wow, I completely forgot about this! Just read the entire thing, very good story! Good job!

4) You two go out there and stall them. I'll go upstairs and get the rifle.

• Why do you want me to stall?I'm the best shot!
    Deceptio posted: »

Wow, I completely forgot about this! Just read the entire thing, very good story! Good job! 4) You two go out there and stall them. I'll go upstairs and get the rifle.

• 3) I'll go out there and stall them. Stache you get the rifle, Raging follow him.

I probably am a bad liar and a worse shot, so this seems like the best choice.

• Haha, no don't worry Tobi. Like I said, I have something bigger planned for your character. So far you've only been mentioned. In the beginning of the ZA you managed to escape the school that Noncy and the others were in.

I feel like I'm missing something... did I appear sooner or something?

• Then why not pick me?I'm the best shot.

3) I'll go out there and stall them. Stache you get the rifle, Raging follow him. I probably am a bad liar and a worse shot, so this seems like the best choice.

• -.-'

3) I'll go out there and stall them. Stache you get the rifle, Raging follow him. I probably am a bad liar and a worse shot, so this seems like the best choice.

• I'm going with the safe route in my opinion!

Why do you want me to stall?I'm the best shot!

• The route that will get us all murdered?Eh fair enough.

I'm going with the safe route in my opinion!

• WE HAVE SOME CLEAR WINNERS HERE, VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

PRO AND TWDFAN WILL TAKE WTW WITH THEM.

JEWFREEUS WILL COME OUT FROM HIDING AND TELL THEM TO SETTLE DOWN.

LeeTheProfessional "Goddamn... how can there be so many of them in just one day?" TWDFan asked me. "No clue. Let's just focus on g

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited May 2014
    Okay, I give up. I change my vote after thinking it through...?! :P

The route that will get us all murdered?Eh fair enough.

• edited May 2014
    As long as it's still open, you can change your vote. B]

I'll leave this one open for a while.

• I Love You.

• 4) Lets turn back
    2) run into the woods

• VOTING IS CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

TNTLEE WILL SUGGEST GOING LEFT.

BANANAS WILL RUN INTO THE WOODS.

• The Upper Peninsula of Michigan!

I'm a yooper!

Snow?? Where do you live? In the Rockies?

• media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5wg4jCOSH1r5y2mz.gif

This is basically me the last few nights with all 3am story's releases off Lee ^
  • Different time zones suck! I'm writing the next part at this moment.
    Markd4547 posted: »

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5wg4jCOSH1r5y2mz.gif This is basically me the last few nights with all 3am story's releases off Lee ^

• Cool yes

Different time zones suck! I'm writing the next part at this moment.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.