Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• KunnyKunny Banned

Whats your personality like? I'm a friendly, smart and curious person.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? Yes.

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? No.

What did you want to be when you were growing up? Wanna be a cop :)

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? Group, why are you living in the ZA if you are alone?

NAME : Kenneth

Alright, for chapter 2. I'm looking for 10 new people. If your character was in chapter one and they died, then I'm sorry but you can't join

• edited May 2014

Name: Eduardo

1. Insightful, calm and amiable. Likeable, he tends to hold diplomacy and talking to his fellow survivors over rash action.

2. In order to protect the ones he cares about, he will do anything.

3. Has done it all the time, and is willing to resort to drastic measures in order to serve higher interests.

4. An actor.

5. Groups full of strong, competent people are the only way to survive in the Zombie Apocalypse. My character believes that society survived for so long BECAUSE of organized groups of humans, and throwing that away in favor of going alone does nothing to help rebuild the world.

• Whats your personality like? Funny and loyal guy.
    Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? Yes.

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? Yes but it would haunt me

What did you want to be when you were growing up? Surgeon or something medical
    Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? Tight nit group something small enough to not be easily noticed but big enough to defend ourselves.
    NAME : Seth But I go by middle name David

• edited May 2014

Whats your personality like? Funny and loyal guy. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? Yes.
    If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? Yes but it would haunt me
    What did you want to be when you were growing up? A Surgeon or something medical
    Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? Tight nit group something small enough to not be easily noticed but big enough to defend ourselves.
    NAME : Seth But I go by middle name David
    (Not trying to spam my last one wasn't a reply)

Alright, for chapter 2. I'm looking for 10 new people. If your character was in chapter one and they died, then I'm sorry but you can't join

• edited May 2014

Nice, thanks for writing this. It's interesting to see every possible outcome. We are doing good so far. The decisions we make here are tailoring the story more than the decisions TTG puts in their games, lol.

DIFFERENT OUTCOMES: Chapter One. If TWDFan asked Pro to go to his family first, Pro would be hesitant at first, but he would have gone wi

• edited May 2014

Personality : Peaceful, joker and agile. Helpful, vengeful and a cold killer.

Yes, I would sacrifice myself to protect family.

I wouldn't harm people who didn't do anything bad to me, but I'd steal if I had to.

I wanted to be an astronaut :D

I think it's safer to stick with a group.

• Lol, so far the story is going pretty much the way I want it to go, though. I have something planned for the next chapters. Hopefully, you guys vote in the direction I want to take the story.

Nice, thanks for writing this. It's interesting to see every possible outcome. We are doing good so far. The decisions we make here are tailoring the story more than the decisions TTG puts in their games, lol.

• I'm claiming a Villain spot. CLAIMED

Lone wolf, quiet, loyal, impatient, unpredictable.

Definitely. I'd take a bullet any day of the week!

I'd only steal honestly, I wouldn't go to the lengths of torturing someone and killing a friend.

Writer maybe.

I wouldn't mind being with a small bunch of trustworthy people.

• can I join?

• edited May 2014

DUUUH! Yeah, hurry! There's 3 spots left...I think :)

can I join?

• testingtestingtesting

• You passed! Still don't know how to post gifs/pics?

testingtestingtesting

• imighthavebrokenit (Jen)

Personality: Sarcastic, comedic, semi-serious, strong (emotionally), ambitious, and generous.

Willing to sacrifice myself? If it calls for.

Evil for life? Not at all.

Job? Video Game Developer

Alone or Group? I would say that a group would be more effective.

For now I'm looking for 20 people to be in the story, first come, first serve. I will use your username so it can be easier for others to id

• Oh phew. I thought I was banned. x_x
    Had a fucking heart attack. Switched to Firefox.

Yeah, I think I do now. Someone showed me.

TWDFan86 posted: »

You passed! Still don't know how to post gifs/pics?

