Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• IT'S TOO LATE. Besides, SweetPea herself endorsed the "like everyone equally" part... so I guess we'll see what happens ;_;

Nice! MESSAGE TO THE PARTICIPANTS. IN THE SWEETPEA PART... VOTE CAREFULLY.

• Hey ! :O.

XD. It's fine man.

I volunteer as tribute!

Hopefully the vote goes to me, because the "I like them all equally" doesn't sound good to me. If that option goes through then "I have a bad feeling about this." I feel like the punishment will be worse then it needs to be, I hope Sweet Pea doesn't die, we need SweetDuck!

WhatTheDuck posted: »

Holy dingleberry pie that was INTENSE. 4)Raging is my favorite Raging killed me quick in his fanfic,payback a bitch ain't it?Ha lol jk.But for real the SweetDuck ship needs to stay ALIVE AND STRONG!!

• edited June 2014

Alt text

I know if I guess your going to change the story and probably kill me but ok why so serious?

I believe you would of ended the chapter with Markd being shot in the head R.I.P if you were going to kill me

I believe Twistee could work for Tobi or Tobi saves me in return to work for him in both consequences when I'm captured as end of their chapter they said they are looking for recruits

I also could be rescued by TDMshadowCP we could team up and kill the group that murdered his father we both have common ground for revenge we could make a great team

What do you think will happen in your part?

• So, Duck and Sweetpea will never bang :/

sardines posted: »

IT'S TOO LATE. Besides, SweetPea herself endorsed the "like everyone equally" part... so I guess we'll see what happens ;_;

• As long as the vote is still open, you can change yours if you want. Up to you guys. B]

IT'S TOO LATE. Besides, SweetPea herself endorsed the "like everyone equally" part... so I guess we'll see what happens ;_;

• Not really, haha. If you guys guess something then I leave it as it is.

Hmm, I like your theories, man.

Markd4547 posted: »

I know if I guess your going to change the story and probably kill me but ok why so serious? I believe you would of ended the chapter wit

• Okay... I might change mine since Raging did volunteer himself ;_: THIS DECISION IS THE MOST DIFFICULT YET

As long as the vote is still open, you can change yours if you want. Up to you guys. B]

• And this is only Ch.2. I'm planning to make 5 chapters.

Okay... I might change mine since Raging did volunteer himself ;_: THIS DECISION IS THE MOST DIFFICULT YET

• Are you going to stop at 5 :O.

Please don't this must go on!

And this is only Ch.2. I'm planning to make 5 chapters.

• I changed my vote, this is the most difficult choices we had yet...good job :D

• Possibly. I was thinking of leaving a cliffhanger ending if I decided to continue it, but not sure. I could just end this story and make something else. I'll think about it.

Are you going to stop at 5 :O. Please don't this must go on!

• Alt text

• Heh, alright guys. Going to look back at some parts and then start the next one. B]

• Holyshithowdidyougetthis

• I WILL!

Run, SweetPea! RUN!

• I'M SO SCREWED.

Nice! MESSAGE TO THE PARTICIPANTS. IN THE SWEETPEA PART... VOTE CAREFULLY.

• ? Get what? I made the image? I'm rEALLY CONFUSED SORRY

Rafoli posted: »

Holyshithowdidyougetthis

• So... since it's your character. What do you think might happen?

I WILL!

• edited June 2014

I can see you're confused, you failed using caps lock lol.

Yeah, the image. Just wanted to know if you had more of those stored.

? Get what? I made the image? I'm rEALLY CONFUSED SORRY

• I made a few of those types of images the other day, but this is all I made. :P

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

And then the one I used a second ago. :P

If you've got any ideas for more or want me to make you one or whatever I can, they're pretty simple though lol.

Rafoli posted: »

I can see you're confused, you failed using caps lock lol. Yeah, the image. Just wanted to know if you had more of those stored.

• BYE SWEETPEACLEM

Alt text

I'M SO SCREWED.

• Alt text

I made a few of those types of images the other day, but this is all I made. :P And then the one I used a second ago. :P

• Duck will make them laugh. You could kick one of them in the balls and the other guys charge at them.

I'M SO SCREWED.

• You're right, LET'S DO THAT

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Duck will make them laugh. You could kick one of them in the balls and the other guys charge at them.

• Heh, I honestly have no idea. I guess I'll die, or all of the other guys will. :o

So... since it's your character. What do you think might happen?

• BYE :c

BYE SWEETPEACLEM

• You'll be fiiiiinnee. Your life is in our fingertips........ :)

I'M SO SCREWED.

• I don't know if I can trust you. :p

TWDFan86 posted: »

You'll be fiiiiinnee. Your life is in our fingertips........

• Trust me. I'm an engineer :)

I don't know if I can trust you.

• I will save you.

I'M SO SCREWED.

• Hurry up then! Lol

Puncake32 posted: »

I will save you.

• Okay...

Trust me. I'm an engineer

• Lol, but seriously. I think you'll be fine!

Okay...

• WAIT WHAT? Is the "like all equally" option guaranteed to kill SweetPea?!?

• Maybe... :o

WAIT WHAT? Is the "like all equally" option guaranteed to kill SweetPea?!?

• Heh, I don't. Lol. :p

Lol, but seriously. I think you'll be fine!

• It would be so funny if I burst into the place. Everyone is staring at me, and then I just shrug and start running again xD

Maybe...

• You'll see c:

Heh, I don't. Lol.

• ATR was confused. She had no idea what was going to happen next. She kept wondering if she made the right choice. Everything seemed too risky, she didn't want to pick the wrong one, but maybe she had already picked the best option. The thought kept running through her mind. Was she ready to face the outcome?

WAIT WHAT? Is the "like all equally" option guaranteed to kill SweetPea?!?

• Lol, you can't start running again, you have to save us!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

It would be so funny if I burst into the place. Everyone is staring at me, and then I just shrug and start running again xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.