The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• worse....far worse...

I haven't seen it yet, even though I know what happens. Is it as bad as I think it is?

• edited June 2014

The new Kanye West line of white T-shirts made from exotic egyptian silk. 120$ a shirt... I'm dead fucking serious.

Alt text

Are his t shirts made of gold? -_-

• HELLO MR.FABULOUS

Alt text

Hiya guys! Don't know if I am welcome here, don't really care. SO uh... HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

• Oh noooo D:

Don't tell me, I still wanna see it!

worse....far worse...

• Canadian chicks are pretty easy to please. Just drive a car and be from the States and you'll be fine.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Apparently my mom and sister really wants me to impress the ladies down at the Dominican Republic ._.

• I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

JonGon posted: »

The new Kanye West line of white T-shirts made from exotic egyptian silk. 120$ a shirt... I'm dead fucking serious.

• Oh god.. what happened...

I need consoling after that GoT episode T_T

• Lmfaooo!

• I think they're easier in the DR. Just say you're from New York. Next thing you know, you're in their bed.

Canadian chicks are pretty easy to please. Just drive a car and be from the States and you'll be fine.

• Can't spoil it! But it was a damn good episode.

Oh god.. what happened...

• Don't get an STD.

I think they're easier in the DR. Just say you're from New York. Next thing you know, you're in their bed.

• I'm scared now .-.

Can't spoil it! But it was a damn good episode.

• Joseph is getting dat puss tonight. XD Sorry couldn't resist, people did it to me so many times I had to do it myself.

I think they're easier in the DR. Just say you're from New York. Next thing you know, you're in their bed.

• Haha, no. I won't :P Most of them are hoes anyway :/

Don't get an STD.

• gasp

How rude!

Haha, no. I won't :P Most of them are hoes anyway

• I was waiting for someone to do that, actually xD

Joseph is getting dat puss tonight. XD Sorry couldn't resist, people did it to me so many times I had to do it myself.

• Whaaat? It's true!

gasp How rude!

• edited June 2014

To be fair it must be damn comfortable xD

• No, it's not >:(

Whaaat? It's true!

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

What about I roofie you (Not going to rape you or anything... WTD would,but not me). Take you to Noncy's house. Stab you in the eye, put an eye patch on you and leave you at Noncy's. Then, Noncy can do anything she wants..........

Well, I guess it's better that you do it than anyone else. Just knock me out first, 'kay?

• edited June 2014

Alrighty then... can you at least tell me who won the big fight?

Can't spoil it! But it was a damn good episode.

• No one can resist the power of your pimp hand. XD

I was waiting for someone to do that, actually xD

• -waits for a female to say the next line- :D

No one can resist the power of your pimp hand. XD

• But... I'm saving myself for Noncy. If WTD rapes me, it'll all be for nothing T_T

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What about I roofie you (Not going to rape you or anything... WTD would,but not me). Take you to Noncy's house. Stab you in the eye, put an eye patch on you and leave you at Noncy's. Then, Noncy can do anything she wants..........

• I don't think you understand :c

No, it's not >:(

• Grrr..... so if a man has sex with a bunch of women, he's a cool ass pimp, but if a woman sleeps with a lot of men, they're hoes? >:(

No one can resist the power of your pimp hand. XD

• You're right. I don't understand.

I don't think you understand :c

• You guys are just rude jerks!

Sorry....but i'll have to agree with Joseph on that one /:

• Sorry....but i'll have to agree with Joseph on that one /:

I don't think you understand :c

• You guys are just rude jerks...

Sorry....but i'll have to agree with Joseph on that one /:

• If you see the things I've seen... :(

You're right. I don't understand.

• Unfortunately, I'm not that type of guy :\

Grrr..... so if a man has sex with a bunch of women, he's a cool ass pimp, but if a woman sleeps with a lot of men, they're hoes? >:(

• Do you want to see how Noncy looks like?

But... I'm saving myself for Noncy. If WTD rapes me, it'll all be for nothing T_T

• Maybe...

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Do you want to see how Noncy looks like?

• Oh, come oooonnnn!

You guys are just rude jerks...

• Alt text

Maybe...

• I always knew Noncy was beautiful ^_^

• nah, it's just a sad truth of our society. Apparently they like to be treated like complete trash by some douchebag with absolutely no brain. It's even worst when they whine about it to me all the time and I have to basically be a damn counselor and psychologist for their failed love life.

Not all girls are like that, but many are and it's quite pathetic in my opinion. It's actually quite sad really...

You guys are just rude jerks...

• It's even worst when they whine about it to me all the time and I have to basically be a damn counselor and psychologist for their failed love life.

Omg, you have no idea! x_x

nah, it's just a sad truth of our society. Apparently they like to be treated like complete trash by some douchebag with absolutely no brain

• No one likes being treated like trash... Some girls are just confused. Calling them names isn't helping anyone, and it doesn't make you look like a better person. They need help, they don't need to be called hoes. >:(

People like you make me mad.

nah, it's just a sad truth of our society. Apparently they like to be treated like complete trash by some douchebag with absolutely no brain

Sign in to comment in this discussion.