Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Well I nearly succeeded with the Ban for him but he managed to survive I will avenge you I promise

Have you avenged my death yet?

• edited June 2014

Alt text

I'm sorry just so stressed you know villain problems and certain death with the sniper. Then i see everyone wants me dead and new villains taking my kills etc while I I'm hidden in the shadows just so hard :'(

Umm.... thanks? T_T

• That's why when we get separated I meet WhatTheDuck. WTD helps me regain my humanity.

yeah...or he'll turn you into another Cornpopper and make you exact revenge on Rafoli's group and WhatTheDuck...

• Your character did try to kill me...

But I don't really want anyone dead, even you. Sure, I wanted to break CC's legs, but... yeah, nevermind. I don't know where I'm going with this.

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm sorry just so stressed you know villain problems and certain death with the sniper. Then i see everyone wants me dead and new villains taking my kills etc while I I'm hidden in the shadows just so hard

• edited June 2014

Alt text

"did" my character doesn't fail I wanted you to live honestly. To be honest I want everyone character dead equally. I never know where I'm going with anything lol

Your character did try to kill me... But I don't really want anyone dead, even you. Sure, I wanted to break CC's legs, but... yeah, nevermind. I don't know where I'm going with this.

• If this makes you feel better.... You're my favorite character in this story :)

Markd4547 posted: »

"did" my character doesn't fail I wanted you to live honestly. To be honest I want everyone character dead equally. I never know where I'm going with anything lol

• Alt text

Thanks very much that's down to Lee's quality writing and talent to make my character what it is but thanks very much appreciate it :)

TDMshadowCP posted: »

If this makes you feel better.... You're my favorite character in this story

• Why not?

Puncake32 posted: »

I haven't vote yet.

• I don't know what to choose :/

Why not?

• But didn't he also say, "but I'll make an exception for you" to me?

That's why when we get separated I meet WhatTheDuck. WTD helps me regain my humanity.

• Touche

But didn't he also say, "but I'll make an exception for you" to me?

• Looks like it's 50/50 with the votes, huh.

• He was talking to me, lol.

I'm not a slut >:(

• Oh... well, okay then. o_O

TWDFan86 posted: »

He was talking to me, lol.

• Pun, Jewf, Rich, and a couple other people haven't voted yet.

Looks like it's 50/50 with the votes, huh.

• Lets torture them for answers! :D

Pun, Jewf, Rich, and a couple other people haven't voted yet.

• Fortunately I won't be telling them about Jewf either way but if I tell them about Rich he could come back and kill me out of revenge D:

Lets torture them for answers!

• You really think he would do that? After all, you are one of the most trustworthy/likable people of the group. I voted for you to tell them about Rich, though :x

Fortunately I won't be telling them about Jewf either way but if I tell them about Rich he could come back and kill me out of revenge

• Noncy's got your back, don't worry about it.

Fortunately I won't be telling them about Jewf either way but if I tell them about Rich he could come back and kill me out of revenge

• hopefully it will be "say nothing". Those people trusted you with their secrets after all. If you were to tell them about Jewf and Rich, you would betray them both, even though Rich doesn't know about it. I'm still not quite sure that he's crazy either...

• Okay, I feel better. The suspense is killing me though >.<

• i don't think that's a good idea dude...for all we know it might be a complete misunderstanding...we'll see "soon" xD

You really think he would do that? After all, you are one of the most trustworthy/likable people of the group. I voted for you to tell them about Rich, though :x

• Do my votes still count even though im dead?

• I think so, yes.

Do my votes still count even though im dead?

• I feel like ATR's life is in our hands D:

i don't think that's a good idea dude...for all we know it might be a complete misunderstanding...we'll see "soon" xD

• edited June 2014

She'll be fine.

... I think.

I feel like ATR's life is in our hands

• 3) Jewf got eking killed and Rich is going crazy over his brother.
    2) I'll stay and wait until tomorrow

AllThatRemains (!) Nothing, we're just talking. "Nothing, we're just talking." I told Rich. Rich turned to look at Jewf and kept hi

• I hope you're right. Then again, you did say you were always right :P

She'll be fine. ... I think.

• i don't think that Rich would kill her or something, but if it turns out that he really isn't going crazy at all, his trust in her will probably suffer, maybe even with the entire group...

As for Jewf...well i don't expect people to forgive him if they learn what he did...and his relation with ATR would probably suffer from it...She would break his trust after all.

I feel like ATR's life is in our hands

• Exactly. Rachelle is a doctor, she knows what she's talking about.

I hope you're right. Then again, you did say you were always right :P

• Maybe Noncy should be the one telling them about Rich.

i don't think that Rich would kill her or something, but if it turns out that he really isn't going crazy at all, his trust in her will prob

• "Trust me. I'm a doctor." - seems legit enough to me!

Exactly. Rachelle is a doctor, she knows what she's talking about.

• snaps latex gloves

Now, drop your pants and bend over, please.

"Trust me. I'm a doctor." - seems legit enough to me!

• Woodbury, would it be a good idea to take Forum of The Dead crew to skype? And then we can talk random shit, instead of flooding this thread xD? If you can, you should get Noncy and TWDFan and I could bring WhatTheDuck. What do you say?

I think so, yes.

• The fuck?! Umm...no ._.

snaps latex gloves Now, drop your pants and bend over, please.

• Admit it. It's probably the most action you'd have for a while.

The fuck?! Umm...no ._.

• But I'm a certified doctor >:(

The fuck?! Umm...no ._.

• Why are you always bullying me? ;~;

Admit it. It's probably the most action you'd have for a while.

• Prove it :/

But I'm a certified doctor >:(

• I don't think it'd be the same :/

But I'll do it if you really want.

Woodbury, would it be a good idea to take Forum of The Dead crew to skype? And then we can talk random shit, instead of flooding this thread xD? If you can, you should get Noncy and TWDFan and I could bring WhatTheDuck. What do you say?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.