Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Dont_Look_Back: 2) There's a tool shop over there.

Rafoli: 1) We take the RV and CC with us. We follow his son.

Don't_Look_Back (!) Let's go behind the buildings and find another place to stay in. Kunny and CoolStoryBro were waiting for me."Let's

• That's how I felt once the kid showed up, Wait. Pun. Uncle Pun. gdi you're my uncle in another story.

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-57rQ_nUHCs

• edited May 2014

Alt text

Here :3

HEH!

• edited May 2014

Pro has nobody. He's alone. Always has been. He's been trained to be a killer.

Ex Hitman. I had a contract to kill a man, they offered me more money than usual, which was weird, but I didn't question it. On my mission, I uncovered the truth about my agency, which was basically an inside terrorist organization. Not only that, but as soon as I completed my mission, the pilot was to terminate me and it was basically a suicide mission. My target informed me about it and he had all the evidence to prove it. I went rogue and helped him escape. I went back and got revenge on my former boss by putting a bullet in between his eyes. I exposed the agency and they were shut down. A few weeks later the ZA starts.

TWDFan86 posted: »

So far they're as hard as seas- chapter 1's. Though, I still think I know what I'm doing. Tobi is a douche (no offense Tobi ). We will all (

• Everything's all lovey-dovey and perfect, and then Pro's just standing there, like:

Alt text

So far they're as hard as seas- chapter 1's. Though, I still think I know what I'm doing. Tobi is a douche (no offense Tobi ). We will all (

• Haha, exactly! Doesn't mean he can't join us, though :)

Everything's all lovey-dovey and perfect, and then Pro's just standing there, like:

• Lol, every option has a purpose and different route, though. B]

ah, so it was bicycle xD That's just bloody useless in a zombie apocalypse, unless you want to test your skills for cycling proficiency...

• o_O

That's how I felt once the kid showed up, Wait. Pun. Uncle Pun. gdi you're my uncle in another story.

• Alt text

Everything's all lovey-dovey and perfect, and then Pro's just standing there, like:

• Yeah, I know. I remembered that. That sounds like something straight out of an action movie. Imagine you vs Tobi?? :P

Pro has nobody. He's alone. Always has been. He's been trained to be a killer. Ex Hitman. I had a contract to kill a man, they offered me

• edited May 2014

Plus my character helped train you guys. You little killers you. B]

Yeah, I know. I remembered that. That sounds like something straight out of an action movie. Imagine you vs Tobi?? :P

• I have no idea why I needed to point that out. Well...Alt text

o_O

• I hope I beat Rachelle's high score x)

Plus my character helped train you guys. You little killers you. B]

• Yeahhh that would be my forum story lol. Sorry about that if it's weird or whatever :P

o_O

• I'm still tall, so it's all good! B)

sardines posted: »

Yeahhh that would be my forum story lol. Sorry about that if it's weird or whatever :P

• One day you will show up in a really cool car and wave to all the survivors like this Alt text I'm so sorry but I love this gif...

Pro has nobody. He's alone. Always has been. He's been trained to be a killer. Ex Hitman. I had a contract to kill a man, they offered me

• Pshh, you won't.

I hope I beat Rachelle's high score x)

• Hahaha...come on, be serious.

I hope I beat Rachelle's high score x)

• And you're also the protagonist's sister, so you've kinda got a plot shield too! :D That's always good!

Alt text

I'm still tall, so it's all good!

• Pleeeease, your little arms can't withstand the recoil like mine can >:)

Pshh, you won't.

• edited May 2014

Omg, go away. You're like a mosquito flying into people's ears at night >.<

I'm just kidding, btw -hug-

Hahaha...come on, be serious.

• D: WOODBURYYYYYYY HES BEING MEAN TO ME

Omg, go away. You're like a mosquito flying into people's ears at night >.< I'm just kidding, btw -hug-

• HEY, I have muscles, okay?? I'm not that little...

Pleeeease, your little arms can't withstand the recoil like mine can

• Alright, fine! But still x)

HEY, I have muscles, okay?? I'm not that little...

• Nononono, I edited it, see??

WOODBURYYYYYYY HES BEING MEAN TO ME

• I don't believe you. ;_;

Omg, go away. You're like a mosquito flying into people's ears at night >.< I'm just kidding, btw -hug-

• Honest :)

I don't believe you. ;_;

• It's too late. She's coming for you.

Nononono, I edited it, see??

• Good thing you edited it, otherwise I would have to kill you.

Nononono, I edited it, see??

• Damn, that would suck.

Good thing you edited it, otherwise I would have to kill you.

• I'm not convinced that he actually means it...

Good thing you edited it, otherwise I would have to kill you.

• I do, Noncy :/

I'm not convinced that he actually means it...

• Alt text That's how I feel while waiting for my time to come in both this story and yours.

And you're also the protagonist's sister, so you've kinda got a plot shield too! That's always good!

• It's .... AWESOME.

Yeahhh that would be my forum story lol. Sorry about that if it's weird or whatever :P

• Oh, my sun and stars, I'm sure he means it. He knows what will happen to him if he doesn't.

I'm not convinced that he actually means it...

• I'll take your word for it, moon of my life. I will now sleep and will see you beautiful people tomorrow.

Oh, my sun and stars, I'm sure he means it. He knows what will happen to him if he doesn't.

• Oh, but not mine? Alriight, good nite!

(?) Joseph will remember that.

I'll take your word for it, moon of my life. I will now sleep and will see you beautiful people tomorrow.

• I hope you dream of me! ^_^

I'll take your word for it, moon of my life. I will now sleep and will see you beautiful people tomorrow.

• Always.

I hope you dream of me! ^_^

• 1) None of your business.

And YES! We all LIIIIVEEEE! Though I got quite a beating and I don't like how Tobi summoned Valky to his office. I'm going to kill that son of a bitch.

AllThatRemains (!) Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment. "Hey, ATR. I need to talk to you privately, for a moment."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.