The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm sorry, Rachelle. Don't hate me :(

No one likes being treated like trash... Some girls are just confused. Calling them names isn't helping anyone, and it doesn't make you look

• I didn't call them "hoes" but they're just not what i'm looking for. Off course they're confused, but there's nothing I can do if they can't even help themselves...it's a sad situation and a sad reality.

No one likes being treated like trash... Some girls are just confused. Calling them names isn't helping anyone, and it doesn't make you look

• Don't be mean to women. Shit like that bothers me.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm sorry, Rachelle. Don't hate me

• Okay. I'm sorry.

Don't be mean to women. Shit like that bothers me.

• It's okay. I don't hate you.

Okay. I'm sorry.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Better :D

Alt text

I always knew Noncy was beautiful ^_^

• Hehe, "bouncy".

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Better

• THAT'S NOT REALLY HER, IS IT? O_o

Better

• But you're still pissed off with me.

It's okay. I don't hate you.

• Uh....

Better

• I thought you said he wouldn't die...

I'm scared now .-.

• A little, but it's fine. I'm just sensitive about that sort of thing, I can't help it. shrugs

But you're still pissed off with me.

• He doesn't in the books...... o_O

I thought you said he wouldn't die...

• Alright. I promise I won't do that again :c

I hope you don't hate Matt either.

A little, but it's fine. I'm just sensitive about that sort of thing, I can't help it. shrugs

• Well it was on her Tumblr and it said "Only picture of me that I will put on the internet."

THAT'S NOT REALLY HER, IS IT? O_o

• it isn't, Noncyflippledorp has an instagram, if I go by her pictures, she's actually Asian

THAT'S NOT REALLY HER, IS IT? O_o

• aw shit.

He doesn't in the books...... o_O

• I cant take you seriously.

JonGon posted: »

The new Kanye West line of white T-shirts made from exotic egyptian silk. 120$ a shirt... I'm dead fucking serious.

• Well he's not dead yet. But how did that trial by combat play out in the books?

He doesn't in the books...... o_O

edited June 2014

uhhhh.... Really? Can't find her on instagram

it isn't, Noncyflippledorp has an instagram, if I go by her pictures, she's actually Asian

• Im not sure what to think about this...

Better

• No, I don't hate you guys. Don't worry about it. Just be more careful what you say, okay, please?

Alright. I promise I won't do that again :c I hope you don't hate Matt either.

• There can only be one!

I just typed her nickname and the first link I got is her Instagram profile, but as I kept looking for more information, I realised that...a

• I just typed her nickname and the first link I got is her Instagram profile, but as I kept looking for more information, I realised that...as strange as that may sound...there might be more than one Noncyflippledorp...i'm still not sure...will look into it for ya :P

uhhhh.... Really? Can't find her on instagram

• edited June 2014

Same way, I think. I don't know, I haven't seen the episode yet.

The viper eats the cake.

Well he's not dead yet. But how did that trial by combat play out in the books?

• I promise! Wanna hug it out???????

No, I don't hate you guys. Don't worry about it. Just be more careful what you say, okay, please?

edited June 2014

More Noncys? 0.o

I just typed her nickname and the first link I got is her Instagram profile, but as I kept looking for more information, I realised that...a

• THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

• Imagine multiple Noncys. Oh gosh, the bullying will never end!

More Noncys? 0.o

• Fine. -hug-

I promise! Wanna hug it out???????

• seems... I don't think that's her.

Better

• Ummm..... sorry WTW I just wanted to joke around with Joseph. Sorry :(

Grrr..... so if a man has sex with a bunch of women, he's a cool ass pimp, but if a woman sleeps with a lot of men, they're hoes? >:(

• Well, if there isn't and it is in fact the right one, she's quite a talented artist and her real name is Stephanie. Don't quote me on that, I'm still digging...

More Noncys? 0.o

• I'm not an asian female. My username is from an Achievement Hunter lets play, so I'm probably not the only person using this name.

• Hell yeah! -huuuug-

I sweeear if I wasn't forgiven, it'd probably ruin my night :c I'm not used to people staying mad at me. It feels like the whole world hates me when it's just one person x_x

Fine. -hug-

• Why not? >.> She did say she was "Bouncy"

seems... I don't think that's her.

• so you took it from the "real" Noncyflippledorp that works for RoosterTeeth ?

I'm not an asian female. My username is from an Achievement Hunter lets play, so I'm probably not the only person using this name.

• No? Okay, there was a Worms Revolution lets play. Gavin named one of his worms Noncy Flippledorp. I thought "hey that's funny I'll use it as my username."

so you took it from the "real" Noncyflippledorp that works for RoosterTeeth ?

• Not the first time I took a joke too far :(

Ummm..... sorry WTW I just wanted to joke around with Joseph. Sorry

• I really don't get mad at a lot of things, but for some reason this whole conversation made my blood boil.

Maybe it's because I used to volunteer at a woman's shelter, and I've seen firsthand the effects of the shit some men do to women. I don't know.

Hell yeah! -huuuug- I sweeear if I wasn't forgiven, it'd probably ruin my night :c I'm not used to people staying mad at me. It feels like the whole world hates me when it's just one person x_x

Sign in to comment in this discussion.