The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

It's a Puncake face, Puncake looks like Pancakes but It's more tasty.

but your picture is Kenny as a pancake on the Iron Throne...

• Iron Throne*

but your picture is Kenny as a pancake on the Iron Throne...

• We can be Canadian noob together XD

I'm a noob, too, so... yeah. There's that.

• These observances can mean life or death in the zombie apocalypse, I'll have you know.

Guys guys guys I don't know if this was intentional or not but think about it.... WhatTheDuck is a crazy doctor. A "quack" doctor is a fr

• I'll be sure to respect you, fellow senior :)

sardines posted: »

I'm a senior citizen :P

• Yes, we can! =D

Which part of le Canada are you from?

We can be Canadian noob together XD

• edited June 2014

let me fix that xD

Edit: fixed :P

Iron Throne*

• You'll probably live longer than me then xD

I'm not very observant.

These observances can mean life or death in the zombie apocalypse, I'll have you know.

• Are you liking Legend of Korra?

Yes. It was. You. I like you.

• Montreal , you ? :D

Yes, we can! =D Which part of le Canada are you from?

• Alberta. The freaking prairies suck.

Montreal , you ?

• Likewise, I joined Feb. 18 2013 lol. >_<

I'm a senior citizen :P

• Haven't been able to watch it due to my work schedule. But I enjoyed the first season, despite how short it was.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Are you liking Legend of Korra?

• Hi Raging!

Yeah, I feel a lot the same :P The conversations aren't bad per se, but sometimes I get my hopes up and think there's a new part when there isn't! ):

Ooooo a "lounge." Thanks for making this Puncake. Hopefully this is used, and stays up, because I'm tired of seeing 150 comments in the Forum Of The Dead, but there are no parts, only long conversations, which aren't bad!

• I prefer the city, I'm actually visiting my family this summer but they live in bumblefuck nowhere...not much to do around here...

Alberta. The freaking prairies suck.

• Geez!! June of 2013 for me, so I guess that means I'm coming up on the anniversary of my joining this forum :P We should tell these whippersnappers to get off of our lawns. Or something.

Twistee posted: »

Likewise, I joined Feb. 18 2013 lol. >_<

• Well the second season is pretty good too. But the second half has a lot of spiritual stuff with it. And (minor spoiler), the season finale battle scene is 98% Dragonball Z-esque type fighting with lasers and what-not.

Haven't been able to watch it due to my work schedule. But I enjoyed the first season, despite how short it was.

• I live in the city, it's just a smaller one than any I'm used to. They call it Dinosaur Valley.

I prefer the city, I'm actually visiting my family this summer but they live in bumblefuck nowhere...not much to do around here...

• Can you offer me a link, btw? I can't find it :P

Not really, I joined to provide a thorough analysis of season 2 and shed lights on the backstory of the new group and Carver's camp, I was t

• Well hopefully this thread should fix everything...

I know I'm probably one of the main sources of the long conversations. Sorry about that :3

Ooooo a "lounge." Thanks for making this Puncake. Hopefully this is used, and stays up, because I'm tired of seeing 150 comments in the Forum Of The Dead, but there are no parts, only long conversations, which aren't bad!

• Sounds...exotic xD

I live in the city, it's just a smaller one than any I'm used to. They call it Dinosaur Valley.

• Sorryyyyyyy!

Hi Raging! Yeah, I feel a lot the same :P The conversations aren't bad per se, but sometimes I get my hopes up and think there's a new part when there isn't! ):

• Sure... if you like sand and rocks. Outside the town is basically just badlands. =P

Sounds...exotic xD

• Hello sardines. Yeah I agree. The conversations are awesome, but they're kind of... overwhelming LeeTheProfessional's thread. It makes scrolling down a nuisance, and makes me a little bit sad that there was no part. But at least we have a place to talk now I guess.

These conversations are fun just to sit back and watch, so my fun kind of just got organized!

Hi Raging! Yeah, I feel a lot the same :P The conversations aren't bad per se, but sometimes I get my hopes up and think there's a new part when there isn't! ):

• haha you don't have to be sorry about that :P it makes the forum more lively ;)

Well hopefully this thread should fix everything... I know I'm probably one of the main sources of the long conversations. Sorry about that

• Yep.

As PasswordSuck said, no need to be sorry! I blame Joseph! Ha everyone hates him. Just kidding :D. You guys are great, keep up the awesome conversations.

Well hopefully this thread should fix everything... I know I'm probably one of the main sources of the long conversations. Sorry about that

• Lol, you don't have to tiptoe around my feelings. I know I can be a nuisance.

haha you don't have to be sorry about that :P it makes the forum more lively

• How is everyone on this lovely day?

• They really do hate me, though T_T

Yep. As PasswordSuck said, no need to be sorry! I blame Joseph! Ha everyone hates him. Just kidding . You guys are great, keep up the awesome conversations.

• I'm feeling awesome. GoT is on today, so I'm happy.

How is everyone on this lovely day?

• Yeah, i'll stick to my beautiful urban setting xD Seriously it looks beautiful at night near my apartment ! The mix of nature and urban setting gives it a "Last Of Us" kinda vibe. Must be that everything looks so damn green this Spring :D

Sure... if you like sand and rocks. Outside the town is basically just badlands. =P

• Awesome! :)

I'm feeling awesome. GoT is on today, so I'm happy.

• This whippersnapper does what she likes! Lol. xD

Geez!! June of 2013 for me, so I guess that means I'm coming up on the anniversary of my joining this forum :P We should tell these whippersnappers to get off of our lawns. Or something.

• Oh no they don't! Who could hate you! You're such a chill guy lol. Not sure why they would hate you, and I don't think they do. Keep on being awesome man!

They really do hate me, though T_T

• And Puncake saves the day!

• i'm serious though, I really don't see how your a nuisance /: If anything you keep the forum alive when Pro isn't writing a new part :P It's also kinda entertaining to see all the silliness that comes from the forum once in a while xD

Lol, you don't have to tiptoe around my feelings. I know I can be a nuisance.

• Well, thanks I guess. =)

I'm not as weird as WhatTheDuck, but I can get pretty weird sometimes. Especially if I've had too much sugar.

i'm serious though, I really don't see how your a nuisance /: If anything you keep the forum alive when Pro isn't writing a new part :P It's also kinda entertaining to see all the silliness that comes from the forum once in a while xD

• I hate everyone equally...

... in a loving way of course.

They really do hate me, though T_T

• I've been abused for the past week, if that isn't hate, then idk what is D:

But thanks for saying I'm awesome ^-^

Oh no they don't! Who could hate you! You're such a chill guy lol. Not sure why they would hate you, and I don't think they do. Keep on being awesome man!

• We bow down to you

Alt text

Puncake32 posted: »

And Puncake saves the day!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.