Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• JonGon- 5) We can all stay for the night.

GoBananas01- 2) Help them.

My character is such an asshole I love it :D

JonGon After we left the gas station. We were driving down the road, out of the city trying to get to the river and find Puncake's boat

• #stillbetterthancluke

JonGon: 5) We can all stay for the night. Gobananas01: 2) Help them. Angel is okay! Jewfreeus and AllThatRemains eating candy bars. #TheRomanceContinues

• BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT.

Do whatever you want, I'm going to bed. GN

• Well, anyway. What do you guys think will happen next in any of the parts?
  • Im guessing im a dead man.

Well, anyway. What do you guys think will happen next in any of the parts?

• Duck's got this! I know it. They will be fine :)

• edited May 2014
    First off I apologize for derailing the thread, despite the fact I don't regret it and it was fun, and I will do it again. Second, I think one of my students is gonna die soon.

• Im insane, I am smart
    All it takes is a spark
    to ignite my bad intentions

• edited May 2014
    Haha, if you think that, why did you vote for Duck to shoot you?
    CornPopper posted: »

Im guessing im a dead man.

• Everyone else voted to shoot me, no point in fighting against it.

Haha, if you think that, why did you vote for Duck to shoot you?

• 1)Shoot the magnum guy 2)Let's head into the woods again.

WhatTheDuck (!) You two go out there and stall them. I'll go upstairs and get the rifle. Raging was waiting for me to give him an

• FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUCCCKK!

JonGon After we left the gas station. We were driving down the road, out of the city trying to get to the river and find Puncake's boat

• Snow just melted here in Minnesota too

The Upper Peninsula of Michigan! I'm a yooper!

• 2) Alright, man. I'll help you convince them all to come. Besides I want some of those candy bars.

2) Help them.

All of JonGon's options are risky...
    We are going to die.

• I am so getting murdered, I can't even RUN!

• I hope no one dies. ç.ç

1) Shoot the magnum guy.

2) Let's head into the woods again.

WhatTheDuck (!) You two go out there and stall them. I'll go upstairs and get the rifle. Raging was waiting for me to give him an

• Haha, screw chemistry and I suck at math too. The only thing I like learning in school is astronomy :P
    TWDFan86 posted: »

You'll regret that. *a downvote? Geez guys, I'm just fooling around...

• Yeah, the hell with those. My strong subjects in school were history, geography, English, and earth science.
    Deceptio posted: »

Haha, screw chemistry and I suck at math too. The only thing I like learning in school is astronomy :P

• edited May 2014
    HOLY SHIT

2) Shoot trench coat guy. or Magnum guy

Which one is me I abstain I love it so evil my life down to chance/decision know I like that

filmforecaster.com/images/2013/05/eckhart-recalls-ledgers-joker-process_rj--e_0.jpg

1) Let's keep going down the road.

Probably more action

ps: sorry for missing few nearly fainted I have to sleep lol

• edited May 2014
    5) We can all stay for the night.

Survival of the fitness and Clay/Jongom/ puncake would make excellent team might of chosen candy bars but if Spark is not getting candy no one IS!!

2) Help them.

Im evil but when kids are involved have to help

• (?) Puncake will remember that.
    Markd4547 posted: »

5) We can all stay for the night. Survival of the fitness and Clay/Jongom/ puncake would make excellent team might of chosen candy bars

• Right read last bit again not sure I understand what going on lol but help Puncake
    Puncake32 posted: »

(?) Puncake will remember that.

• Oh okay. It's kinda hard to catch up, since I don't stay as long as I used to and cuz of different time-zones.

Haha, no don't worry Tobi. Like I said, I have something bigger planned for your character. So far you've only been mentioned. In the beginning of the ZA you managed to escape the school that Noncy and the others were in.

• My strong subject is math, fuck everything else.

Yeah, the hell with those. My strong subjects in school were history, geography, English, and earth science.

• 2) Alright, man. I'll help you convince them all to come. Besides I want some of those candy bars.

Staying is a dumb idea and they can all rest while driving that damn pickup. They can even sleep in it and eat in it while only the driver has to stay focused. So move it or you all are gonna meet some bandits the next time you wake up. Most likely the ones who blew up that boat.

2) Help them.

If bananas should have learnt anything, it is to not wait things out and ACT instead. Waiting is what killed his partner in the first place.

• edited May 2014
    WhatTheDuck: 1) Shoot the magnum guy.
    Me: 2) Let's head into the woods again.

probably the safest options. Magnum guy gets shot before he can shoot AWESOMEO and tnt + me are not following the road that smells of bandits. There was no clue about my girlfriend anyway, so there is no proof she actually went into that direction.

• It wasn't me. :c

You'll regret that. *a downvote? Geez guys, I'm just fooling around...

2) Help them

Man, chaotic as fuck!

• Same here, don't get me or Jon killed, people!
    JonGon posted: »

2) Alright, man. I'll help you convince them all to come. Besides I want some of those candy bars. My weakness is chocolate bars ;-; I also have a feeling that if we stay we will be swarmed by a herd of walkers. 2) Help them

• edited May 2014
    Fuck, I'm going to die with a headache, surrounded by a bunch of drama, and no weed. Fucking great :)

• No shit?

Titties are bouncy.

• Of course it wasn't you. Don't worry, lol.

It wasn't me. :c

• I am now free from class until August 27th! Let my summer begin :)
  • Lol, I've got one too. :p

Of course it wasn't you. Don't worry, lol.

• They must be bored. But why these out of all comments? ._.

Lol, I've got one too. :p

• Mwaahahahaha

Just kidding, it wasn't me either.

Lol, I've got one too. :p

• Math is painful to me.

M.A.T.H. = Mental Abuse To Humans.

My strong subject is math, fuck everything else.

• We can't trust anyone anymore... Lol

Mwaahahahaha Just kidding, it wasn't me either.

• I swear it wasn't me ='(

We can't trust anyone anymore... Lol

• I wasn't talking about you. :c

I swear it wasn't me ='(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.