Wolfamongus.exe crash

Hey, After I start the game up, it loads up fine, but then when it gets to the connecting screen, it freezes then crashes. Then gives me the wolfamongus.exe stopped responding. By the way, I use steam and I have been able to play up until episode 4. Please help, thank you! ^_^
http://www.sendspace.com/file/znsdut

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Below are a few possible solutions:

1) Ensure you have the latest drivers for both your graphics card, and your computer’s BIOS

2) Restart your system

3) Unplug your gamepad (and all other USB devices other than keyboard/mouse) and plug in headphones to the audio out jack.

4) Verify your cache if you purchased through Steam (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335)

5) Run the game as admin

6) Run the game in compatibility mode (right click on game, click properties, click compatibility tab , and we recommend running the game in Windows 98/ME ) (We recommend Windows 98/ME)

7) Reinstall the game (Make sure you do not delete your prefs.prop and/or save files)

8) Make sure that the Steam application is not set to a compatibility mode (right click on steam and click properties, then check compatibility, and make sure that it is not checked to play in a different OS)

• So, I tried every one of those points, I left uninstalling until last, however when i tried to reinstall the game, steam said that i had no disk space left, when i should have enough, i have 66GB free on my computer. If you know the fixing issue for this as well that would be useful . Thanks xD

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, I noticed your system information did not run properly in your support tool file, can you please clarify what type/model computer you are currently using? If you would rather, you can also take a screenshot of your DxDiag window, and upload it in the same way as your support tool file. (To open your DxDiag window, please click on the Windows Start button, and type 'DxDiag' into the search bar, then click on 'DxDiag'. It should be the top result. Once the window opens, please take a screenshot of it, and upload it, and copy and paste the download link in a reply to this thread, and I will be able to assist you further.

Mailiaa posted: »

So, I tried every one of those points, I left uninstalling until last, however when i tried to reinstall the game, steam said that i had no

This discussion has been closed.