Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Haha, like I said. I don't think I'm good at this stuff, so I don't mind. B] Well, I want to take the story in a certain direction. The readers don't know what I'm planning next, so they have to choose from the options I give them. If they go with the option that I think they would pick, then I continue on in the way I wanted to go. If not, then I have to change a bit of some of the parts and come up with another route that the character in the story will take. Idk that's the best way I can explain it, heh.

Well if you still have doubts in your writing skills, I can point you in the right direction. It's mostly that you stay true to what people

• What are you talking about? You're absolutely awesome at this!

Haha, like I said. I don't think I'm good at this stuff, so I don't mind. B] Well, I want to take the story in a certain direction. The read

• Thanks, bro! I'll try to post as much as I can so you guys don't end up going insane again, like earlier today, lol.

TWDFan86 posted: »

What are you talking about? You're absolutely awesome at this!

• Haha, nah man, I'm sorry about that. I guess we can't help it. Really though, don't go crazy with trying to satisfy us. Just take your time and please have some time for yourself too :)

Thanks, bro! I'll try to post as much as I can so you guys don't end up going insane again, like earlier today, lol.

• Heh, it's not a problem so don't worry about it! I'm trying to get to Ch.4. That's when things will get real. B]

Haha, nah man, I'm sorry about that. I guess we can't help it. Really though, don't go crazy with trying to satisfy us. Just take your time and please have some time for yourself too

• Shiiit, I can't wait. Good thing we don't have school anymore!

Heh, it's not a problem so don't worry about it! I'm trying to get to Ch.4. That's when things will get real. B]

• Lol, hopefully some of the characters I want to keep alive survive by then, up to the votes you guys choose. B]

Shiiit, I can't wait. Good thing we don't have school anymore!

• Hope that includes us 3. As long as you don't make the choices too painfully hard! xD

Lol, hopefully some of the characters I want to keep alive survive by then, up to the votes you guys choose. B]

• Let's just say, Ch.1 Had the easiest choices...

Hope that includes us 3. As long as you don't make the choices too painfully hard! xD

• Shit, bro. You're a monster, lol.

Let's just say, Ch.1 Had the easiest choices...

• Joseph. You must read. For it will make the moon of my life happy. :I

Okay

• 2) Alright. You can join us for now.

1) Open the front door and call them over.

So much death and destruction...
    If me and Guilty ever cross paths, I'm punching his soul in the face.
    I can't wait to see Puncake's boat come back to life as a zombie, a zombie boat would fucking WREEEECK EVERRYTHIING.
    Thank you for all this, it's really awesome.
    I may or may not be able to vote for some of the chapters of Christmas-yet-to-come, some stuff's going on with me lately...

Chapter Two: NOTHING LEFT Rafoli 1 Month In I was sitting on a log outside in the woods, just staring at the camp fire. Remembering

• Nah, that can't be it. It's a weird, though harmless gif.

Throwing sausage on face

• Yeah, we already took care of it c:

Joseph. You must read. For it will make the moon of my life happy. :I

• Rafoli: 2) Alright. You can join us for now.

Dont_Look_Back: 1) Open the front door and call them over.

Chapter Two: NOTHING LEFT Rafoli 1 Month In I was sitting on a log outside in the woods, just staring at the camp fire. Remembering

3) Do nothing

PaulKenneth posted: »

2) Alright. You can join us for now. 1) Open the front door and call them over. So much death and destruction... If me and Guilty eve

• For now..... ._.

Thanks, man! And hey, you're still alive in it as well. B]

• aaaannnnd random but how do you guys get custom profile pictures? i can't seem to find that option :/

• Yay!

2) Alright. You can join us for now.

• you have to use gravatar

Mokonage posted: »

aaaannnnd random but how do you guys get custom profile pictures? i can't seem to find that option

• my image isnt showing up in the gravatar tab :/

you have to use gravatar

• oh! nevermind, it has showed up :)

you have to use gravatar

• 1) Shoot him.

Not worth the risk save supplies and not risk a unknown person who could potentially kill everyone

2) Run to the back door and escape on my own.

A police officer trained to fight with a weapon if he turned on you your dead as your weaponless

• 2)Alright. You can join us for now.

3)Do nothing.

• edited May 2014

Me: Pizza? Did you just say pizza?

SweatPeaClem: Yes sir, with or without mushrooms?

Me: Pizza? PIZZA! PIIIIIIZZZZZAAAAA!!!!!! PIIIIIIIZZZZZZZAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

[SweatPeaClem runs away]

(Yeah I have a huge craving for pizza :3)

Yep. I didn't even get to eat that pizza. :c Not fair! Heh, to be honest, I didn't notice that.

• Ever heard of secret tunnels? lol

[Tobi makes it out without a scratch]

Markd4547 posted: »

Tobi and Guilty will develop a camp like the governor taking users as hostages to work for them. Mark takes an interest when his enemies

• 1) Join us for now (I want him to be my personal worker)

1. Open front door and call them over. (to start building a community and manipulate others)

• Hmmm [scratches beard] alright but I'm going to keep my eye on you.

Markd4547 posted: »

I don't know why lol? we should work together, we would be invincible we are the only villains. It's just crazy enough to work after seeing the effect of the decisions every path leads to my death well no more we can win this WAR!!

• God, what have I done? :o Haha, don't worry, you're not the only one. :p

Me: Pizza? Did you just say pizza? SweatPeaClem: Yes sir, with or without mushrooms? Me: Pizza? PIZZA! PIIIIIIZZZZZAAAAA!!!!!! PIIIIIIIZZZZZZZAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! [SweatPeaClem runs away] (Yeah I have a huge craving for pizza )

• Alt text Want some Pizza?

God, what have I done? Haha, don't worry, you're not the only one.

• Why do you people love to make me hungry? :o

Puncake32 posted: »

Want some Pizza?

Aww I have a sister :) Together, we are Don'tLookBackAtAllThatRemains....? A little wordy, but I can't think of anything clever. You better not kill me off for her development >:P #IAintNoSarita

• Fuck yeah, GREAT entrance to my character! I'm impressed, I can easily imagine this as a Telltale game, and that means your work is great. Thank you for inviting me for this, bro.

Dont_Look_Back: 3) Do nothing.

• Chocolate, pizza, chocolate, pizza, chocolate, pizza!!! :3

Why do you people love to make me hungry?

• Alt text :)

Chocolate, pizza, chocolate, pizza, chocolate, pizza!!!

• edited May 2014

Lol, she's gonna hate us :'D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.