The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So are you the Noncy I found?

I'm not an asian female. My username is from an Achievement Hunter lets play, so I'm probably not the only person using this name.

• No. I don't even use Instagram.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

So are you the Noncy I found?

• Just stop bothering Noncy. >.<

So are you the Noncy I found?

• I see...the pieces of the puzzle are coming into place. So, you're the owner of the instagram account of "arts and stuff" and the one who seems to be quite a fan of RoosterTeeth lets plays...am I correct ?

No? Okay, there was a Worms Revolution lets play. Gavin named one of his worms Noncy Flippledorp. I thought "hey that's funny I'll use it as my username."

• That girl seems so fake i doubt she even bounces.

Why not? >.> She did say she was "Bouncy"

• Damn, yeah I can see where you're going. My sis was used by a lot of men too, played with her emotions. I get angrier by the second.

I really don't get mad at a lot of things, but for some reason this whole conversation made my blood boil. Maybe it's because I used to v

• Fan of RoosterTeeth, yes. Fan of arts and stuff and owner of that Instagram account, not even close.

I see...the pieces of the puzzle are coming into place. So, you're the owner of the instagram account of "arts and stuff" and the one who seems to be quite a fan of RoosterTeeth lets plays...am I correct ?

• Most of the time people don't get my jokes in the real world. :(

TWDFan86 posted: »

Not the first time I took a joke too far

• Oh okay. No, that's definitely true. Some men can be ruthless and they're the type who don't deserve to have a wife/lover.

I really don't get mad at a lot of things, but for some reason this whole conversation made my blood boil. Maybe it's because I used to v

• Do you like bears?

No. I don't even use Instagram.

• I mean, bears are pretty cool. I wanna see one wrestle a shark.

Do you like bears?

• I see, so you're the one named Stephanie. Is that right ?

Fan of RoosterTeeth, yes. Fan of arts and stuff and owner of that Instagram account, not even close.

• ... O_O

JonGon posted: »

That girl seems so fake i doubt she even bounces.

• edited June 2014

Tobi: Hey guys, why did the chicken cross the ro-

Your friends: -Tobi, stfu! -__-

Tobi: I'm sorry, guys ;~;

Most of the time people don't get my jokes in the real world.

• No, my name is not Stephanie. I do know a girl named Stephanie but she's blonde and white. It's kinda wire that you're prying like this, you know. :/

I see, so you're the one named Stephanie. Is that right ?

• edited June 2014

woah woah buddy buddy.... I would watch what you type you might be next :p

Puncake32 posted: »

The Official JewF Murder List: Eking

• I'm just doing it for that guy really...I honestly don't care personally. :P

No, my name is not Stephanie. I do know a girl named Stephanie but she's blonde and white. It's kinda wire that you're prying like this, you know.

• TDMshadow?

I'm just doing it for that guy really...I honestly don't care personally. :P

• That's one example and the other is how they don't get it most of the time, hence why I'm the least talkative in my group.

Tobi: Hey guys, why did the chicken cross the ro- Your friends: -Tobi, stfu! -__- Tobi: I'm sorry, guys ;~;

• I too talk the least in my groups, even though I'm the "leader" of one of them, lol.

That's one example and the other is how they don't get it most of the time, hence why I'm the least talkative in my group.

• If there's one thing we learned from all this, is that as weird as that may sound, there is in fact a LOT of people using that nickname on the internet.

Just stop bothering Noncy. >.<

• Me? I just found this picture of "NoncyFippleDorp" and thought it was her. I didn't want to know EVERYTHING about her. I know you didn't want to seem like a creep, but yeah, you should stop.

I'm just doing it for that guy really...I honestly don't care personally. :P

• Am I the only one who is worried? Lee usually posts a comment everyday and he hasn't today....... O.O

Nah, he probably has something going on.

• lol I know that feel bro.

I too talk the least in my groups, even though I'm the "leader" of one of them, lol.

• A lot of Achievement Hunter fans out there. Though I would really appreciate if y'all didn't try to pry into my personal life. :/

If there's one thing we learned from all this, is that as weird as that may sound, there is in fact a LOT of people using that nickname on the internet.

• I stopped long ago, I just wanted to see if you were mistaken, which you were by the way. I never knew that her nickname was that common on the internet though, that's a surprise xD

Me? I just found this picture of "NoncyFippleDorp" and thought it was her. I didn't want to know EVERYTHING about her. I know you didn't want to seem like a creep, but yeah, you should stop.

• Ok. We're sorry, Noncy. We didn't mean to bother you.

A lot of Achievement Hunter fans out there. Though I would really appreciate if y'all didn't try to pry into my personal life.

• Well, this is awkward :\

Ok. We're sorry, Noncy. We didn't mean to bother you.

• Amazing, guys. This thread has been up for just 2 hours and already we have over 400 comments :P

• How could this not bother me? This is not okay.

• Indeed , but TDM, next time do your research more thoroughly before posting something like that.

• Just let it die....

Let it die

Well, this is awkward

• Okay ._.

Just let it die.... Let it die

• How could I not be bothered by this? It sounds like you were trying to pry into my personal life. That's not okay.

• I foresee this thread having the most comments in forum history.

Amazing, guys. This thread has been up for just 2 hours and already we have over 400 comments :P

• I was already part of the longest reply chain in forum history with SweetPeaClem, so let's make it happen!

JonGon posted: »

I foresee this thread having the most comments in forum history.

• Why even bother accusing me of anything? I'm not hurting anyone.

sorry again, didn't mean to pry, but gathering information before making such accusations is something that matters a lot to me. I guess i d

• sorry again, didn't mean to pry, but gathering information before making such accusations is something that matters a lot to me. I guess i didn't really saw it that way, i just wanted to prove him wrong and see if his accusations were valid. In other words i'm just doing my job llol

How could this not bother me? This is not okay.

• ForSweetPeaClem

:3

I was already part of the longest reply chain in forum history with SweetPeaClem, so let's make it happen!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.