Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Ignorance is bliss =)
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, yeah. I know that's true. But I still won't die :)

• You'll see! x)

Ignorance is bliss =)

• Do you Guys like my new Profile Picture?
  • I LOVE IT!!
    PUNCAKE ON THE IRON THRONE!
    Puncake32 posted: »

Do you Guys like my new Profile Picture?

• Alright, guys. Just came here to check the votes. I won't be posting any parts today and Idk about tomorrow. It sucks because we're close to the end of Ch.1, but I have some stuff and thaaangs to do. Sorry people!
  • Thanks.

I LOVE IT!! PUNCAKE ON THE IRON THRONE!

• Don't apologize, it's all good. People get busy.
    I'll just wait here =P

Alright, guys. Just came here to check the votes. I won't be posting any parts today and Idk about tomorrow. It sucks because we're close to the end of Ch.1, but I have some stuff and thaaangs to do. Sorry people!

• I lift my penis when I pee.Ok i'll stop :P

Do YOU?

• edited May 2014
    I love GoT :3

• It's cool. I'll be patient like always :c

Alright, guys. Just came here to check the votes. I won't be posting any parts today and Idk about tomorrow. It sucks because we're close to the end of Ch.1, but I have some stuff and thaaangs to do. Sorry people!

• Me too! *high five*

I love GoT :3

• That's okay Pro, this shouldn't interfere with your personal life. :3

• VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

JON WILL TELL RICH THAT THEY SHOULD ALL STAY FOR THE NIGHT.

BANANAS WILL HELP.

JonGon After we left the gas station. We were driving down the road, out of the city trying to get to the river and find Puncake's boat

• I'm glad to hear people like it :D

• NoO!

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED! JON WILL TELL RICH THAT THEY SHOULD ALL STAY FOR THE NIGHT. BANANAS WILL HELP.

• edited May 2014
    I probably won't post anything today either, but I finished half a part and saved it. I need a tie breaker for Guilty's part, guys.
    JonGon posted: »

NoO!

• Flip a coin?

I probably won't post anything today either, but I finished half a part and saved it. I need a tie breaker for Guilty's part, guys.

• 1) Shoot Mr Magnum

2) Lets go into the woods and get away from this...

WhatTheDuck (!) You two go out there and stall them. I'll go upstairs and get the rifle. Raging was waiting for me to give him an

• VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

DUCK WILL SHOOT AT THE MAGNUM GUY.

GUILTY WILL SUGGEST HEADING BACK INTO THE WOODS.

WhatTheDuck (!) You two go out there and stall them. I'll go upstairs and get the rifle. Raging was waiting for me to give him an

• Blah blah blah emoticon =D

• "Soon." Almost done with the next part, going to put it up today.
    CornPopper posted: »

Blah blah blah emoticon =D

• Blah blah blah penis. 8==========D

Blah blah blah emoticon =D

• Yay, "soon"!

"Soon." Almost done with the next part, going to put it up today.

• I hope its soon. Im running out of pot...

• Soon. Heh. :3

• You're about to start runnin out of ideas if you catch my drift.

I hope its soon. Im running out of pot...

• edited May 2014
    Gobananas01

(!) Help them.

I couldn't let these people die after what happened to Cameron. I needed to help them. I got up and ran out to them.

"I'm officer Bananas, I'm here to help!" I yelled out to them.

The dog started barking at me as I was running up to them. The man was trying to hold it back with the leash."Whoa! Easy there, Angel. Calm down!"

I looked toward the younger male."Here, kid. Take this riot shield." I told him.

"Okay, officer! Please help us!" He told me as he quickly grabbed the shield with one hand and held the flaming stick with the other.

As I aimed my shotgun the gentleman behind me said."Aim for the head! It's their weak spot. We ran into a few on our way here, and I was able to kill one by hitting it in the head!"

"Alright, stay back!" I told them.

I waited for the two monsters to get closer, and then I shot one in the head. I watched as it's head completely burst apart, and blood flew behind it. I cocked the gun and took aim at the other one, and shot it as well. More blood and brain matter flew and fell onto the grass. After shooting both of them, I watched as their bodies lay motionless on the ground.

I turned to the two. "Is everyone alright?"

The dog had stopped barking."Yes, thank you. I'm Randomz89101, that's my son Deceptio and this dog is named Angel. We're looking after her for someone who risked their life to save ours."

"Angel, huh?" I asked with a smile. I walked over to her and put my hand out. She sniffed it and started to lick it. After that she let me pet her and she started wagging her tail.

