The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I am in GRADE REDACTED

You're not alone! hides in the corner Ah my anonymity mask just got ripped. Let me just slip that back on, you didn't see anything . What grade you in?

• Never heard of that... What in the world does redacted mean?

I am in GRADE REDACTED

• re·dact
    riˈdakt/
    verb
    past tense: redacted; past participle: redacted

edit (text) for publication.
        censor or obscure (part of a text) for legal or security purposes.

Never heard of that... What in the world does redacted mean?

• BOOO. I don't care about you're "legal or security purposes" tell me now!

re·dact riˈdakt/ verb past tense: redacted; past participle: redacted edit (text) for publication. censor or obscure (part of a text) for legal or security purposes.

• My last day of class was May 15 :P College isn't that bad but I agree on the fact that everyone is too busy to do anything...even me actually...my friend had it worst, she took a loan for 15 000$ and now she's working to pay it back.
    She took two jobs and goes to college at the same time :/ I barely see her these days...in fact I haven't heard from her in a while...She didn't reply to my messages and stopped coming to our class altogether...I just hope she's alright...

TWDFan86 posted: »

Haha, yeah. That may be my problem too. I'm way too shy when meeting new people. Well, if you wanna come to NY, just prepare for those cold

• edited June 2014

Really man, I would tell you if I could but every time I try and type my name, age and grade it says that.

BOOO. I don't care about you're "legal or security purposes" tell me now!

• Heh, get used to it, there's people from all over the world around here! :p

sardines posted: »

Brazil? Whoa! :O I guess I just sort of assume that everyone I'm talking to is always American, haha. Part of us Americans' large ego about our own country I guess, thinking everyone is from here :P

• Rafoli Lives In Brazil too :o

Heh, get used to it, there's people from all over the world around here!

• Sure.... That's really hard to believe. Come on! What's the worse that could happen if you tell. Maybe PM me? I won't tell anyone!

Really man, I would tell you if I could but every time I try and type my name, age and grade it says that.

• Hell no man.

I ain't THAT stupid.

Sure.... That's really hard to believe. Come on! What's the worse that could happen if you tell. Maybe PM me? I won't tell anyone!

• The funny thing is that now I have slightly more free time than I did back in HS, lol. But still not enough free time to get a part time job. Wow, $15k?? That's almost as much as my mom makes annually o_o Hopefully after her college days are over she can contact you again.

My last day of class was May 15 :P College isn't that bad but I agree on the fact that everyone is too busy to do anything...even me actuall

• Haha yes! :3

Puncake32 posted: »

Rafoli Lives In Brazil too

• Okay then. Fine, be that way.

Hell no man. I ain't THAT stupid.

• Puncake32 posted: »

Here Is the Disco music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4UpK9IbZSE

• I live in the east coast as well, so that's probably why.

That's how it was when I was in high school. Classes through June 20-something every year

• Well I'm back from those damn hate threads, I need a drink....

Alt text

• Alt text

Screw that, here is some REAL dance music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2113832703&feature=iv&src_vid=hWCdx66MgzI&v=wlmfhJYWENw

• She hasn't answered my call or messages...it's been days...i'm just kinda worried...she's a sweet girl, but she's working herself way too hard...I told her to take it easy sometimes...last message I got from her was that she was "taking care of family business" in her hometown...

The funny thing is that now I have slightly more free time than I did back in HS, lol. But still not enough free time to get a part time job

• Anyone ever see this video? xD

• YES! I fricken love this series XD

Anyone ever see this video? xD

• Some people in the east get out earlier, though. Not fair.

I live in the east coast as well, so that's probably why.

• One of my favorite parts is this one:

Immature COD player: "Yeah fuck you M Man you faggot ass fag! Didn't even save me."

Lee: "...Well you don't have to be a bitch about it!"

• Do you happen to like this girl? :3 Anyway, give it a couple more weeks at most. I'm sure she'll answer back someday.

She hasn't answered my call or messages...it's been days...i'm just kinda worried...she's a sweet girl, but she's working herself way too ha

• You know what? I ave an idea! How about you and anyone else who wants to know my age should guess from the numbers 1-27!

Great idea right?
    I think.

Okay then. Fine, be that way.

• edited June 2014

1?

Just kidding. I'm guessing maybe 10-14?

You know what? I ave an idea! How about you and anyone else who wants to know my age should guess from the numbers 1-27! Great idea right? I think.

• Yep I saw thats one of his best ones.My favorite one is his Fallout videos tho.

• My favorite one when he said"open sesame" and opened the door.

One of my favorite parts is this one: Immature COD player: "Yeah fuck you M Man you faggot ass fag! Didn't even save me." Lee: "...Well you don't have to be a bitch about it!"

• Haha, thanks for sharing! xD

• I love this guy's vids! Here's another one made by him. it's not Walking Dead but this was pretty entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSXv8NF_bbg&feature=player_detailpage

• Thats fucking stupid Ben

It has to be a specific number man.

1? Just kidding. I'm guessing maybe 10-14?

• 12 is my guess, then.

Thats fucking stupid Ben It has to be a specific number man.

• I'm not Ben!

Okay.... Um. 11? Sardines said 12, and you seem to think you're pretty young.

Thats fucking stupid Ben It has to be a specific number man.

• SLY COOPER! That was one of my favorite video games growing up, lol.

Puncake32 posted: »

Here Is the Disco music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4UpK9IbZSE

• I'm guessin 11

I'm not Ben! Okay.... Um. 11? Sardines said 12, and you seem to think you're pretty young.

• Mine too. :P

sardines posted: »

SLY COOPER! That was one of my favorite video games growing up, lol.

• Omg @ 8:00 - 8:10 with the loading screen

Trevor: -obnoxious snoring and grumbling noises-

Guy: "Come on ey the games about to start bro!"

LOL

I love this guy's vids! Here's another one made by him. it's not Walking Dead but this was pretty entertaining. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSXv8NF_bbg&feature=player_detailpage

• edited June 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALwrzicX8Pg

Here guys. Wanna laugh some more? :)

Fav part 1:35-2:55 xD

• This is too much!

Troy constantly saying "I'm Omid!" especially 4:44- 4:58

Rebecca: "Troy, where's Alvin?"

Troy: -closes door on Alvin the Chipmunk- "I'm Omid!

4:59 - 5:03.....

Kenny: -lying down- "You up for it?" ;)

Clem: "That's gross!"

Kenny: -smiling- "You little bitch!"

Carver constantly saying smack, especially 7:20

Carver: (To Reggie) "You better give me a good hard smack!"

1:54 - 2:02

Nick: "Mister I ain't a boy!"

Kenny: "No right. You're a duck." -whimpers-

• Carlos talking random shit right before/after that xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALwrzicX8Pg Here guys. Wanna laugh some more? Fav part 1:35-2:55 xD

• Haha, I was in tears when I first watched it xD

"I dunno what the fuck you're saying!"

"How old are you, sweetie?" ^-^

"None of your business." >.>

"Bitch." -_-

This is too much! Troy constantly saying "I'm Omid!" especially 4:44- 4:58 Rebecca: "Troy, where's Alvin?" Troy: -closes door on Al

• If you haven't checked this out you need to reevaluate your life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.