Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Anything you think will happen? What are your thoughts? B]

Okay =)

• 1) Shoot magnum guy.

Praying I don't get shot because of this.

WhatTheDuck (!) You two go out there and stall them. I'll go upstairs and get the rifle. Raging was waiting for me to give him an

• 2) Try turning the car's engine on and leave in my car to fight another day.

Gobananas01 (!) Help them. I couldn't let these people die after what happened to Cameron. I needed to help them. I got up and ran

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, I got killed during an invasion, so I guess I died like Hershel.

Nah PowerfulStache died, bro. I had plans for him to become the Hershel of the story.

• I hope I get to find Angel. v.v
    Just press pause and imagine how her eyes would light up when she sees me again XD

Anything you think will happen? What are your thoughts? B]

• Okay, does that mean we won't show up for chapter 2?

Going to do one more part for today, and end those character's part for Ch.1. Tomorrow, after the votes, I'll end the parts for the others.

• PowerfulStache! We needed your words of wisdom for later chapters. R.I.P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Well, I got killed during an invasion, so I guess I died like Hershel.

• Be frank with me: would I have made it if I hadn't been sent outside?

PowerfulStache! We needed your words of wisdom for later chapters. R.I.P

• I'll let you know the different outcomes after this chapter is done, which btw should be done by tomorrow.

Be frank with me: would I have made it if I hadn't been sent outside?

• Anyone who lives, will move on to the next chapters! B]
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Okay, does that mean we won't show up for chapter 2?

• Oh okay, cool.

Also, I didn't notice you've posted another part up there (with Deceptio & WTD). I'm gonna have to read that later or tomorrow :/

Anyone who lives, will move on to the next chapters! B]

• 1) Okay. I'm taking eking and Jewf with me as well.

Hopefully Guilty finds his bae in Tobi's community.
    eking and Jewf better not fuck up :D

GuiltyKingOumaShu (!) Let's head into the woods again. "Let's head into the woods again." I told tntlee with a serious face.

• edited May 2014
    come on we aren't like ben or anything hahahaha :D
    JonGon posted: »

1) Okay. I'm taking eking and Jewf with me as well. Hopefully Guilty finds his bae in Tobi's community. eking and Jewf better not fuck up :D

• Someone is going to die here, and only one option is correct. The deaths i know are coming are either Me, Jewf, or eking. Problem is, i don't know which scenario kills who. I'm just going to have to go with the first one.
    1) Okay. I'm taking eking and Jewf with me as well.

GuiltyKingOumaShu (!) Let's head into the woods again. "Let's head into the woods again." I told tntlee with a serious face.

• "I'm officer Bananas". I'm sorry, but i can't take that seriously, lmao xD

2) Try turning the car's engine on and leave in my car to fight another day.

Gobananas01 (!) Help them. I couldn't let these people die after what happened to Cameron. I needed to help them. I got up and ran

• edited May 2014
    Welcome_to_Woodbury

After a week of searching for TWDFan86's father, brother, and my dog Angel, we were beginning to give up on the search. Pro kept us alive by teaching us how to sneak around, shoot, and fight in close quarters with knives and hand-to-hand combat, and how to build a Dakota fire pit every time we camped outside. They finally trusted me more, ever since I was able to pull my own weight around with them, TWDFan's shoulder had healed up as well. I remembered how we saw a gas station completely destroyed by a huge explosion, and we had to drive further out to find another one. We went all over to different kinds of stores, to look for food, supplies, and clothing, but our best spot was the mall, even though it had almost been emptied out. I was happy to be out of my old bloodied clothes, but I still missed wearing fresh clothes everyday. I hoped that Randomz and Deceptio were taking care of my pet Angel, and that they were still alive out there, I took some dog food with me just in case. I remembered how three days ago we ran into some crazy people that tried to attack me in the mall, But luckily for me, Pro and TWDFan were able to take them out, while I kept them distracted. I was beginning to get good at that... risking my life and distracting others.

We were driving on the road, away from the city and away from all the crazy people and walkers. We were staying alive by sleeping in the woods and taking turns keeping watch. The first two times, Pro stayed up with us to teach us how not to fall asleep and look around in our surrounding area. To look all over for anything suspicious and to listen to anything that sounds like it would be close to us. This was our life now, and I was beginning to get used to it.

"Okay, guys. We're going to practice shooting again. We're going to find an open area, away from the walkers and shoot at the empty cans." Pro told us while driving onto a dirt road leading into the woods.

"Yes! I'm getting better at it. I just need a little more practice."TWDFan said while smiling.

"It isn't a game, TWDFan. This is real life, we're practicing to save our lives." I told him.

"I know. I just want to get better at it, so I can be able to shoot those things with ease." He said to me.

"Not just the walkers, but humans as well. With what almost happened at the mall three days ago... we can't risk it. You two need to get better as fast as possible. So far WtW is quite the sharp shooter. She's been doing well with practice. I'll be moving you two up to submachine guns after some more practice with the handguns today. With the guns and ammo we found back at that gun shop in the mall, I'll try to involve a little bit of it today."

"Awesome! Can't wait." TWDFan told him.

After we got out of the dirt road and away from the woods, we found a huge empty field that seemed like a perfect spot to practice.

"Alright. This is perfect. We can practice here." Pro said with a smile.

"Hey, can we try looking for TWDFan's father and brother, and my dog Angel, later on?"

As Pro headed into the field, he stopped the car and turned it off."Of course we can. We're not giving up on them." He told the both of us. He opened the car door and made his way to the trunk. We got out and he handed us some handgun ammo. He got a trash bag full of empty cans and went over to place them on a wooden farm fence. I loaded my gun and made my way over with TWDFan.

"Thanks for saving my father and brother. I never got to thank you for that." TWDFan told me as we were walking over to Pro.

