Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• -pats your head- There, there.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I feel like the biggest shithead in the whole world.

• It's okay. I feel like that everyday, lol.

Maybe CC will forgive them????? No?? Okay :(

• Rafoli has a good point though, CC should've told them in the first place instead of being a complete dick. Although trust is hard to come by in the apocalypse. Hopefully they can prove him wrong on his accusations.

TWDFan86 posted: »

It's okay. I feel like that everyday, lol. Maybe CC will forgive them????? No?? Okay

• I told Pro when I was making my character that I'm the unforgiving type, and it's true. And then I feel shitty afterwards.

Yeah, I don't think CC is the forgiving type, either. Hopefully Shadow is, though.

It's okay. I feel like that everyday, lol. Maybe CC will forgive them????? No?? Okay

• GOD DAMN IT GUYS. WHY THE HECK DID YOU CHOOSE TO BREAK HIS LEGS. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

2) There's a tool shop over there.

1) We take the RV and CC with us. We follow his son.

Don't_Look_Back (!) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in. Kunny and CoolStoryBro were waiting for me."Let's

• Yeah, on one hand, that was pretty messed up to break his legs, but on the other CC was a true class idiot.

Rafoli has a good point though, CC should've told them in the first place instead of being a complete dick. Although trust is hard to come by in the apocalypse. Hopefully they can prove him wrong on his accusations.

• edited May 2014

Fixed! And Since this is your first few times voting and you're new here, it's not a problem. But, for future votes could you please vote by replying to the comment. It's just easier for me to see the votes that way.

Well...that was...unexpected...what a sad turn of event...CC's still an idiot though. That guy was just looking for trouble, but still...

• edited May 2014

How ironic that Shadow voted to kill him off. I wonder what he'll think when he sees this.

I told Pro when I was making my character that I'm the unforgiving type, and it's true. And then I feel shitty afterwards. Yeah, I don't think CC is the forgiving type, either. Hopefully Shadow is, though.

• edited May 2014

I don't think CC will be alive much longer. They might have to let his son join them. And maybe he'll forgive them over time.

I told Pro when I was making my character that I'm the unforgiving type, and it's true. And then I feel shitty afterwards. Yeah, I don't think CC is the forgiving type, either. Hopefully Shadow is, though.

• edited May 2014

I'M SORRY OKAY ='(

Don't hate me please.

sardines posted: »

GOD DAMN IT GUYS. WHY THE HECK DID YOU CHOOSE TO BREAK HIS LEGS. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. 2) There's a tool shop over there. 1) We take the RV and CC with us. We follow his son.

• AT LEAST HE DIDN'T CRIPPLE HIS OWN FATHER

How ironic that Shadow voted to kill him off. I wonder what he'll think when he sees this.

• They all laughed at me!

GOD DAMN IT GUYS. WHY THE HECK DID YOU CHOOSE TO BREAK HIS LEGS. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. 2) There's a tool shop over there. 1) We take the RV and CC with us. We follow his son.

• Haha, I'm not reeeaaally mad but I am a little frustrated. I was worried something would come back to bite us in the ass, and it ended up happening. I'm glad I at least voted to leave him... I can feel a little better about myself at the very least :P /takes the moral high ground like a complete asshole

I'M SORRY OKAY ='( Don't hate me please.

• :O

You made me feel worse, sardines T_T

• You made me feel worse, sardines T_T

Haha, I'm not reeeaaally mad but I am a little frustrated. I was worried something would come back to bite us in the ass, and it ended up ha

• Hopefully, It would be kinda hard to explain though...It would probably go like this :

Rafoli : Look kiddo, I know we just crippled your father horribly in front of you, but it's not what you think it is !
    Basically, you're father's a bloody moron.

Shadow : Go fuck yourself !

• hahahahahahhahahaa.... ha... =(

They all laughed at me!

• ^ Yeah, like that!

hahahahahahhahahaa.... ha... =(

• Well now I feel like a bitch but the story must continue!

I vote 2) There's a tool shop over there. for DLB

I vote 1) We take the R.V. and CC with us. We follow his son. for Rafoli

• weird, I thought I did...my bad /:

Fixed! And Since this is your first few times voting and you're new here, it's not a problem. But, for future votes could you please vote by replying to the comment. It's just easier for me to see the votes that way.

• But Shadow's my friend... if he hates me for this, I'll be ruined. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Hopefully, It would be kinda hard to explain though...It would probably go like this : Rafoli : Look kiddo, I know we just crippled your

• They did, didn't they? And look at what's happened now!

Alt text

They all laughed at me!

• Alt text

I don't think CC will be alive much longer. They might have to let his son join them. And maybe he'll forgive them over time.

• Don't we all feel like pieces of shit now?

• 2) There's a tool shop over there.

1) We take the RV and CC with us. We follow his son. ...

Don't_Look_Back (!) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in. Kunny and CoolStoryBro were waiting for me."Let's

• I'm sorry, Welcome_to_Woodbury. I didn't mean to. U^U;

Alt text

You made me feel worse, sardines T_T

• This is the best gif I made xD

• edited May 2014

So... what do you guys think of Ch.2 so far? Are the decisions a bit tougher? What do you think of Tobi? What happened to Pro, TWDFan, WtW, Deceptio, Randomz, Bananas and Angel?

They did, didn't they? And look at what's happened now!

• It's okay. sniffles

I'm sorry, Welcome_to_Woodbury. I didn't mean to. U^U;

• edited May 2014

ah, so it was bicycle xD That's just bloody useless in a zombie apocalypse, unless you want to test your skills for cycling proficiency...

• You forgot the "..heh!"

I Brought Whiskey.

• I like it a lot!! I think the decisions are a little tougher, though I only lurked before and didn't actually ever vote during Chapter 1, so maybe I don't have room to talk.

I also like it a lot because I was in it (briefly), but maybe I'm biased, hahaha. :P

Seriously, though, I think it's great so far! :D I don't know what to think about Tobi honestly... he's badass, sure, but geez. shivers

So... what do you guys think of Ch.2 so far? Are the decisions a bit tougher? What do you think of Tobi? What happened to Pro, TWDFan, WtW, Deceptio, Randomz, Bananas and Angel?

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014

double post :/

• So far they're as hard as seas- chapter 1's. Though, I still think I know what I'm doing. Tobi is a douche (no offense Tobi :3). We will all (us) stay camping somewhere and have a little down time now they we've reunited with our loved ones :) ............except you :c

• Lmao, it just reminds me of the video you showed us.

Drums on table

This is the best gif I made xD

• HEH!

You forgot the "..heh!"

• Me too :D

-drum drum drum drum-

Lmao, it just reminds me of the video you showed us. Drums on table

• edited May 2014

This isn't even close to how bad Tobi can be... Mwuhahahaha!

Also, glad you guys are enjoying it! Thank you all for participating as well. You guys make your characters and I just come up with a story. If it wasn't for you guys, there really wouldn't be anything here. Thanks for the help!

I like it a lot!! I think the decisions are a little tougher, though I only lurked before and didn't actually ever vote during Chapter 1, so

Sign in to comment in this discussion.