Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Mine Is sexy.

Beastwolf posted: »

I brought kenny's mustache XD

• Hay guys I brought the inappropriate jokes!!

They better share it. I'm hungry. >:c

• edited May 2014

Wait, I thought you were bringing the pizza?!

Where's da pizza????

• Maaaaan, they better share, we bought for 2.3K people

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Haha, we're the cutest, aren't we? :p

your profiles are cute,how romantic! XD

• I need one more person actually. You can still join! Reply to my comment that has the questions on Pg.13 to make your character.

Im always late for stories

• Oh, really? I think I forgot... don't worry, I didn't eat it all on the way...

• I remember that! The pizza is aggressive!!

• XD yeah you guys are cute. are you married? invite kenny's godlike beard to your wedding with salty

Haha, we're the cutest, aren't we?

• I thought Don was supposed to bring the pizza and we split the bill!

• all how much did you not eat?

Oh, really? I think I forgot... don't worry, I didn't eat it all on the way...

• Ach, this video was disturbing as fuck. You brought back the memories, won't be sleeping tonight. O.O

• Maybe there are some crumbs left...

all how much did you not eat?

• omg is this real life kenny's beard gave me good luck XD

I need one more person actually. You can still join! Reply to my comment that has the questions on Pg.13 to make your character.

• Never forget

Rafoli posted: »

Ach, this video was disturbing as fuck. You brought back the memories, won't be sleeping tonight. O.O

• oh okay, that's fine. Alright, gather round everyone, we are spitting crumbs!

Maybe there are some crumbs left...

• Meh, I'm a nice person. I'll buy some more. :3

oh okay, that's fine. Alright, gather round everyone, we are spitting crumbs!

• Now all we need is a phone to order it with

Meh, I'm a nice person. I'll buy some more.

• Lol, damn it SweetPea!

Meh, I'm a nice person. I'll buy some more.

• Just got out of dance class. Gotta gain back the energy I wasted. :c

Lol, damn it SweetPea!

• I'm hiding right now, Literally hiding, I feel Like I'm going to have a Puncake Attack.

• edited May 2014

Personality: Annoying, intelligent smartass who curses a whole bunch on the surface, but serious, caring, and philosophical on the inside. Pragmatic all the way, he knows his way around guns as easily as forests and as easily as science hand and computers.

Would I sacrifice myself for friends and family? Let me put it this way, if you do good to me, I'll do good for you.

Would I do something evil to keep myself alive? In the end, yes. If it means my survival, then yes.

What did I want to be when I grew up? I wanted to be either an astronomer, a physicist, a chemist, or game designer.

Do you feel safer alone or in a group? If the group ain't batshit insane, I'm all for the group!

Name: Nathaniel

Alright, for chapter 2. I'm looking for 10 new people. If your character was in chapter one and they died, then I'm sorry but you can't join

• This is a nice thread. :)

• edited May 2014

Alt text

My reaction to reading this ^(blades will appreciate the gif lol)

Most decisions get me killed or tortured sh**

"WTD would shoot him in the leg and arm, and then the farm group would come out and torture him" WTF damn!!

DIFFERENT OUTCOMES: Chapter One. If TWDFan asked Pro to go to his family first, Pro would be hesitant at first, but he would have gone wi

• Haha, once you make your character, I'll see what I can come up with for him! Thanks, bro.B]

This is a nice thread.

• Don't worry, man. I would have made sure you went out like a bad-ass. BUT, you survived. It's funny how people voted for you to make your escape, haha. Maybe it'll come back to haunt them. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

My reaction to reading this ^(blades will appreciate the gif lol) Most decisions get me killed or tortured sh** "WTD would shoot him in the leg and arm, and then the farm group would come out and torture him" WTF damn!!

• I hope not!

Don't worry, man. I would have made sure you went out like a bad-ass. BUT, you survived. It's funny how people voted for you to make your escape, haha. Maybe it'll come back to haunt them. B]

• Yay 150 comments. The next part is bound to come up!... Nope never mind...

Anyway great job so far man, definitely the best interactive fan fiction on the forum! Congratulations. Everyone applaud to this man's epic skills at writing. Also the cliffhanger! Still wondering what will happen at the farm. Tobi and his camp are bringing bad memories of Carver and his camp! Loved the reunited scene, so beautiful... Keep up the good work!

Alt text

• Should've thought of that before...

TWDFan86 posted: »

I hope not!

• y u do dis ;~;

Should've thought of that before...

• edited May 2014

Alt text

Upvotes for EVERYONE!!!

Also, heh. Sorry about the random comments. Everyone was just partying at the moment while they wait for Ch.2. I think I'll start it Wednesday or Thursday, maybe.

EDIT: Did you read the different outcomes part?

Yay 150 comments. The next part is bound to come up!... Nope never mind... Anyway great job so far man, definitely the best interactive f

• Alt text

Everyone likes a villain who can resist the chaos. I like the badass death scenes even though never want to see them happen

Don't worry, man. I would have made sure you went out like a bad-ass. BUT, you survived. It's funny how people voted for you to make your escape, haha. Maybe it'll come back to haunt them. B]

• It's fine.

No I didn't read it. I'll go look for it :)

Upvotes for EVERYONE!!! Also, heh. Sorry about the random comments. Everyone was just partying at the moment while they wait for Ch.2. I think I'll start it Wednesday or Thursday, maybe. EDIT: Did you read the different outcomes part?

• Wait... I was supposed to get the pizza? mumbles and calls Pizza Hut.

Okay guys I got it! Eat up, I hope you guys like pepperoni! If not then take it off :). Oh and if you were wondering why it took so long, Glenn the pizza delivery guy was taking too long...

Alt text

Looks around uhhhh over there next to Raging and Tobi points

• edited May 2014

Alright, I'm gonna do this first and then continue my reading...

1. I'm level-headed and able to take insults, but will flip-out if things go overboard. And I like to alleviate the mood if it seems very sorrowful.

2. I'd be willing to sacrifice myself for my friends/family or someone I love.

3. I'd do what would need to be done.

4. Growing up, I'd always wanted to be an artist.

5. I believe that it's safer to be with one or two other people (a small group). I'm more of a follower than leader, that'll support the leader if it means the safety of the group.

P.S. Some of the people on this thread are cold bastards for these choices, lol.

• "You have a real good day, now."

TWDFan86 posted: »

y u do dis ;~;

• edited May 2014

"blades will appreciate this gif*

I APPRECIATE IT. I approve of your post!

Alt text

Sorry it's so big!

Markd4547 posted: »

My reaction to reading this ^(blades will appreciate the gif lol) Most decisions get me killed or tortured sh** "WTD would shoot him in the leg and arm, and then the farm group would come out and torture him" WTF damn!!

• Oh man. So many ways to die, but I live! Hooray! Well for now... I will probably die soon(Telltale soon I hope)

Maybe I should have done Grand Theft Horse, could have put it to good use, and a good mode of transportation. Ah well, here's to hoping we all live!

DIFFERENT OUTCOMES: Chapter One. If TWDFan asked Pro to go to his family first, Pro would be hesitant at first, but he would have gone wi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.