Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Hmmm..... no I haven't sadly, I was so busy with my comic that I didn't have the time to read. But now it's almost finish so that's why I'm more active here. Unfortunately it's such a cluster fuck here it's gonna be hard to find the previous parts. :/

BTW I could use my fingers and push your eyeballs back into your brain.
    Markd4547 posted: »

You cocky kid who's the new guy I'm the established supervillain your just a referenced side character who will probably get killed in the n

• Me rash no there always methods to my madness you think shotgun to the guts is your punishment no your punishment must be more severe. MARK IS COMING!!

[uses shotgun pointing right on your stomach and blows your guts out] That's funny, I could've sworn I wasn't the only who was rash.

• And the corpse speaks.

Me rash no there always methods to my madness you think shotgun to the guts is your punishment no your punishment must be more severe. MARK IS COMING!!

• edited May 2014
    HAHAHAHA AHEE AHA I actually cannot wait till I kill you. You take things to seriously Tobi I'll kill you in your comic and I'll kill you in this story you don't have any control over it Tobi even deep down you know yourself.

Look obviously I know your a good heat of the moment villain to keep people entertained till it's my chapter your filler I'm the thriller I respect your work just tone it down I know it's hard in my shadow of evil but you got your kill and proved you can serve me I accept.

And the corpse speaks.

• edited May 2014
    If I didn't have any kind of control then why is it I'm the one making it? Face it your fate is my hands in my domain. And why is it that I'm running a community currently? Face it I have control. Who's your mama now?

HAHAHAHA AHEE AHA I actually cannot wait till I kill you. You take things to seriously Tobi I'll kill you in your comic and I'll kill you i

• It's not expensive haha

over here it's like £20-25

Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!! I so want that, but I'm gonna need to save up a lot again if I want to get it.

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITgKLIWs5xY

AH!! We will see Tobi everyone will see!! Now be a good-boy and run along!

If I didn't have any kind of control then why is it I'm the one making it? Face it your fate is my hands in my domain. And why is it that I'm running a community currently? Face it I have control. Who's your mama now?

• You are next, Duck. *evil snicker*
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

Wow Guiltys a little bitch.

• He didn't because my character was meant to act that way. I am willing to make sacrifices if I have to.
    firedog122 posted: »

That's how you lose a girl friend. I wish you could have made that last part a decision though. That would have been much more fun.

• Tobi would have killed you both if I hadn't shot tnt. I guarantee it.
    xValkyx posted: »

Holy shit i'm actually in this right now! :D *happy days* Edit:/ Also i know i'm kinda killing myself off here but if i was in his situation i would have chosen my friend over my girlfriend. Bros before Hoes man. xD

• edited May 2014
    AWWWW YEAH! This was fucking awesome! I was worried there for a second, that you would make this a reader choice, which would have ended up with favoring tnt, but you didn't and went through with keeping me in character! Nice! Everything in here was perfect! The guilty king is VERY pleased with you!

24.media.tumblr.com/723063a869e64686a6c415a07426d48d/tumblr_my6jezjj8n1r3vzp2o3_250.gif

The guilty king never stops moving forward. No matter the circumstances. Sorry, tnt, but it had to be done.

GuiltyKingOumaShu We were all still in the woods. We had been walking all night, It was finally morning and my feet were tired. I didn'

• Guilty's character is willing to do whatever it takes to protect his close friends,family or girlfriend. When it came down to it, he chose his lover over someone he has known for three weeks.

Tobi got a bad vibe from him. He liked Guilty because he stood up to him. He felt tntlee was weak and needed to die.

He just killed the guy who saved him...just like that? Why did Tobi want tntlee dead? Can't wait for Chapter 2 :D

• edited May 2014

Glad you liked it.

BTW this is nothing compared to what's coming. B]

If you can't man up, you'll get yourself killed one way or the other. You'll just be pulling yourself and others down. If you can't pull you

• edited May 2014

Alright now that gifs and pics are back, maybe we should still keep this thread clean by not posting as many. Maybe like 2-3 times per page for scrolling's sake :P

Also, hopefully Valky gets unbanned because she was JUST introduced to the story :/

• edited May 2014

Yes, thank you!

I wonder why she got banned. Weird.

Going to start the search for Ch.2 people right now.

