The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Raging is going to see these comments and be like "#DontLookDuck I boat it"

Alt text

WELL THANKS ! I SPENT MY LIFE SAVINGS ON THAT DAMN THING!

• edited June 2014

Are you sure you didn't... MURDER HER????

Right, so Woodbury wants me to let y'all now she's probably not gonna be here today and maybe tomorrow. She's not dead or anything, so yeah.

• edited June 2014

but ben is retarded I did it to save myself don't ever compare me to ben m8 I will rek u m8

Puncake32 posted: »

Yeah I know but his like Ben and gets everyone killed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e861UaYRDLE

• More likely she murdered me and took over my account.

Are you sure you didn't... MURDER HER????

• Final exams, probably.

Right, so Woodbury wants me to let y'all now she's probably not gonna be here today and maybe tomorrow. She's not dead or anything, so yeah.

• -What does the scouter say about his power level?

-Yes :3

Rafoli posted: »

I'll take a wild guess and say this is this guy's dog.

• Or maybe YOU murdered her then took over her account and her ghost is controlling YOUR account.....

More likely she murdered me and took over my account.

• Maybe those final exams MURDERED her and took over her life!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Final exams, probably.

• I know, right? xD

Raging is going to see these comments and be like "#DontLookDuck I boat it"

• Alt text

-What does the scouter say about his power level? -Yes

• Final exams DO kill :\

Maybe those final exams MURDERED her and took over her life!

• ITS OVER 420000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-What does the scouter say about his power level? -Yes

• edited June 2014

Lol! Hey, man. Can you make a gif where the governor is looking at Rick, drinking the whiskey out of his cup and smiling?

Like this part

Alt text

I know, right? xD

• Yah, sure. Just give me a while. I'm about to eat breakfast (AT 6 PM HOLY SHIT).

Unless if someone else beats me to it!

Lol! Hey, man. Can you make a gif where the governor is looking at Rick, drinking the whiskey out of his cup and smiling? Like this part

• I am so glad I don't have to take those yet!

Final exams DO kill

• I took them already :)

I am so glad I don't have to take those yet!

• Me when I see Attack on Titan gifs.

Alt text

No, but really, THAT MIKASA GIF IS GREAT. Hello! Join us! :D

Talimancer posted: »

Everything here and on the fanfic looks so fun...

• Alt text

This is good, man?

Lol! Hey, man. Can you make a gif where the governor is looking at Rick, drinking the whiskey out of his cup and smiling? Like this part

• Lol, yeah perfect! Thanks, bro. B]

This is good, man?

• No problem. It's kinda easy to make one. makeagif.com is just one of the many websites where you can go to make one :)

Lol, yeah perfect! Thanks, bro. B]

• Hey, so if anyone sees this, how many of you are still students, and is everyone who's still a student out of school for summer break yet, or not? If not, I'm sorry that sucks, lol. ):

I graduated high school about two weeks ago so I'm pretty psyched to finally be done... until college.

• I am not even in high school yet!....yay?

sardines posted: »

Hey, so if anyone sees this, how many of you are still students, and is everyone who's still a student out of school for summer break yet, o

• Heh, I'm graduating this year as well, but my summer break is in December. :c I won't have school in July though.

Hey, so if anyone sees this, how many of you are still students, and is everyone who's still a student out of school for summer break yet, o

• My summer break doesn't start 'till late June T_T

• My last day of class was May 23rd. I graduated high school 2 years ago. I gotta say college sucks, for me at least. I barely make any new friends, all women are taken, married, too busy with jobs and school, or just not interested. I am stressed out 80% of the time and I'm just never happy anymore. In high school, however, life was good (except freshman year).

• My last day of class would have been May 23rd, but seniors didn't have to go because we graduated the 22nd :P Is college really that bad? What state do you live in, if you don't mind me asking? I'm still wary about starting college tbh, simply because I want to go somewhere else than here (I live in a college town, in Oklahoma) and I know I won't have any friends when I do. But I do hope it'll be better than high school! :P

My last day of class was May 23rd. I graduated high school 2 years ago. I gotta say college sucks, for me at least. I barely make any new fr

• December...? Do you live in Australia or something? I'm really confused but I'm sorry you're still in school rn, that sucks :/

Heh, I'm graduating this year as well, but my summer break is in December. :c I won't have school in July though.

• Whoa, you aren't?? How old are you?

I am not even in high school yet!....yay?

• Geez!! That's a long time! o_o We start school in August here (usually on my birthday actually lol, August 22nd) so I can't imagine having school until June, we always get out in late May. Sorry you're still in school, that sucks D:

My summer break doesn't start 'till late June T_T

• Haha, I live in Brazil! Don't be sorry, it's normal for me. :3

December...? Do you live in Australia or something? I'm really confused but I'm sorry you're still in school rn, that sucks

• yeah, I think seniors always graduate before the official last day of school everywhere. About college being sucky, that's just from my personal experience. Though, most of my friends enjoyed high school more. So, you may actually love college and maybe even find friends on the first day. I live in NYC and I've spent most of my life here - pre-k, kindergarden, elementary, middle school, high school, and now college. I miss high school ;~;

My last day of class would have been May 23rd, but seniors didn't have to go because we graduated the 22nd :P Is college really that bad? Wh

• That's how it was when I was in high school. Classes through June 20-something every year :/

My summer break doesn't start 'till late June T_T

• perfect opportunity for my signature gif:

Alt text

• I'm a pretty shy person irl, so I doubt I'll find any friends, tbh :P Which sucks, because right now I have a lot - perks of living here my almost whole life I guess.

I've actually been considering going to New York for college (if I can get into one of the colleges there), just because I've always wanted to go :O I hear cost of living is high though. I'm taking at least a gap semester first though, taking a film class I managed to get into, so I haven't applied for any colleges yet... all I know is I don't want to stay here. :P

Well I'm sorry your college experience hasn't been the greatest :/ Maybe I should have appreciated my high school years more, lol.

yeah, I think seniors always graduate before the official last day of school everywhere. About college being sucky, that's just from my pers

• Brazil? Whoa! :O I guess I just sort of assume that everyone I'm talking to is always American, haha. Part of us Americans' large ego about our own country I guess, thinking everyone is from here :P

Haha, I live in Brazil! Don't be sorry, it's normal for me.

• Haha, yeah. That may be my problem too. I'm way too shy when meeting new people. Well, if you wanna come to NY, just prepare for those cold long winters, lol. Yeah, things are a bit expensive here - I know that from experience x_x. I was thinking of going to college outside the city or state like you, but I didn't want to leave my friends and family behind, lol. So I stayed right here!

Ehh, it's alright. I guess I got spoiled with how good my life was during that time. maybe you just didn't enjoy high school like I did :\

I'm a pretty shy person irl, so I doubt I'll find any friends, tbh :P Which sucks, because right now I have a lot - perks of living here my

• I play PS3, the one I play online the most these days is GTA, I used to play RDR Online but now the glitches are just too ridiculous to ignore anymore.

Anyone else who plays on PS3 ? I wouldn't mind adding you fine people, sure is kinda boring on it now that most migrated to the PS4...

• You're not alone!

hides in the corner

Ah my anonymity mask just got ripped. Let me just slip that back on, you didn't see anything :).

What grade you in?

I am not even in high school yet!....yay?

• Well I am currently AGE REDACTED

Whoa, you aren't?? How old are you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.