"Officer, Bananas. Like I mentioned before. I was with my friend cameroncr95, he was a rookie cop who got separated from his partner. I was with him trapped at the police station while a riot was happening. We managed to escape, and headed into the city. I was driving, trying to get Cameron to the hospital. I shot a guy back at the station, and thought I killed him, but somehow he came back to life and bit him in the ankle. He was sweating a lot and getting pale. I thought it was because of blood loss, but now I see these monsters out here, and it has me thinking otherwise."

Deceptio came up to me."Here's your riot shield back. I'm guessing Cameron didn't make it..."

I looked down."Cameron, died on our way to the hospital. There were people shooting all over and looting stores. I thought it was because of the escaped prisoners from the riot. I saw a bloodied man in the middle of the street and I tried to avoid hitting him. We ran off the road and flipped downhill. I noticed Cameron wasn't the same anymore... I had to put him down."

"Damn..." Deceptio said while looking at his father. "My mom died trying to escape the apartments, when the panic started. The news was telling everyone that the living dead were attacking people. They told us to stay in the city, but my mom thought it was a bad idea. We lost her in the crowd and then shots were fired from out of nowhere, and she got hit in the head."

Randomz spoke up."Our neighbor next door to us, helped us carry her back to our room when we found her laying dead on the floor. We waited for my son and his brother, TWDFan86 to return... but we had to leave because these two lunatics came out of nowhere, and started killing innocent people in the hallway. I think it was one of them that might had killed my wife... but I'm not sure. Our neighbor told us to take her dog Angel and get away while she distracted them. We made it out through a fire escape, and then ran off into the woods. We don't know if our neighbor Welcome_to_Woodbury is still alive..."

"Living dead? So these things are zombies?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That's what they're telling us." Deceptio said with a sad look on his face.

"Goddamn... never thought I'd see the day." I said while shaking my head. I checked the shotgun and realized I had wasted all the ammo. I still had Cameron's Glock, but it had no ammo as well. I just had a tear gas grenade and a knife left. I sighed "Look, you two. I guess it's too dangerous to go back to the city. I noticed you have a tent set up there. I can keep a watch out, for the night. I don't think I can sleep with these things walking around out here."

"Thank you, Bananas. That sounds like a great idea." Randomz told me with a smile.

I turned to Deceptio."Keep the shield, kid." I told him.

"Awesome. Thank you!" He told me with a huge smile on his face.

Although I didn't have any ammo left. I was glad that I had saved these three. For now I had to put a hold on finding Cameron's brother, besides he could be anywhere right now and I haven't a clue where to start looking for him. Randomz, Deceptio and Angel all slept in the tent. I sat down on the ground and pulled out Cameron's knife. I kept replaying what happened to him in my head, and how I had to shoot him. I just wished I wouldn't have to do something like that again...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Markd4547

(!) Shoot the magnum guy.

As I was waiting for Spider boy's friends to come out, I saw the front door opening. I saw two guys come out with their hands up."Ah... let the show begin." I grinned as I said that.

"Who's that guy, next to PowerfulStache?" Spider boy said to himself while looking at a man wearing a brown jacket.

I looked down at him."Huh?! What do you mean? So you don't know him? Hmm..." I said while focusing my attention back at them.

"We don't want any trouble. Just take what you need and let our friend go." Said a man with overalls, who was standing next to the brown jacket guy.

"You shot the horse and proved your point. Just let the boy go and take what ever you want. There's no need for this violence." Brown jacket man said.

I got angry and said."Where's the rest of your people?!"

"It's just us." Brown jacket guy told me.

I snarled at him."Bullshit! Spider boy here didn't even recognize you when you came out!."

Overalls guy spoke up while looking at Spider boy."He's new, AWESOMEO. He just came here today while you were out on a supply run."

CornPopper whispered to me."Fuckin' liars, Mark." He then shouted at them."Bwahahaha! Once we kill you all, I'll make sure Spider boy here, gets a taste of his own medicine!" He said as he pulled a brick with his dried blood on it out of his back pocket, that he took with him after we left the apartments.

I was getting tired of their games."I know there's more in there. If the rest of them don't come out, then we'll just have to kill you."

Corn seemed to agree with me."Yes! Let's fuckin' kill them all!"

As I was getting ready to tell Corn that we should kill one of them, I glanced up at the house and noticed an open window with someone pointing a rifle outside.

My eyes widened as I realized what they were planning."Son of a--" Before I could finish what I was about to say. *BANG* a shot rang out and everything felt like it was in slow motion. I watched as CornPopper's head snapped back, blood flew out of his head and his body hit the ground. I saw his eyes looking up at the sky and his mouth open. He had a bullet hole in his forehead and blood was coming out of the back of his head. He had died right next to me.Time seemed to be back to normal as I turned to look at the rifleman "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK?!" I yelled in an outrage.

