The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm probably worst when i'm drunk typing...which hopefully won't happen xD It gets quite silly llol

Well, thanks I guess. I'm not as weird as WhatTheDuck, but I can get pretty weird sometimes. Especially if I've had too much sugar.

• Noncy says that, except the loving part.

I hate everyone equally... ... in a loving way of course.

• RITE! I LOVE YOU RITE!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Everyone here loves me, right? right? RITE?!?

• Back when the Starks were happy... and alive. =(

TDMshadowCP posted: »

We bow down to you

• Let the non sequitur conversations begin. How I'm I suppose to retain my sense of equanimity ?

• ok ok ok .. im stupid, what are we doing here?

• Hey Salt! We can be weird now without having to worry about pissing off Pro.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Let the non sequitur conversations begin. How I'm I suppose to retain my sense of equanimity ?

• It's basically a place for everyone who is a member of LeeTheProfessional's story to hang out and talk, I guess.

So, you're invited =)

ok ok ok .. im stupid, what are we doing here?

• Yess! Finally! Thank you, DLB :D

RITE! I LOVE YOU RITE!

• NO PRIBLEM

Yess! Finally! Thank you, DLB

• There's something you have to understand about me. If I say something, it usually means the exact opposite.

Noncy says that, except the loving part.

• STUFF AND THAAAAAAAAAAAAANGS.

ok ok ok .. im stupid, what are we doing here?

• I see completely random, yet fun conversations in the Horizon.

You doing okay?

Hey Salt! We can be weird now without having to worry about pissing off Pro.

• Yeah man, I'm doing well. How have you been?

I see completely random, yet fun conversations in the Horizon. You doing okay?

• Alrighty, sooo what you're saying is...you love everyone equally, but in a hateful way?

There's something you have to understand about me. If I say something, it usually means the exact opposite.

• Hello there SaltLick :P How are you on this fine day?

Let the non sequitur conversations begin. How I'm I suppose to retain my sense of equanimity ?

• Hey Sard!

I'm doing pretty good, Enjoying my sunday off.

What's been going on with you? Anything new?

sardines posted: »

Hello there SaltLick :P How are you on this fine day?

• EH I would have come if I weren't invited anyway.. I like to crash parties.

I like to live dangerously...

Alt text

It's basically a place for everyone who is a member of LeeTheProfessional's story to hang out and talk, I guess. So, you're invited

• edited June 2014

Ummm......

Yes? O_o Wait, no. What.

Alrighty, sooo what you're saying is...you love everyone equally, but in a hateful way?

• so...you love everyone equally...in a hating way ? XD

There's something you have to understand about me. If I say something, it usually means the exact opposite.

• I'm great.

Guess what I ate earlier today?..

Dun Duhn Dun Duuhn.

Yeah man, I'm doing well. How have you been?

• ............................................................you have no idea wtf you're saying, do you? :)

Ummm...... Yes? O_o Wait, no. What.

Chocolate bunny feet?

I'm great. Guess what I ate earlier today?.. Dun Duhn Dun Duuhn.

• Not really, no. .-.

............................................................you have no idea wtf you're saying, do you?

• Yes.....

It made me think about you. I felt bad cause' I owe you two.

.... Chocolate bunny feet?

• You have my attention now.

.... Chocolate bunny feet?

• Alt text

Not really, no. .-.

• Lazy Sundays are always good heheh, I spent my own lazy Sunday swimming in my backyard pool! :D Now I'm sick though, probably because I didn't wear sunscreen and I spent hours out there when it was like 100 degrees. :P Oops!

Did you do anything particularly fun on your Sunday off? :D

Sorry if this is weird to discuss lol, I'm feeling a little out of it right now because sick and doing my best to make conversation to keep myself awake. :P

Hey Sard! I'm doing pretty good, Enjoying my sunday off. What's been going on with you? Anything new?

• I bet you were thinking, "Mmm... Welcome_to_Woodbury would love this.... TOO BAD MWAHAHAHHAHA"

Jerk.

Yes..... It made me think about you. I felt bad cause' I owe you two.

• Abused! How dare they! Well, like WtW said, she hates everyone equally in a loving way, so take that for what it's worth...

You are awesome, everyone here is awesome! That is a fact :).

I've been abused for the past week, if that isn't hate, then idk what is But thanks for saying I'm awesome ^-^

• MY POINT IS.......

I love everyone.

• Sit here, your pizza is nearly ready! :)

I'm lost.

• Don't worry, Welcome_to_Woodbury will guide you.

I'm lost.

• Hey, we're friends. We trust each other.

My family came and spend the day with me. We ate some BBQ, bought a 12 pack, and mostly talked random stuff once everyone was drunk.

100 Degrees???? Jeez. Where do you live ?

sardines posted: »

Lazy Sundays are always good heheh, I spent my own lazy Sunday swimming in my backyard pool! Now I'm sick though, probably because I didn't

• Even me?

Oh stahp. You make me blush.

Abused! How dare they! Well, like WtW said, she hates everyone equally in a loving way, so take that for what it's worth... You are awesome, everyone here is awesome! That is a fact .

• I guess that makes sense in a way. Thanks again! :)

Abused! How dare they! Well, like WtW said, she hates everyone equally in a loving way, so take that for what it's worth... You are awesome, everyone here is awesome! That is a fact .

• THAT'S what I wanted to hear :)

MY POINT IS....... I love everyone.

• It's awesome that everytime I think about you it's either Welcome_to_Woodbury or BFF.

It was soooo good. Caramel inside...

I bet you were thinking, "Mmm... Welcome_to_Woodbury would love this.... TOO BAD MWAHAHAHHAHA" Jerk.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.