The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I didn't realize there were so many of us :o

EVERY ONE from the story so far (except cam, I couldn't get his picture because he is banned). Up by the lights are the dead RIP If I missed anyone let me know. I'll update this every now and then as more people are added/die !

• Stop being a Yankees fan, then. :I

TWDFan86 posted: »

Stop being so jealous

• edited June 2014

SICK!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!! xD

omg I just noticed Angel too. t e a r s

EVERY ONE from the story so far (except cam, I couldn't get his picture because he is banned). Up by the lights are the dead RIP If I missed anyone let me know. I'll update this every now and then as more people are added/die !

• edited June 2014

Damn you ain't even close...

The last two episodes of season 2

• WHAAAAAAT?? NEVERRRR!

What team are you, btw? :o

Stop being a Yankees fan, then. :I

• Isn't there like 5 seasons?

WhatTheDuck posted: »

Damn you ain't even close...

• Viper initially, he stabs the Mountain a bunch of times and gets him down and he looks dead. Mountain suddenly kills him in a...very violent way and they both end up dead, but Mountain wins so Tyrion is sentenced to die.

Alrighty then... can you at least tell me who won the big fight?

• Rangers. I have suffered for years like you wouldn't believe.

WHAAAAAAT?? NEVERRRR! What team are you, btw?

• MHMMMMMMM my meat is so tender and raw in this picture.

• LLOL at WTD beating his meat xD

I didn't realize there were so many of us

• This is awesome, ATR! Love it. B]

• OMG i think i might have to fap to that pic of angel...

• What really got me was the Mountain answering his questions and saying what he did while he......ugh :(

Oh yeah, he's a character. Can't say anything about him though, because some people might not have watched this night's episode.

• yeah, you ain't seen nothing yet xD you'll love the next seasons even more :D

Isn't there like 5 seasons?

• Hey, WtW. How's it going? B]

What do you think is going to happen in the story?

Hi Pro

• Me and Woodbury are next to each other. Good. Because we are clearly everyone's OTP.

• At least you're not an Astro fan, lol. The Rangers have been pretty good since 2010, it's just that they always choke at the last minute. I was actually rooting for them in the 2010 and 2011 WS. Meanwhile, the Yankees are playing like garbage.

Rangers. I have suffered for years like you wouldn't believe.

• The longest part of this was finding everyone in the comments. It took like 2 hours just to find everyone!

I didn't realize there were so many of us

• I fucking love it so far! How can it get better?? :o

yeah, you ain't seen nothing yet xD you'll love the next seasons even more

• I thought she'd like to be in the middle c:

SICK!!!!! I LOVE YOU!! xD omg I just noticed Angel too. t e a r s

• Stop lyin to yourself.

Me and Woodbury are next to each other. Good. Because we are clearly everyone's OTP.

• Haha, I'm sure me and WtW were the easiest to find! You deserve a cookie or something! :)

The longest part of this was finding everyone in the comments. It took like 2 hours just to find everyone!

• Mwuahahaha!

The scrolling will be the death of you all.

Some people minded, I think. All that scrolling and false notifications must've drove them crazy, lol. The scrolling is what irked me, though, especially on mobile devices >.>

• You see, I was born in 1994, the last year they had Nolan Ryan. Everything after that, they've been bad. I suffered until I was 16 years old. And yes, teams from the DFW area have a tendency to choke. Cowboys, Mavs, Rangers, Stars, all first rate chokers.
    How about A-Rod though? That's one thing Rangers and Yankees fans can bond over.

At least you're not an Astro fan, lol. The Rangers have been pretty good since 2010, it's just that they always choke at the last minute. I was actually rooting for them in the 2010 and 2011 WS. Meanwhile, the Yankees are playing like garbage.

• I'm so depressed man, that GoT episode was a killer. x_x

Hmmm... I hope Salt can stay the night with us, so that in the morning maybe we can look for Sardines and Joe. Freaking ATR better tell everyone about that crazy dude, because it doesn't really seem like a safe idea to be oblivious about it at a time like this. :S

Hey, WtW. How's it going? B] What do you think is going to happen in the story?

• Even me?

I love you all.

• What was our boat name? NoncyWoodburpledorp?

Me and Woodbury are next to each other. Good. Because we are clearly everyone's OTP.

• Yes, correct.

What was our boat name? NoncyWoodburpledorp?

• *candy bar

Haha, I'm sure me and WtW were the easiest to find! You deserve a cookie or something!

• Because it's Breaking Bad duh !! xD the quality never goes down and only goes up ! :D

I fucking love it so far! How can it get better??

• edited June 2014

I was also born in '94 - just in time for the Yankees to dominate at everything. Too bad I was too young to give a shit. Uuughh, don't remind me about A-Rod. All that money ;~;

You see, I was born in 1994, the last year they had Nolan Ryan. Everything after that, they've been bad. I suffered until I was 16 years old

• NONCYWOODBURPLEDORP FTW

Yes, correct.

• A-Rod has pretty much screwed everybody he has ever played for.

I was also born in '94 - just in time for the Yankees to dominate at everything. Too bad I was too young to give a shit. Uuughh, don't remind me about A-Rod. All that money ;~;

• Mayyyybe.

Even me?

• I think she better keep it to herself for now. It might just be a complete misunderstanding. Also everyone trusts her with their secrets and telling any of them would mean that she betrayed their trust.

I'm so depressed man, that GoT episode was a killer. x_x Hmmm... I hope Salt can stay the night with us, so that in the morning maybe we

• Don't lie, Joseph.

Mayyyybe.

• I wish I watched it sooner! But at least now I can watch every episode at my leisure with netflix :D

Because it's Breaking Bad duh !! xD the quality never goes down and only goes up !

• I hope your boat sinks like the Titanic.

NONCYWOODBURPLEDORP FTW

• Lol, one of my friends was telling me about that. She was like "OMG I'm so done with GoT!" haha. I've only watched the first two seasons. So idk what happened, but apparently people are getting upset over it.

I need a tie breaker for the ATR part. Hmm, I hope you guys vote for the option I want you all to pick, heh. B]

So what do you think will happen if she doesn't tell them?

I'm so depressed man, that GoT episode was a killer. x_x Hmmm... I hope Salt can stay the night with us, so that in the morning maybe we

• Haha , i'm sure i'll probably say that about GoT, I only hear good things about it so far :P

I wish I watched it sooner! But at least now I can watch every episode at my leisure with netflix

Sign in to comment in this discussion.