Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited June 2014

Alt text

PasswordSuck

Joker uses madness and chaos as a form of deceit a blanket to hide his true intentions and motives. Joker an evil genius not an idiot who would throw a bomb and then get ripped apart by walkers then get shot in the head doesn't sound like an mad evil genius to me but an idiot never get madness mixed up with with going full ret***t lol

TWD and Welcome

If a decision came down to it I would kill you both for a sandwich but then again your characters offer no physical or mental threat so why waste the bullets. You have contributed nothing to your group so far but witty lines just draining it's resources and supplys your doing my job for me so far so thank you. Like Ben in s1 you both will end up indirectly killing everyone in the end so vote you two live. You have not earned my bullets yet

TWDFan86 posted: »

Mark can go take a hike.

• 1) Me and DLB will go. Kunny hold the door open

Be a coolstory bro I don't know why but that one

Tobi a weak leader letting his workers question his leadership and go unpunished encouraging the uprising being the source of his own downfall COME ON TOBI!!

CoolStoryBro (!) There's a tool shop over there. Me and Kunny waited for an answer from DLB."There's a tool shop over there." She said

• edited May 2014

3) Jewf got eking killed and Rich is going crazy over his brother.

Be fun injection of drama lets see where it goes

1) I should go look for my friends.

Don't be so lazy get out there and do something

AllThatRemains (!) Nothing, we're just talking. "Nothing, we're just talking." I told Rich. Rich turned to look at Jewf and kept hi

• edited May 2014

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzaMs5iaX7w AW HELL NAW!!! You dare question me!! I'm Rambo a lone wolf capable of succeeding without w

• Talking to you is like punching a brick wall.

1) Me and DLB will go. Kunny hold the door open Be a coolstory bro I don't know why but that one Tobi a weak leader letting his worker

• Alt text

CoolStoryBro (!) There's a tool shop over there. Me and Kunny waited for an answer from DLB."There's a tool shop over there." She said

• I'm pretty sure you did ducky. 8) How you doing?

WhatTheDuck posted: »

Whats up honey?I missed you. ;_;

• Doin stuff and thaangs.What bout you boo?

I'm pretty sure you did ducky. 8) How you doing?

• And to think that I suck at making decisions. Heh.

Mokonage posted: »

The fate of our lives is in your hands. (no pressure)

• Meh, nothing really. ç.ç

Doin stuff and thaangs.What bout you boo?

• Nice...

Meh, nothing really. ç.ç

• 4) Never mind.

AllThatRemains (!) Nothing, we're just talking. "Nothing, we're just talking." I told Rich. Rich turned to look at Jewf and kept hi

• Heh, nope. :p

Nice...

• edited May 2014

You want me to be not nice?

Heh, nope.

• Lol, if you want this to work you gotta respect me boy.

You want me to be not nice?

• HAHAHA trust me it will work,IT MUST.

Lol, if you want this to work you gotta respect me boy.

• Heh, we'll see Duck. I guess it's up to Pro, not you. :p

HAHAHA trust me it will work,IT MUST.

• 3) Jewf got eking killed and Rich is going crazy over his brother.

When I read that Jewf was going with us my heart sank ;~; another victim for Jewf the coward lol.

2) I'll stay and wait until tomorrow.

• Okay I'll come on later tonight and I will tell you. ;)

Mwuahahaha! Everyone else, I'm on the second character for the next part! Soon people.

• 2) Rich is going crazy over his brother.

• NOOO you tied the vote :( Now its 6 for "Nevermind" and 6 for tattling on Rich and him coming back and flaying me alive.

(?) AllThatRemains will remember that.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

2) Rich is going crazy over his brother. 1) I should go look for my friends.

• Ok, so I'm gone for a day and there's a lot of stories xD I wanted to reply to some people, but I couldn't reply because of my stupid phone. Instead I'll do it in one comment.

