episode 4 does not continue right

Hello there, I noticed that episode 4 starts with a pre-decision i did not make: at the end of episode 3 i made the decision to kill one of the tweedle brothers but now i have to see that the game (or some kind of magic) changed my pre-decision (becuase he lives). Anyone else got that or similar problem? How can it get fixed?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited May 2014

Can you please clarify if you ever quit out of the game during an autosave or loading sequence, or if you possibly quit out of the game/closed the game during the credits sequence after the end of Episode 3?

Also, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, we will be able to assist you further.

Also, can you pleases clarify if you downloaded Episode 4, and then played through Episode 3 and 4? Or did you play Episode 3, then download Episode 4, and play episode 4? Also, when you completed Episode 3, did you allow the credits to finish, or did you close/exit out of the game during the credits sequence?

Can you please clarify if you ever quit out of the game during an autosave or loading sequence, or if you possibly quit out of the game/clos

• Hello, thanks for the help. I can not remember if i fast quitted the game after finishing episode 3, but i can say that i downloaded episode 4 after finishing episode 3 (month ago).

Here is the TWAU support link, i hope it will help:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/0jgyx7

Also, can you pleases clarify if you downloaded Episode 4, and then played through Episode 3 and 4? Or did you play Episode 3, then download

After looking over your support tool information, there does not seem to be any issues with your file directory. Unfortunately I would recommend rewinding to the last chapter/checkpoint in Episode 3, and playing through the end of the episode, and make sure to allow the credits to play all the way through, and your stats to show up. This way all of your choices are properly saved. Then start Episode 4, and your choice should carry over successfully.

Crepesmaker posted: »

Hello, thanks for the help. I can not remember if i fast quitted the game after finishing episode 3, but i can say that i downloaded episode

This discussion has been closed.