"No problem. I Just wish we would have found them already."

"Yeah. Me too..." He sighed and looked down.

Pro turned to us as he put the final can down."Okay, TWDFan and WtW. You already know what to do so get started on your practice. I'll keep a look out for anything or anyone. Remember what I thought you and be careful."

I took position, aimed my gun an got ready to shoot."Bet I can beat your score this time." TWDFan said while aiming his gun at a can.

"We'll see about that!" I said to him.

After shooting for a while, and knocking down all the cans, Pro gave us both an MP5 and told us that we'll start off with a submachine gun first, and then move on to machine gun rifles as we progress. He told us what we needed to know, and we went on with our practice. As I was getting ready to knock the final can I heard some barking and turned to look. I saw a black and white Husky running over to me, and suddenly I burst into tears. I couldn't believe it...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deceptio

A week after we got out of the woods and headed towards the countryside, I kept remembering how my brother used to always be there for me whenever I needed him. We still hadn't found him yet, but I was beginning to think that he was probably dead. We were also starving almost everyday. We searched in diners and found some left over food, but it wasn't enough. We looked inside some convenient stores and took what we could. We ran into some walkers but we worked together to kill them. When we finally made it out, we headed into the woods to find a spot to camp, later in the night time.

"Damn, I'm so hungry." I said out loud.

"I know, son. We'll try finding something to eat." My father Randomz told me.

"Don't worry, guys. We just ran out of food yesterday, we can make it without food for a bit." Bananas told us.

"You still need to find Cameron's brother Rich, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah, and you two still need to find TWDFan86."

My dad spoke up."That's right. We're both looking for someone. You've been a big help to us, thank you for sticking around."

"Not a problem. I think I would probably be dead by now if it wasn't for you two, helping me out as well." Bananas told us.

"We look after each other, man." I said while smiling.

We were walking through the woods, when all of a sudden we heard gun shots being fired in the distance. Angel started barking.

"Gun shots? The fuck?" Bananas said out loud.

"Should we see where they're coming from." My dad asked. Angel started to bark and wanted to move forward."Shh, Angel. Stay quiet." He told her.

"Let Angel lead the way for us, but let's stay silent as we approach whoever is shooting." I said to them.

"Good idea. C'mon let's go." Bananas said to us.

"Alright, let's do this. Angel stay quiet, okay?" My dad said to her while giving her a doggy treat. She started to wag her tail."Good girl. Now lead us to the gunshots but very quietly."

My dad was holding onto her by the leash as me and Bananas followed behind. After about five minutes of walking through the woods we heard that the gun shots were getting louder. We walked over to see who was shooting and I was surprised as all hell when I saw who it was.

My fathers jaw hit the floor and his eyes widened. "Well, I'll be damned..."

I started to tear up."Oh my God... dad it's him!" I said while pointing.

"No way. That's your brother?" Bananas said as he turned to look at me.

Angel started barking and whining as my dad let go of the leash and she ran over to WtW.

We saw her turn to her, and she burst out in tears and knelt down on the ground. "Angel!" she yelled out...
  • Hahahahaha "officer Bananas"

"I'm officer Bananas". I'm sorry, but i can't take that seriously, lmao xD 2) Try turning the car's engine on and leave in my car to fight another day.

• Lol, gotta love that name. B]

I imagine him as a giant walking banana.

"I'm officer Bananas". I'm sorry, but i can't take that seriously, lmao xD 2) Try turning the car's engine on and leave in my car to fight another day.

• Lol, I can just imagine myself getting arrested after a police officer introducing himself to me like that :P

Hahahahaha "officer Bananas"

• That's one part of the chapter done. These are turning out really good. Can't wait to read more.

Welcome_to_Woodbury After a week of searching for TWDFan86's father, brother, and my dog Angel, we were beginning to give up on the sea

• So worth it, lmfao.

Lol, I can just imagine myself getting arrested after a police officer introducing himself to me like that :P

• Officer Banana is good male stripper name.
  • YAY!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! ='D

Welcome_to_Woodbury After a week of searching for TWDFan86's father, brother, and my dog Angel, we were beginning to give up on the sea

• Lmao! Of course that's something Miss Bouncy would say xD

Officer Banana is good male stripper name.

• YOURE HAPPY SO I AM HAPPY.

YAY!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! ='D

• Oh Noncy :3

Officer Banana is good male stripper name.

• Yes, moon of my life? ;)

Oh Noncy :3

• I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.

Lmao! Of course that's something Miss Bouncy would say xD

• My sun and stars! Angel came back to meeeeeee (*^▽^*)

YOURE HAPPY SO I AM HAPPY.

• TWDFan is still obsessed with your stupendous bounciness.

Yes, moon of my life? ;)

• I try my best to bounce only for you but it's so hard to stop. :(

TWDFan is still obsessed with your stupendous bounciness.

• Awwwwww! That reunion was so sweet :') Angel + Rachelle and me + brother/father :D

• I understand. I'll try to share if you want me to =P

I try my best to bounce only for you but it's so hard to stop. :(

• Noooooooo, no sharing. He's a nice boy BUT YOURE THE ONE!

I understand. I'll try to share if you want me to =P

• Being mature is overrated.

I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.

• One big happy family :D

Awwwwww! That reunion was so sweet :') Angel + Rachelle and me + brother/father :D

• Lies.

TWDFan is still obsessed with your stupendous bounciness.

• D'awww =)
    My sun and stars makes me blush.

Noooooooo, no sharing. He's a nice boy BUT YOURE THE ONE!

• Jealous?

Lies.

• "Reunited and it feels so goooood."

Awwwwww! That reunion was so sweet :') Angel + Rachelle and me + brother/father :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.