Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• I however, would surely get killed brutally. :3

Markd4547 posted: »

Everyone likes a villain who can resist the chaos. I like the badass death scenes even though never want to see them happen

• DICKWAD TOBI CONFIRMED TO PISS PEOPLE OFF.

Puncake32 posted: »

PUNCAKE CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 2

• (?) Tobi approves of this.

I used to use Acid Express and make my own music but.... let's just say it's gone, but not forgotten.

Damn, I was listening to Carver's theme song, and the beatdown song while reading the end of chapter one with Guilty and Tobi, and it was ba

• Oh god I'm drooling puddles over this. SO FREAKING HUNGRY!

Wait... I was supposed to get the pizza? mumbles and calls Pizza Hut. Okay guys I got it! Eat up, I hope you guys like pepperoni! If not

• I..... don't wanna... know.... what this means..... O_o

• trust me, you already know.

I..... don't wanna... know.... what this means..... O_o

• Is that how you wake up in the morning WTD?

• edited May 2014

Alt text

I don't know why lol? we should work together, we would be invincible we are the only villains. It's just crazy enough to work after seeing the effect of the decisions every path leads to my death well no more we can win this WAR!!

Do you think I'm afraid.... I'm not. I'll do whatever is necessary to survive, even having one of my men take a bullet for me. But there's one thing I wonder. Tell me... why do you feel the need to kill me?

• Alt text

Thank you kind sir

Toxic Emu posted: »

You have good taste, sir.

• CornPopperCornPopper Banned
    edited May 2014

skip to 2:30

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    edited May 2014

YES GIF SHOP VIDEOS, PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE BACK
    Alt text

Thank you kind sir

• Lol, people sure do want to kill off Jewf, huh?

I like how everyone votes what's best for the character. Everyone knew Mark would be a bad guy, but they still made the right decision and m

• Thanks, man! And hey, you're still alive in it as well. B]

Mokonage posted: »

This is what happens when I'm busy with work the whole week... But hey! I love your stories

• Can I join?

JonGon posted: »

Just stick with me and Clay, we got the sticky.

• Actually, it's sorta random, bro. Depending on the answers I get. I'll see where I put people, who appears with who, etc.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Hey, Pro. Can you please tell us who will be the first character to appear in Chapter 2? Please? :-:

• Wtf did I miss? CoolStoryBro was right, lol.

Alt text

So this is what happens when you guys don't get your story...

• Lol, be careful Pro! :p

Wtf did I miss? CoolStoryBro was right, lol. So this is what happens when you guys don't get your story...

• Yes :3

Wtf did I miss? CoolStoryBro was right, lol. So this is what happens when you guys don't get your story...

• Heh, well it looks like people lose their minds, not as bad as when we waited for Ep.3 of TWDG though. You'll need to be careful too, you're apart of this thread, haha. B]

Lol, be careful Pro!

• Alright, so while we wait. What do you guys think might happen?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yes

• Thankfully not as bad, you'd be screwed! Heh, you're right. But Stache is dead, who will take care of me now? :o

Heh, well it looks like people lose their minds, not as bad as when we waited for Ep.3 of TWDG though. You'll need to be careful too, you're apart of this thread, haha. B]

• Heh, you did say you could take care of yourself, right? :p

Thankfully not as bad, you'd be screwed! Heh, you're right. But Stache is dead, who will take care of me now?

• Everyone dies.

Alright, so while we wait. What do you guys think might happen?

• Heh, well okay then. How do you think people will die?

sardines posted: »

Everyone dies.

• Lies. Heh. :p

Heh, you did say you could take care of yourself, right?

• I won't. 8)

sardines posted: »

Everyone dies.

• Yeah, what sardines said xP

• Damn, SweetPea's had it rough in this first chapter, just noticed that.

Off topic: Does anyone like the new update, where it shows what people commented, when you go check your profile? I keep thinking someone replied to me. Kinda annoying, heh.

Lies. Heh.

• Lol, so besides that, what do you think will happen with the Ch.1 characters and the upcoming Ch.2 characters?

Yeah, what sardines said xP

• It only shows what people wrote when they reply to me.

Damn, SweetPea's had it rough in this first chapter, just noticed that. Off topic: Does anyone like the new update, where it shows what people commented, when you go check your profile? I keep thinking someone replied to me. Kinda annoying, heh.

• That's weird, for me it shows everyone's comments and Gifs, everything! It's annoying because I'm trying to find the comments where people replied to me.

It only shows what people wrote when they reply to me.

• Yep. I didn't even get to eat that pizza. :c Not fair!

Heh, to be honest, I didn't notice that. :p

Damn, SweetPea's had it rough in this first chapter, just noticed that. Off topic: Does anyone like the new update, where it shows what people commented, when you go check your profile? I keep thinking someone replied to me. Kinda annoying, heh.

• everyone will die.

Lol, so besides that, what do you think will happen with the Ch.1 characters and the upcoming Ch.2 characters?

• For some reason I get the feeling that the chapter 1 characters will have a war with the chapter 2 characters. That or they will love each other, then a new bigger enemy(ies) will appear.

Lol, so besides that, what do you think will happen with the Ch.1 characters and the upcoming Ch.2 characters?

• Maybe you should ask BlindSniper for assistance.

That's weird, for me it shows everyone's comments and Gifs, everything! It's annoying because I'm trying to find the comments where people replied to me.

• Alt text

Tobi and Guilty will develop a camp like the governor taking users as hostages to work for them.

Mark takes an interest when his enemies are taking hostage. He sneaks up to the camp at night then pours cans of petrol around the camp. He uses loud noise to attract and surround the camp with walkers. He lits the petrol with a match leading to an inferno surrounding the camp no escape. The flaming walkers will attack all inside. Mission complete

• Ah wait, I know what it is now. Since this is my thread, I see everyone's comments. I checked my pro and I figured out that it's only the comments for this thread. Makes sense, I thought it was from all the threads I replied or commented in, but now I know what it is.

Maybe you should ask BlindSniper for assistance.

• Maybe you did... or maybe not. B]

Yeah, I figured out what it was, haha. Silly actually.

Yep. I didn't even get to eat that pizza. :c Not fair! Heh, to be honest, I didn't notice that.

• Lol, Mark just gave the best answer.

Tobi and Guilty will develop a camp like the governor taking users as hostages to work for them. Mark takes an interest when his enemies

Sign in to comment in this discussion.