EDIT: Actually I'm going to post what would have happened first.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Alright now that gifs and pics are back, maybe we should still keep this thread clean by not posting as many. Maybe like 2-3 times per page for scrolling's sake :P Also, hopefully Valky gets unbanned because she was JUST introduced to the story

• Yeah, I don't recall her doing anything wrong. Yes, call them over :)

Yes, thank you! I wonder why she got banned. Weird. Going to start the search for Ch.2 people right now. EDIT: Actually I'm going to post what would have happened first.

• BringBackMyGirlfriend

Yeah, I don't recall her doing anything wrong. Yes, call them over

• Hey Pro, if I'm getting introduced in Ch.2, where should I post my character specs? Should I reply to one of your first posts, or just drop it right here?

• BANS!! Bans for everyone!

Alright now that gifs and pics are back, maybe we should still keep this thread clean by not posting as many. Maybe like 2-3 times per page for scrolling's sake :P Also, hopefully Valky gets unbanned because she was JUST introduced to the story

• I would like to be in CH.2 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes, thank you! I wonder why she got banned. Weird. Going to start the search for Ch.2 people right now. EDIT: Actually I'm going to post what would have happened first.

• edited May 2014

I HAVE BEEN UNBANNED!! YAY!

Alt text

(i won't spam this thread with gifs no worries)

• The Skittles Queen is alive!

I HAVE BEEN UNBANNED!! YAY! (i won't spam this thread with gifs no worries)

• I will eat your fucking eyeball if you do that again. =D

I HAVE BEEN UNBANNED!! YAY! (i won't spam this thread with gifs no worries)

• Okay :3

I will eat your fucking eyeball if you do that again. =D

• I'll put it up in another comment for the Chapter 2. Characters.

NOTE: If you were already in Chapter one and your character died, then you can't continue on in the story, sorry!

Rafoli posted: »

Hey Pro, if I'm getting introduced in Ch.2, where should I post my character specs? Should I reply to one of your first posts, or just drop it right here?

• edited October 2014

DIFFERENT OUTCOMES: Chapter One.

If TWDFan asked Pro to go to his family first, Pro would be hesitant at first, but he would have gone with him. They would have reached his apartment and then there would have been a show down between Pro and TWDFan vs Corn and Mark. They would have to think of a plan to avoid them or try to kill them, even though they didn't have any weapons. WtW would have left with Deceptio, Randomz and Angel, if Pro and TWDFan distracted Corn and Mark. If TWDFan went off by himself he would have met Guilty and Valky, they would have been introduced a lot earlier. If Pro and TWDFan survived the two lunatics, they would have gone to Pro's apartment only to find out that it had been looted and emptied out. They would have to continue on foot without any supplies or weapons.

If bananas tried to get the tear gas grenade and knife off of cameron. He would have gotten bit in the arm. If he left him, then he would just continue on without a knife and TG grenade. If he tried going up the hill using the riot shield, he would waste his shotgun ammo and push them out of the way. He would then run into an alleyway, and have to decide to take a car or run into a random apartment to look for supplies. If he took the car he would drive out of the city, if he went with the apartment, he would have been trapped inside when two escaped prisoners come up to surprise him. There would have been a decision to try to sneak out, use one as a human shield and take his weapon, knock them both down with the riot shield and run out the door. If he walked away from Deceptio and Randomz, they would have died. If he waited to see what would happen, Deceptio would have died and he would come out to kill the last walker.

If you guys voted for Raging to leave the farm, he would have avoided the attack and be on his own for a while. He would end up at a mall by himself, until Pro, TWDFan, and WtW (determinant) would show up. Raging would get into trouble with some guys, and there would be a decision to try to save him or use the distraction as an opportunity to sneak out. If Stache took the shot at either Mark or Corn, they would have been injured. If Stache shot Corn then Mark would kill AWESOMEO and injure whoever was out distracting them. If Stache shot mark then Corn would kill AWESOMEO and then kill the other person that Mark didn't shoot (If there were two people distracting them) They would both go behind Mark's car and decide what to do. If you guys voted for WTD to shoot either Mark or Corn, they would have died, but if he shot Mark first, then Corn would have killed AWESOMEO and then shoot and kill whoever was outside distracting, If it was both Raging and Stache, then Raging would have died. If it was one of them by themselves then they would have died. Corn would then dive over behind the car and decide to try to get Mark's gun and keys and try to leave or run inside the house, or wait it out. If Stache or Raging went out there by themselves, then depending on who WTD shot first they would have lived no matter what. If WTD shot Corn first, then AWESOMEO would always end up getting shot in the shoulder. If Mark tried to run inside the house, he would shoot at WTD's window and then run up stairs, where WTD would be waiting for him. They would have fought and killed each other. If Mark tried to run towards the woods, WTD would shoot him in the leg and arm, and then the farm group would come out and torture him. They would have to decide to kill him or leave him on the road. If Mark/Corn kept hiding behind the car, they would have waited until sundown. There would have been a decision to send someone after Mark/Corn by sneaking up behind him, and trying to kill him with a pitchfork. If Raging went, he would have killed him, If Stache went he would have injured him and then they decide what to do with him, if Mokonage tried sneaking up behind him, he would have died.

