The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• damn. I missed the opportunity to see it as 12345

122 discussions started 5043 comments 13002 Likes Received

• No dude, murder is a sin. >:(

TDMshadowCP posted: »

But the the Forum of The Dead crew is going to kill them for you

• Maybe I'll think about it. I'll need to think of something to talk about first, lol. xD

Nah. just say " just because you know it doesn't mean everyone does" BOOM! problem solved. don't worry lol. as long as you don't say any

• Good thing that they don't keep track of your dislikes.

Nah. just say " just because you know it doesn't mean everyone does" BOOM! problem solved. don't worry lol. as long as you don't say any

• Religious?

No dude, murder is a sin. >:(

• I wouldn't be complaining about the whole murder thing if I wasn't. ^_^

Religious?

• edited June 2014

not unless your doing it to defend someone else... I think.

but seriously, don't be afraid to make threads. I made some that I was kinda EH about making, but I made it and some became popular.

one of my most popular was about gavin hammon and his tweets ( the voice actor of Kenny)

AND GAVIN HAMMON HIMSELF COMMENTED ON MY THREAD! he was answering questions and everything, that thread was HUGE!

No dude, murder is a sin. >:(

• Oh, I remembered that.

not unless your doing it to defend someone else... I think. but seriously, don't be afraid to make threads. I made some that I was kinda

• Trueeeeeeee

I wouldn't be complaining about the whole murder thing if I wasn't. ^_^

• I remember that. Everyone was fighting just to talk to him xD

not unless your doing it to defend someone else... I think. but seriously, don't be afraid to make threads. I made some that I was kinda

• Are you serious?!?! KENNY COMMENTED ON YOUR THREAD? o_O

• Yeah, his username was gavinhammon. I was surprised that no one took that username before xD

Are you serious?!?! KENNY COMMENTED ON YOUR THREAD? o_O

• I wish I could have been there T_T

I'm always late for everything.

Yeah, his username was gavinhammon. I was surprised that no one took that username before xD

• It's ok. Soon Melissa Hutchinson will be here for a day. So, don't worry xD -Pats head-

I wish I could have been there T_T I'm always late for everything.

• If Melissa ever comes on here, I'll probably die!

It's ok. Soon Melissa Hutchinson will be here for a day. So, don't worry xD -Pats head-

• Wouldn't everyone?

If Melissa ever comes on here, I'll probably die!

• edited June 2014

Yeah, there are some people who are real trigger happy with dislikes on these forums. I remember back in the fall, there was some sort of thread about introducing yourself which included saying if you're M or F. Me and a few other female users got like 17 dislikes on any comment we made just because we were girls :c

• Yeah, so in other news, TDMshadow and Duck are the only two people in the community who know what I sound like. They made me talk, lol.

• It took like a freaking hour. TWDFan also heard WTD's squeaky voice xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, so in other news, TDMshadow and Duck are the only two people in the community who know what I sound like. They made me talk, lol.

• Does WTD sound like he's 6?

Yeah, so in other news, TDMshadow and Duck are the only two people in the community who know what I sound like. They made me talk, lol.

• Yes, I did :3

It took like a freaking hour. TWDFan also heard WTD's squeaky voice xD

• Nah, 8

Does WTD sound like he's 6?

• WAIT A MINUTEZ!

Puncake32 posted: »

I saw that video :P

• Hell yes xD Ask TWDFan

Does WTD sound like he's 6?

• edited June 2014

There was this thread asking about your religious beliefs and how they correlate with the ZA, and I got like 5 downvotes just for saying that I believe in God. >:(

I didn't dislike your comment, just so you know. Some people are trying to spite you. =P

Yeah, there are some people who are real trigger happy with dislikes on these forums. I remember back in the fall, there was some sort of th

• His voice is all high and squeaky? xD

Nah, 8

• Yeah, kinda like Duck's literally!

...I'm sorry. I can't keep this up, lol. His voice is actually pretty normal for 17-20 year olds :P

His voice is all high and squeaky? xD

• We have trolls in the lounge?!

We need a security guard. Any volunteers?

There was this thread asking about your religious beliefs and how they correlate with the ZA, and I got like 5 downvotes just for saying tha

• HAHAHAHA! One of them is mine! Trololol xD

...sorry, harmless practical joke. Let me fix that ^-^

Yeah, there are some people who are real trigger happy with dislikes on these forums. I remember back in the fall, there was some sort of th

• So.... he doesn't sound like Duck, then?

Yeah, kinda like Duck's literally! ...I'm sorry. I can't keep this up, lol. His voice is actually pretty normal for 17-20 year olds :P

• Yeah, I know. I don't care if it's just random people viewing the thread but I'd care if it were one of you guys T_T

It's sad that you can't even say what you believe in. I'm an atheist myself, but I'd never dislike someone's comment just because they had different beliefs. That's just immature.

There was this thread asking about your religious beliefs and how they correlate with the ZA, and I got like 5 downvotes just for saying tha

• La bibbida biba bibadumdumdum

• Now just imagine all the things he has said in an adorable squeaky voice...

Hell yes xD Ask TWDFan

• Not really. Sorry to disappoint you :c

So.... he doesn't sound like Duck, then?

• Sorryyy! D:

What the hell man .-. It was suppose to be a surprise for everyone ;-;

• What the hell man .-.

It was suppose to be a surprise for everyone ;-;

Yeah, kinda like Duck's literally! ...I'm sorry. I can't keep this up, lol. His voice is actually pretty normal for 17-20 year olds :P

• Shiiiiiitttt...... I really wanted a friend who sounds like Duck. >:(

Not really. Sorry to disappoint you :c

• And that's how they do it on Broadwayyy.

La bibbida biba bibadumdumdum

• Cluck, went the chicken

La bibbida biba bibadumdumdum

• What? Now I feel stupid (and slightly disappointed) :p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.