The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I don't know you enough for that, sooorry xD I don't think I've properly introduced myself yet. Hi, name's Matt :P

No.

• A smexy one!

What kind of Martini is that ?

• Neat. Maybe now my notifications won't blow up every few seconds from the other thread :P

• Hi Matt, I'm Rachelle.

... A DOCTOR.

I don't know you enough for that, sooorry xD I don't think I've properly introduced myself yet. Hi, name's Matt :P

• Hey Matt, I'm Joseph -.-

I don't know you enough for that, sooorry xD I don't think I've properly introduced myself yet. Hi, name's Matt :P

• Hello, sardines. =)

sardines posted: »

Neat. Maybe now my notifications won't blow up every few seconds from the other thread :P

• Okay, I'll stop :(

But I'm not.

• Are you guys happy now?

• Imagine Lee's feed, lol.

Neat. Maybe now my notifications won't blow up every few seconds from the other thread :P

• I know what's gonna happen :x

I love GoT

If the imp dies tonight, I will burn this fucking world down.

• Did you read the books too?

I know what's gonna happen :x I love GoT

• No. Nobody loves me.

Puncake32 posted: »

Are you guys happy now?

• Si, estoy muy feliz. Gracias.

Are you guys happy now?

• I'm never happy.

Are you guys happy now?

• Nicee to meet ya guys, it sure has been fun for the few days I had on this forum xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hey Matt, I'm Joseph -.-

• IT'S PUNCAKE!

Why thank you Pancake face !

• Why thank you Pancake face ! :D

A smexy one!

• edited June 2014

Well, glad you could join us. I believe I've been a member for the longest out of all you in here. So if you have any questions...

scratch that........sardines is, not me!

Nicee to meet ya guys, it sure has been fun for the few days I had on this forum xD

• Hello, Woodbury! :D How are you doing today?

Hello, sardines.

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

It's Puncake not Pancake

Why thank you Pancake face !

• Hahaha, good point. :P

Imagine Lee's feed, lol.

• Yes. It was. You. I like you.

Was that a reference to ATLA? Because I read that in Zuko's voice.

• Was that a reference to ATLA? Because I read that in Zuko's voice.

I'm never happy.

• I know a lot of the book spoilers (That's what happens when you check out wikis...) and I am reading the first book now! :)

Did you read the books too?

• I'm doing swell.

You?

Hello, Woodbury! How are you doing today?

• Yes. It was. You. I like you.

Was that a reference to ATLA? Because I read that in Zuko's voice.

• Hello there Matt, I'm Devyn :D Nice to formally meet you, though we haven't really spoken yet lol

• Guys guys guys I don't know if this was intentional or not but think about it....

WhatTheDuck is a crazy doctor. A "quack" doctor is a fraudulent and weird doctor.

WhatTheDuck= duck

Quack= sound a duck makes

So WTD is a QUACK! (I am proud of myself for noticing this).

• You're pretty cool yourself :D That is one of my favorite Zuko lines ever, haha

Yes. It was. You. I like you.

• Not the best today, but that's fine! I'm sick :P Oops.

I'm happy that I've gotten time to get back on the forums today though, even just lurking and reading other people's silliness always makes me smile :P

I'm doing swell. You?

• Alt text

Guys guys guys I don't know if this was intentional or not but think about it.... WhatTheDuck is a crazy doctor. A "quack" doctor is a fr

• edited June 2014

Not really, I joined to provide a thorough analysis of season 2 and shed lights on the backstory of the new group and Carver's camp, I was tired of hearing "bad writing this, bad writing that" when all the information simply needed to be gathered to make sense of the plot so far.

I made a thread called "some insights on Carver's Community" where I did just that.
    It's quite interesting, you can check it out yourself if you want, it's worth a read and would be appreciated. :)

I don't want the thread to vanish from people's sight as I made a lot of good points in it and it has been extremely well received so far :P

Well, glad you could join us. I believe I've been a member for the longest out of all you in here. So if you have any questions... scratch that........sardines is, not me!

• Alt text

Guys guys guys I don't know if this was intentional or not but think about it.... WhatTheDuck is a crazy doctor. A "quack" doctor is a fr

• I'm a noob, too, so... yeah. There's that.

Not really, I joined to provide a thorough analysis of season 2 and shed lights on the backstory of the new group and Carver's camp, I was t

• Ooooo a "lounge."

Thanks for making this Puncake. Hopefully this is used, and stays up, because I'm tired of seeing 150 comments in the Forum Of The Dead, but there are no parts, only long conversations, which aren't bad!

• I'm a senior citizen :P

Well, glad you could join us. I believe I've been a member for the longest out of all you in here. So if you have any questions... scratch that........sardines is, not me!

• haha that's alright :P nicee to meet ya :D

Hello there Matt, I'm Devyn Nice to formally meet you, though we haven't really spoken yet lol

• WTD CONFIRMED FOR QUACK DOCTOR

• edited June 2014

but your picture is Kenny as a pancake on the Iron Throne...

It's Puncake not Pancake

• While I do believe there are some isolated instances of bad writing in season 2 so far, I think for the most part it's still pretty good. Yeah, I'll go check out your thread :)

Not really, I joined to provide a thorough analysis of season 2 and shed lights on the backstory of the new group and Carver's camp, I was t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.