If Jon left the groups with Clayton, they would have drove off and make enemies with Puncake and Firedog. Pun and Dog would tell Rich to go after them and try to find them. If Jon tried to convince everyone to go, then the group would have split up, with Rich, Jon, Puncake, Clayton and eking leaving in the pickup. Jon would leave a gas canister for Jewf, Firedog, ATR, Belan and Noncy. He would also leave them his car, but Jewf would keep the candy bars to himself. They would then head back to the city to look for their families, but would run into the horde that was surrounding the school. There would be a decision to try to drive through them or go into the woods. If Jon took his original group with him, they would go and try to find another BOAT!

Originally I was going to kill off Jewf if they left him back at the school, but I decided not to. If he went to the city, he would run into the BOAT group and there would have been a decision to join them or not. If he did, then the school group would be surprised that he survived and Rich wouldn't try to shoot at them. If Jewf tried to distract Jon's group, then Rich would take the opportunity to shoot and kill him. Firedog would have shot back and killed Belan, who was behind him. Puncake would grab Jon's shotgun and kill Paul and Noncy, while Firedog distracted Rich by firing at him. Rich would then Kill Puncake. Clayton would get in the driver seat and tell Firedog to get in the back they would drive back and leave. If Jewf ditched them then Paul and Noncy would have heard him walking away, they would call him out and Jewf would get shot. If he said nothing, then he would have watched as his classmates and BOAT group people die. He would then come out and tell them, he arrived too late.

If Belan, Paul, and eking went back for Jewf, they would have gotten out, but they would have been separated from their classmates. Jewf would be more trustworthy towards the three, and they would have to decide to follow or leave to the city. Paul would only twist his ankle if Belan sent him to go with Rich, Noncy and ATR. If Rich took Jewf only, he would have to help Rich at the backdoor, but then hear Firedog in trouble, he would get a decision to try to save one of them. If Rich took eking with him, Jewf would get pissed but ATR and the others would tell him to stay in the pickup. If Rich only took Firedog with him, Jewf would wait until they were in the pharmacy and then he would go in there. Belan would tell him it's a bad idea, but Jewf wouldn't care. Belan would then have to go with Jewf to make sure nothing happened. Depending if Belan and the others went back to save him, he would either leave Belan to die or try to save him.

If AWESOMEO didn't save WtW He would have went back to the farm, and they would have stayed there for a while. WtW would have been killed, and Corn and Mark would go around the city terrorizing others, and killing walkers or get a showdown with Pro and TWDFan (determinant) If Pro and TWDFan left WtW, she would have died in the city trying to look for Angel.

If Guilty ran into TWDFan, he would get a decision to try and kill him or let him join them. They would have been attacked by Tobi's people and run off to find tntlee in the gun shop. If tntlee decided to go back into the woods, Guilty would get mad and go on by himself. If they went right, they would find a horde of walkers blocking the way and have to turn back. If they went forward, they would find Tobi's warehouse a week later and make a decision to try and sneak in, or leave. If they kept walking down the road, they would find Tobi by himself with a truck full of supplies. Guilty would ask if he has seen a girl wearing a purple sneaker. Tobi would lie and say that he has, and that he knows of a place where they could find her. They would get a decision to go with him or continue on the road. If they continued, Tobi would have driven the car in front of them, this time with two of his men and force them to get in. If they went with him, they would get to the warehouse the next day, Guilty would have to decide to shoot either tntlee or TWDFan (determinant) If Guilty was by himself, then Tobi would have his men beat him up, but keep him alive. The warehouse would have been introduced a lot earlier and they would have to work in it. Guilty would tell Valky that they need to escape ASAP.