@ Everyone

YOU GUYS CRIPPLED MY DAD!!!!! It's ok. I voted to kill him, so it's ok. I'm a fast runner, so I don't know if they might catch up to me in time. Another thing, Someone said that Rafoli was going to find me and say something like
    "Hey, kiddo. I'm sorry that we crippled you father. Want to join us?"
    Shadow "Go fuck yourself." (something like that.)

Well, since my character's catchphrase is "That's pretty... Pretty fucked up." He would say something like "It's pretty... Pretty fucked up what you did to my dad..."

And knowing my character, something bad will happen....

RememberThePharmacy

@LeeTheProfessional

I loved how you introduced me into the story, even though I said that TDMshadowCP's dad died in a car crash, but it's ok. That was really a turn of events. Will I still have my iconic red pocket knife?

@WhatTheDuck

Welcome back, Ducky ;_;

Alt text

• Alt text

Talking to you is like punching a brick wall.

• Hey, I'll have you know we saved Saltlick's life because we're jut amazing shooters c:

PasswordSuck Joker uses madness and chaos as a form of deceit a blanket to hide his true intentions and motives. Joker an evil genius not

• Sorry I chose to cripple your dad, bro. Hope you can forgive me. v_v

Ok, so I'm gone for a day and there's a lot of stories xD I wanted to reply to some people, but I couldn't reply because of my stupid phone.

• Umm.... thanks? T_T

PasswordSuck Joker uses madness and chaos as a form of deceit a blanket to hide his true intentions and motives. Joker an evil genius not

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

It's ok. Your character didn't break my dad's legs. It was Rafoli.

Sorry I chose to cripple your dad, bro. Hope you can forgive me. v_v

• oh i'm the one who came up with that part about your reaction to Rafoli :P
    How ironic that you unknowingly voted to kill your own dad though xD
    Don't worry, your dad can still die in a car crash you know :D

Ok, so I'm gone for a day and there's a lot of stories xD I wanted to reply to some people, but I couldn't reply because of my stupid phone.

• He can't drive anymore, his legs are ruined =P

oh i'm the one who came up with that part about your reaction to Rafoli :P How ironic that you unknowingly voted to kill your own dad though xD Don't worry, your dad can still die in a car crash you know

• Have you avenged my death yet?

3) Jewf got eking killed and Rich is going crazy over his brother. Be fun injection of drama lets see where it goes 1) I should go look for my friends. Don't be so lazy get out there and do something

• Rafoli can crash, and my dad could die.

He can't drive anymore, his legs are ruined =P

• You want your dad to die? o_o

Rafoli can crash, and my dad could die.

• exactly my point...not that i wish it to happen but with Pro...you never know...xD

Rafoli can crash, and my dad could die.

• I'm not a slut >:(

Shut up slut.

• ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt, knee him in the groin.

I'm not a slut >:(

• Well, I want my character to meet Markd or WhaTheDuck.

If my character meets Markd then we could probably meet the good side of him. Then we get separated and I meet WhatTheDuck's group. Then, let's say that Markd finds WhatTheDuck and co. Then I have I choice. Help WhatTheDuck and co or Help Markd.

You want your dad to die? o_o

• The "good" side of Markd ? What good side...
    He's a psycho !!! xD

Well, I want my character to meet Markd or WhaTheDuck. If my character meets Markd then we could probably meet the good side of him. Then

• Doesn't harm children or women though

That sentence is from Markd's bio. TDMshadowCP is a kid, so he might have some good in him.

The "good" side of Markd ? What good side... He's a psycho !!! xD

• edited June 2014

yeah...or he'll turn you into another Cornpopper and make you exact revenge on Rafoli's group and WhatTheDuck...

Doesn't harm children or women though That sentence is from Markd's bio. TDMshadowCP is a kid, so he might have some good in him.

• I haven't vote yet.

NOOO you tied the vote Now its 6 for "Nevermind" and 6 for tattling on Rich and him coming back and flaying me alive. (?) AllThatRemains will remember that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.