• Haha, omg! I thought I was banned too for some reason. It wouldn't let me post anything. It took me like a half hour, but all I needed to do was sign out and back in again, lol. Welcome back :)

Oh phew. I thought I was banned. x_x Had a fucking heart attack. Switched to Firefox. Yeah, I think I do now. Someone showed me.

• edited May 2014

Yes, what TWDFan said! Haha, reply to my comment above that has the questions, to be a part of Ch.2. B]

can I join?

• Wait, what happened?

Oh phew. I thought I was banned. x_x Had a fucking heart attack. Switched to Firefox. Yeah, I think I do now. Someone showed me.

• imighthavebrokenit (Jen)

Personality: Sarcastic, comedic, semi-serious, strong (emotionally), ambitious, and generous.

Willing to sacrifice myself? If it calls for.

Evil for life? Not at all.

Job? Video Game Developer

Alone or Group? I would say that a group would be more effective.

(Think I posted it in the wrong place before, if not then sorry for the re-post)

• PUNCAKE CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 2

• TWDFAN CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 2!

Puncake32 posted: »

PUNCAKE CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 2

• Also you got a new trucker hat there, bud. B]

Alt text

BOAT!

Puncake32 posted: »

PUNCAKE CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 2

• It wouldn't let me comment anything, and I'm like "NOOO I NEED TO GET BACK TO EVERYONE"
    but it's fine now. Just switched browsers. =D

Wait, what happened?

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014

[Takes It] BOAT!

Also you got a new trucker hat there, bud. B] BOAT!

• Welcome_to_Woodbury & Angel confirmed for Chapter 2

...I hope.

TWDFAN CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 2!

• Poop test

• Hmm, strange. I guess I got lucky and had no problems. I've been hearing about that, maybe the new tools haven't fully set in yet for everyone, but Idk. Anyways welcome back! B]

It wouldn't let me comment anything, and I'm like "NOOO I NEED TO GET BACK TO EVERYONE" but it's fine now. Just switched browsers. =D

• Do I have to fill out this Captcha thing everytime?

• That's weird, I don't.

WhatTheDuck posted: »

Do I have to fill out this Captcha thing everytime?

• I only did it once, and I was able to reply and comment without haven't to do it again. I just have to do the captcha thing for the whole thread.

Do I have to fill out this Captcha thing everytime?

• Thanks bro.

I was so scared you don't even know. I thought my account was screwed.

Hmm, strange. I guess I got lucky and had no problems. I've been hearing about that, maybe the new tools haven't fully set in yet for everyone, but Idk. Anyways welcome back! B]

• Ok now it works. :P OH MA GERD IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.

• And you just joined this month. That would have sucked!

Thanks bro. I was so scared you don't even know. I thought my account was screwed.

• Welcome back, dude. =)

Ok now it works. :P OH MA GERD IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.

• I even emailed the support address.... kinda feel stupid now =/ lol

And you just joined this month. That would have sucked!

• Nah, I was going to do the same, lol.

Makes you realize how bad our lives would be without this community :)

I even emailed the support address.... kinda feel stupid now =/ lol

• When will we know who made it?

• Yo, the first thing I do when I get home is come on here.

I'd be lost without you guys v_v

Nah, I was going to do the same, lol. Makes you realize how bad our lives would be without this community

• **Whats your personality like? nice. doesent trust anyone right off the bat. can be mean and tough when has to. short tempered.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? yess

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? yes and no, depending on how bad they were.

What did you want to be when you were growing up? a doctor
    Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? Small group of about 4-6 people

• Me too! First thing I do after I wake up or come home and last thing I do before I leave my house or sleep. Sometimes I even fall asleep while browsing the website xD

Yo, the first thing I do when I get home is come on here. I'd be lost without you guys v_v

• My life would be ruined! the same thing happened to me. It kept sayg "Body Needed" what ever the flobber that means. I died for a second.

Nah, I was going to do the same, lol. Makes you realize how bad our lives would be without this community

Sign in to comment in this discussion.