Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Lol, on the first "What ifs" part. I put that if you would have tried to take the horse, it would have kicked you in the head, and then the farm group would hold you hostage. You would have to talk your way out of it.

Oh man. So many ways to die, but I live! Hooray! Well for now... I will probably die soon(Telltale soon I hope) Maybe I should have done

• Fuck I was at Walmart, did I miss the party? D:

Nice, and BTW we're just hanging in this thread right now, while we wait for Ch.2. So pizza party for everyone! B]

• Oh boy. Never saw that first what ifs... Ah well. Good idea putting these up!

Lol, on the first "What ifs" part. I put that if you would have tried to take the horse, it would have kicked you in the head, and then the farm group would hold you hostage. You would have to talk your way out of it.

• Just stick with me and Clay, we got the sticky.

Alt text

Alright, I'm gonna do this first and then continue my reading... * I'm level-headed and able to take insults, but will flip-out if thin

• Yeah, it's pretty much over. :p

Some people are just discussing the "Different outcomes" part, right now.

Fuck I was at Walmart, did I miss the party?

• Cool, I only had one potential death.

DIFFERENT OUTCOMES: Chapter One. If TWDFan asked Pro to go to his family first, Pro would be hesitant at first, but he would have gone wi

• I always miss everything.... T_T

I got some pretty cool things though, so that's something I guess.

Yeah, it's pretty much over. Some people are just discussing the "Different outcomes" part, right now.

• It's on Pg.8 if you want to check it out, bro. B]

Oh boy. Never saw that first what ifs... Ah well. Good idea putting these up!

• Lovely.

TWDFan86 posted: »

That's me every week.

• Heh, well don't worry about it. B]

Awesome!

Alt text

See, that's something to be happy about.

I always miss everything.... T_T I got some pretty cool things though, so that's something I guess.

• I agree :)

Lovely.

• Jesus is frowning at you, sir.

I agree

• Shhh! This doesn't concern you x(

Jesus is frowning at you, sir.

• cough sinner cough

Shhh! This doesn't concern you x(

• Why are you always giving me a hard time?? :c

cough sinner cough

• I'm sorry =(

Don't hate me.

Why are you always giving me a hard time?? :c

• It's alright. I'm only kidding c:

I'm sorry =( Don't hate me.

• MAH HOMEBOY JESUS

Jesus is frowning at you, sir.

• Yay! ヽ(^。^)ノ

It's alright. I'm only kidding c:

• Hola mi amiga ^_^

MAH HOMEBOY JESUS

• How are you?

Hola mi amiga ^_^

• Great. I just went shopping with the rest of the poor people at Walmart.

I bought leggings, but my cat already ripped them. I guess that's what you get for having cats. They were on sale though, so I bought two pairs. The other pair is kind of ugly though. Oh well. You win some and lose some.

How are you?

• I'm not much of a shopper.

Great. I just went shopping with the rest of the poor people at Walmart. I bought leggings, but my cat already ripped them. I guess that'

• I don't always shop at Walmart, but when I do, I buy cheap ass pants.

I'm not much of a shopper.

• I on the other hand had a 6 hour shift and now exhausted and also feeling guilty and feeling bad about myself.

I don't always shop at Walmart, but when I do, I buy cheap ass pants.

• Story of my life.

I on the other hand had a 6 hour shift and now exhausted and also feeling guilty and feeling bad about myself.

• Aww, why do you feel bad? =(

I on the other hand had a 6 hour shift and now exhausted and also feeling guilty and feeling bad about myself.

• I agree, you are handling the story and choices really well. 11,000 people have viewed this forum, and that really says something :)

Yay 150 comments. The next part is bound to come up!... Nope never mind... Anyway great job so far man, definitely the best interactive f

• It's really complicated and I don't feel this thread is a good place to discuss. I made a mistake.

Aww, why do you feel bad? =(

• edited May 2014

Okay v_v
    Hope you feel better, Noncy =)

You probably don't want to, but you can email me if you need someone to talk to.

It's really complicated and I don't feel this thread is a good place to discuss. I made a mistake.

• Thanks, ATR! I hope you guys enjoy the later chapters that will be coming up, as well. I have something big planned for the story. Hopefully you guys vote in the direction I want to take it, haha. :p

Also #SaveTheCandyBars

I agree, you are handling the story and choices really well. 11,000 people have viewed this forum, and that really says something

• You guys would be like Wyatt and Eddie :P

JonGon posted: »

Just stick with me and Clay, we got the sticky.

• Lol, I was going to put CoolStoryBro in JonGon's group if he made his character in Ch.1. Imagine him, Jon, and Clayton together.

You guys would be like Wyatt and Eddie :P

• Now that's a story I would like to read!

Lol, I was going to put CoolStoryBro in JonGon's group if he made his character in Ch.1. Imagine him, Jon, and Clayton together.

• Hey, Pro. Can you please tell us who will be the first character to appear in Chapter 2?

Please? :-:

Alt text

• Yea :(

You're missing out :/

• Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Hey, Pro. Can you please tell us who will be the first character to appear in Chapter 2? Please? :-:

• Too busy with personal life?

Yea

• Hi woodbury

Can i get your facebook name am 14 :333

Sign in to comment in this discussion.