The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Can someone photoshop our gravatars "sitting" in the couch? xD

It has sparklies on the ceiling

• I would, but I suck at everything that has to do with anything. v_v

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Can someone photoshop our gravatars "sitting" in the couch? xD

• FUCK YEAH!

Best Friendship ever. DisneyWorld's hotels are expensive as fuck, though. I got the annual ticket for the parks so that part we don't have to worry about.

We're sleeping in the parking lot though XD.

You've got yourself a deal, my friend. First DisneyWorld, then Mexico. ^_^

• Can we live like nomads and travel in a motor home like a couple of hippies? xD

SaltLick305 posted: »

FUCK YEAH! Best Friendship ever. DisneyWorld's hotels are expensive as fuck, though. I got the annual ticket for the parks so that part we don't have to worry about. We're sleeping in the parking lot though XD.

• His dog says no :c

I said I'm not hungry, but I still want to eat it. Heh.

• Don't say that >.>

I would, but I suck at everything that has to do with anything. v_v

• Lemme use my psychic powers to eat it!

Alt text

PS: I'm actually having pizza tonight. XD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Enjoy!

• That's mean. :c

Nope

• Except for playing the banjo. I can do that shit pretty well.

Don't say that >.>

• That would be awesome XD. We should buy an RV like Kenny's or something.

I live 2 hours away from DisneyWorld only.

Can we live like nomads and travel in a motor home like a couple of hippies? xD

• edited June 2014

SO HUNGRY I WANT TO EAT CLOUDS

Alt text

• I guess this is the universe saying I should have a salad. :c

His dog says no :c

• You're excessive use of the words that include confuse, confuse me, so stop confusing me, or I will confuse you back, hopefully this has confused you, but if not, I am still confused, about you being confused, about the confusing post by Welcome_to_Woodbury. And I am assuming more sarcasm of not trying to confuse?

Well, no, lol. No, I don't watch it. And now you're confusing me because you said my confusing comments confuse you, which is confusing because I never intended to confuse anyone. ._.

• I'll try, but my photoshop skills are lacking

Can someone photoshop our gravatars "sitting" in the couch? xD

• That's fucking sick. So you can go whenever you want. =D

I live in the middle of nowhere. There's a lot of cows, though. So that's a thing.

That would be awesome XD. We should buy an RV like Kenny's or something. I live 2 hours away from DisneyWorld only.

• edited June 2014

1.Pete
    2.Christa
    3.Lee
    4.Ben
    5.Mike
    6.Rebecca
    7.Duck.

Just out of curiosity, who would you guys choose to be in a group with you between each two characters? (assuming any dead characters are al

• If any of my friends at school found out I can play the banjo, I'd be a freaking social outcast. Lol.

See?

• See?

Except for playing the banjo. I can do that shit pretty well.

• I used to live in Miami which is like Party City. It's always NightLife there.

I moved up North two months ago, though. I'm still in Florida but it's not this crazy place like Miami. It's just a small town with cows, horses, and some of that stuff.

What a change.

That's fucking sick. So you can go whenever you want. =D I live in the middle of nowhere. There's a lot of cows, though. So that's a thing.

• Nope, your intent of confusing me by using "confuse" intervally has failed. However, I AM confused that you're still confused about me being confused by Rachelle's confusing post confusing us :c

NOW I am trying to confuse :P

You're excessive use of the words that include confuse, confuse me, so stop confusing me, or I will confuse you back, hopefully this has con

• Most salads taste like wet cardboard -.-

I guess this is the universe saying I should have a salad. :c

• Comment didn't go through. FFS.

I SAID.... If any of my friends at school found out I play the banjo, I'd be a freaking social outcast.

See?

I'll try, but my photoshop skills are lacking

• Does crazy shit just come out of your mouth sometimes? You know, from being in Florida and all that?

I used to live in Miami which is like Party City. It's always NightLife there. I moved up North two months ago, though. I'm still in Flor

• Salads taste like crunchy nothingness.

Salads are awesome.

• Salads are awesome.

Most salads taste like wet cardboard -.-

• Salads taste like crunchy nothingness.

Salads are awesome.

• If they're done right, that is.

Salads are awesome.

• This picture is my favourite picture ever.

Lemme use my psychic powers to eat it! PS: I'm actually having pizza tonight. XD

• You guessed that one.

My city is called LEhigh Acres. Almost every street on here has the name LEE somewhere and one of the main avenues is Alvin. I love this place.

Also, the girl in front of me looks just like Sarah. She's not sheltered, though.

Does crazy shit just come out of your mouth sometimes? You know, from being in Florida and all that?

• You can also draw :3

Comment didn't go through. FFS. I SAID.... If any of my friends at school found out I play the banjo, I'd be a freaking social outcast.

• (?) Raging_Blades will remember that.

I'm dropping it. This confusing, confusion, has confused us to a rate that is very confusing. So lets stop being confused, and overusing the word confused, or else we might confuse ourselves, or confuse others as to what these confusing sentences could mean.

Nope, your intent of confusing me by using "confuse" intervally has failed. However, I AM confused that you're still confused about me being confused by Rachelle's confusing post confusing us :c NOW I am trying to confuse :P

• Yeah, like a fifth grader. I only do sketches because I know I'll screw up everything if I try to do more than that.

You can also draw

• You just need to learn how to make a good salad. 8)

Salads taste like crunchy nothingness.

• Is there bacon involved in the equation somewhere?

You just need to learn how to make a good salad. 8)

• No freaking way.

You guessed that one. My city is called LEhigh Acres. Almost every street on here has the name LEE somewhere and one of the main avenues

• Sure, if you want them to be. :o

Is there bacon involved in the equation somewhere?

• I was searching eating pizza gif and it showed me this and I was like "MUST. USE. PICTURE." :D

This picture is my favourite picture ever.

• Okay, Raging, sorry for the confusing conversation. I realize that confusing each other with these ridiculously confusing posts are confusing our fellow confused members. These posts may just be so confusing that it may sexually confuse some people reading this :/

(?) Raging_Blades will remember that. I'm dropping it. This confusing, confusion, has confused us to a rate that is very confusing. So le

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT!

All good artist say they can't draw. Why ;-;

You draw great and don't say you don't >:C

Yeah, like a fifth grader. I only do sketches because I know I'll screw up everything if I try to do more than that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.