Before I got ready to start shooting, Spider boy caught me off guard by elbowing me in the crotch. I felt such an agonizing pain as I fell down on my back. As I was laying on the ground, I saw him trying to run over to his friends. I aimed my AK and shot. My aim was all over the place as I tried shooting with one hand, then I saw Spider boy catch one in the shoulder and the man with the overalls get hit in the head, and he fell back.

"PowerfulStache!" I heard the brown jacket guy next to him shout.

"Hehe... HAHAHA!" I started laughing as I saw the riflemen get ready to shoot again. I rapidly rolled out of the way, and a bullet grazed me in the arm. I got up and dove over to my car. I checked my arm as blood started to lightly come out of it. I looked over at Corn's dead body, with his Magnum laying next to it. I got on one knee and took a peak. I saw the brown jacket guy helping Spider boy get inside the house, and the overalls guy dead on the floor. I saw the riflemen moving his gun towards my direction. As soon as I put my head down, a bullet hit the hood of the car.

"Stupid fucks! Think they can mess with me! Asshole killed my partner, fuckin' shit!" I yelled out in frustration.

I took a grenade off my belt and pulled the pin. I got up and shot at the rifleman's window, and then I threw the grenade over to the house and it landed perfectly in front of the door. I ducked back into cover and waited for an explosion.

*BOOM* After I heard the grenade going off, I peeked back out and saw that the bottom front of the house was demolished. The door was blown off and the windows next to it were shattered. I didn't know if I caught anyone, but I was happy that I fucked up their home.

"HAHAHA! Yes!" I said to myself as I sat behind next to the car and reloaded my weapon.

I guess now would be a perfect time to run over and start killing everyone, but I wasn't sure if the sniper was down. I looked over at Corn's body once more. I wanted to get some revenge, especially on the sniper, but It seemed too risky to go out there. I needed to think about what to do next...

1) Try to get in the house.
    2) Try turning the car's engine on and leave in my car to fight another day.
    3) Make a run for it into the woods.
    4) Keep hiding behind my car.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!
  • Markd4547: 4) Keep hiding behind my car.

Gobananas01 (!) Help them. I couldn't let these people die after what happened to Cameron. I needed to help them. I got up and ran

• 1) Try to get in the house.

He want's revenge so he should go get it!

Damn I was pretty close to dying... Wait I'm not dead right?

Oh and Mark. Your character lost your friend in both threads... You need your revenge!

Gobananas01 (!) Help them. I couldn't let these people die after what happened to Cameron. I needed to help them. I got up and ran

• Nah PowerfulStache died, bro. I had plans for him to become the Hershel of the story.

1) Try to get in the house. He want's revenge so he should go get it! Damn I was pretty close to dying... Wait I'm not dead right? Oh and Mark. Your character lost your friend in both threads... You need your revenge!

• edited May 2014
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

NOOOOOOOOOO!! I actually can't take this I can't believe it. Blades kills off my villain bro Twistee and now Lee kills off my only other villain bro left CornPopper all in the last couple of days this is more emotional then ending of the TWD s1 for me :'(

I WILL KILL THEM ALL!!

2) Try turning the car's engine on and leave in my car to fight another day

But I need weapons, tanks, bombs etc I'm never going to beat a sniper I'm not an idiot run for the house is an easy shot I need to heal myself and get supplies then I'll return and KILL THEM ALL!!

They shot Corn in the head and were the VILLAINS really? WHO TOOK THAT SHOT!! his a dead man!!

R.I.P Corn

• Oh okay that's what I thought.

So will there be another Hershel-like character?

Nah PowerfulStache died, bro. I had plans for him to become the Hershel of the story.

• RIP PowerfulStache he will be missed.
  • WhatTheDuck shot Corn I believe

In my thread who killed Twistee is still unrevealed. I can tell you but it would be a spoiler so up to you :).
    Markd4547 posted: »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s NOOOOOOOOOO!! I actually can't take this I can't believe it. Blades kills off my villain bro Twiste

• You better not Fucking kill me.
    Markd4547 posted: »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s NOOOOOOOOOO!! I actually can't take this I can't believe it. Blades kills off my villain bro Twiste

• Make a run for it into the woods.OMG that was fucking intense.

• Bro, this is nothing compared to what I have planned later on in the story.
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

Make a run for it into the woods.OMG that was fucking intense.

• Hmm, maybe. B]

Oh okay that's what I thought. So will there be another Hershel-like character?

• Nooooo, now you'll die! :c
    4) Keep hiding behind my car.

• Dayum bro this is so exciting!!Got me hyperventilatin and shit.Lol

Bro, this is nothing compared to what I have planned later on in the story.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.