If tntlee left by himself. He would run into Bananas if he had decided to go into the city. They would have worked together, taken a car and then headed into the countryside. They would find SweetPea's farm and notice the attack (determinant). Bananas would then try to help out the farm group by shooting at Mark or Corn. Mark would throw a grenade at their car and force them to run away from it. He would then shoot at them, injuring tntlee. WTD would have them pinned down with no where to go. Bananas would have a decision to shoot back or try to drag tntlee over to him. If Mark and Corn didn't attack then they would stop and see who lived there. They would decide to stay or keep going down the road.

Thank you all for participating in the votes.

• She's back :)

BringBackMyGirlfriend

• Thankfully D: i dunno how it even happened.

She's back

• BOAT! I almost want to see you doing the story all over again from the beginning with different decisions xD But hell no, that would be too much for you, lol.

DIFFERENT OUTCOMES: Chapter One. If TWDFan asked Pro to go to his family first, Pro would be hesitant at first, but he would have gone wi

• Good! Now you can stay and read the story. :p

I know, it was weird.

Thankfully i dunno how it even happened.

• A lot more people would have died. You guys did pretty good with the votes.

BOAT! I almost want to see you doing the story all over again from the beginning with different decisions xD But hell no, that would be too much for you, lol.

• Damn right! It would've been interesting to see how Guilty and I interact.

A lot more people would have died. You guys did pretty good with the votes.

• edited May 2014

Also Bananas would have died if they decided to go out guns blazing in the beginning. Cameron would be by himself.

EDIT: Just realized he was banned too.

Damn right! It would've been interesting to see how Guilty and I interact.

• edited May 2014

Alright, for chapter 2. I'm looking for 10 new people. If your character was in chapter one and they died, then I'm sorry but you can't join again. Give others a chance! I will be using your usernames, so it can be easier to identify you.

Whats your personality like?

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends?

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you?

What did you want to be when you were growing up?

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group?

TO JOIN AND MAKE YOUR CHARACTER, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS COMMENT. THIS IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO JOIN IN ON CH.2, MAKE SURE YOU READ CH.1 FIRST SO YOU KNOW WHERE THE STORY LEFT OFF. THANKS!

• edited May 2014

Will I be in Chapter 2, or did I die in between chapters? D:

PS The update wouldn't let me post any comments so now I am condemned to using gag Internet Explorer

I'll put it up in another comment for the Chapter 2. Characters. NOTE: If you were already in Chapter one and your character died, then you can't continue on in the story, sorry!

• I think we did really good with the voting for the most part.

DIFFERENT OUTCOMES: Chapter One. If TWDFan asked Pro to go to his family first, Pro would be hesitant at first, but he would have gone wi

• edited May 2014

Whats your personality like?:Coward,sympathetic

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends?:no

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you?:no

What did you want to be when you were growing up?:dentist

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group?:group

Name:Fredo

Alright, for chapter 2. I'm looking for 10 new people. If your character was in chapter one and they died, then I'm sorry but you can't join

• You're still in the story. B]

Really? That's weird. Try again later, maybe it hasn't set in yet.

Will I be in Chapter 2, or did I die in between chapters? PS The update wouldn't let me post any comments so now I am condemned to using gag Internet Explorer

• edited May 2014

Name:
    Devyn / Dev.

Whats your personality like?:
    Kind, caring, loyal, somewhat quiet, but also very passionate when it comes to arguing about things I really care about. Tend to let others make decisions (have a lot of trouble making them myself) and just stay quiet when big things are happening, unless it involves me or my friends, or keeping them safe, in which case I'd speak up and join the argument, although try to be kind about how I phrase things in order to help get the others onto my side. (So I might join the Larry smashing head argument in game, for example, and say we should because I wouldn't want to risk him coming back and killing one of my friends.)

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends?:
    Yes.

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you?:
    Stealing, yes. But nothing other than that. People say I'm 'too good,' I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I actually tortured or killed another living human being, so long as they were innocent, I mean.

What did you want to be when you were growing up?:
    A veterinarian. Now I want to major in psychology and English (just graduated high school, I'm 16.)

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group?:
    With a group, just not a huge one (unless its in a barricaded settlement or some other safe place - then huge groups are fine.)

And I'm the person in my profile picture, hahaha.

Alright, for chapter 2. I'm looking for 10 new people. If your character was in chapter one and they died, then I'm sorry but you can't join

• edited May 2014

Whats your personality like? Friendly, impatient, sarcastic, curious, loyal and talkative.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? Yes.

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? Depend of the situation, I would never kill some friend, but I'd probably steal food to survive.

What did you want to be when you were growing up? I wanted to work in a big company.

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? Group, if you are alone then you don't have nothing to fight for.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.