The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, ever since the forum update, it worked again. Unless if it stopped working again very recently ._.

sardines posted: »

I just did. But does private messaging work again? Last I checked, it didn't work... so this might fix nothing ):

• As someone who uses it regularly, yes it does work.

sardines posted: »

I just did. But does private messaging work again? Last I checked, it didn't work... so this might fix nothing ):

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited June 2014

• Bonjour.

SaltLick305 posted: »

• Hallo. ^_^

Bonjour.

• Hey.

Sorry, that was just something I tried from school, and it failed.

Bonjour.

• ya... Kenny himself. it was awesome! I will try to find the thread again and link you to it and MAYBE he might talk to you.

but its gana be hard to find it...

Are you serious?!?! KENNY COMMENTED ON YOUR THREAD? o_O

• edited June 2014

And that's how they do it on Broadwayyy.

• edited June 2014

I have now!

Dear God he's so awesome <3

have you seen this yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDL0N4842MU

• ya... Kenny himself. it was awesome! I will try to find the thread again and link you to it and MAYBE he might talk to you. but its gana be hard to find it...

Hey. Sorry, that was just something I tried from school, and it failed.

• Yeah, opinions. Nobody respects them on the internet. At least most people don't, I've stumbled across a few understanding humans along the way in my journey throughout the internet.

0 discussions started 1699 comments 3076 Likes Received I'd start a discussion if I wasn't so scared of getting rejected. Opinions aren't taken very well in these forums I've found.

• It really sucks. I try to be careful with what I say on the Internet, but I don't like that I have to v_v

Rigtail posted: »

Yeah, opinions. Nobody respects them on the internet. At least most people don't, I've stumbled across a few understanding humans along the way in my journey throughout the internet.

• yup. how the fudge did you find it that fast?!

Is it this one? http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/67305/after-today-i-kinda-doubt-it-gavin-hammon-somethings-going-down

• Same, a lot of the time I just feel restricted because saying something will cause people to hate me or wish death upon me, or worse, I'll come off as a mean person, a liar, or a troll. I'm none of those, but I will admit that my opinions, interests, and the way I look at things may be a little abnormal, but that doesn't really give people a reason to want me dead. I'm not even exaggerating, I have legitimately unintentionally pissed people off because I told somebody something that I like to do. It's not even funny.

It really sucks. I try to be careful with what I say on the Internet, but I don't like that I have to v_v

• That sounds like a great idea.

• I just Googled "Gavin Hammon telltalegames.com", and it was the first thing that popped up. Lol. xD

yup. how the fudge did you find it that fast?!

• xD oh, cool.

I just Googled "Gavin Hammon telltalegames.com", and it was the first thing that popped up. Lol. xD

• DINOSAURS.

• edited June 2014

ha came onto the forums 2 days after my real b-day XD

xD oh, cool.

• PUNCAKE.

Twistee posted: »

DINOSAURS.

• I know what you mean. If so many people hate me because I believe in God, I wonder what I could possibly say to make them hate me even more? I stick my foot in my mouth a lot, and I get overwhelmed and upset when people start judging me, so usually I end up making this worse by saying things I don't mean. It's very frustrating x_x

I know there are good people on here who probably wouldn't want to hurt my feelings, but there are a lot of folks on here who just want to start trouble. People just like arguing, I guess. Can't we just respect each other and move along?

Rigtail posted: »

Same, a lot of the time I just feel restricted because saying something will cause people to hate me or wish death upon me, or worse, I'll c

• edited June 2014

Yup. esspecialy the art work for him. its friken awesome.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

but I hate the comic gov. stupid ass rapist guy.

I have now! Dear God he's so awesome

• Just wanted to say I'm still catching up and due to finals I won't be able to vote, but I never forgot about this awesome story!

• Good.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Just wanted to say I'm still catching up and due to finals I won't be able to vote, but I never forgot about this awesome story!

That sounds like a great idea. ..

• Holy shit o_o The one where he's holding the sword gives me chills.

I've never read the comics. He was a rapist?

Yup. esspecialy the art work for him. its friken awesome. but I hate the comic gov. stupid ass rapist guy.

• That is freaking awesome! That must have been an amazing birthday present <3

ha came onto the forums 2 days after my real b-day XD

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

Alt text

• Silence is a valid response.

• edited June 2014

does this answer your question? and those words say "this is going to be fun"

Alt text

Holy shit o_o The one where he's holding the sword gives me chills. I've never read the comics. He was a rapist?

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited June 2014

I'm in school trying to get my bachelor on Legal Studies. As of this very moment, I shouldn't be taking part in such... Interesting conversations.

Silence is a valid response.

• I don't believe in god, but do I hate you? Not at all. You haven't given me a reason to, and opinions are certainly not a reason to hate somebody. The thing is that I haven't even gone all the way with my opinions. I say something that barely scratches the surface of my thoughts and people go ape shit. I understand that my opinions usually tend to fall into the minority, but it gets ridiculous when it starts to ruin the way people look at you.

For me, I'm a good person (I think so at least XD), and somebody goes and hears my opinion, their views automatically change and they don't see me the same way they previously did. It's just one opinion. People are acting like I murdered their families or something.

I know what you mean. If so many people hate me because I believe in God, I wonder what I could possibly say to make them hate me even more?

• ..............................................................................

Silence is a valid response.

• Chapter 3...

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMZ

Does that mouse have six toes? six - three = three "three" rhymes with "me" me = AllThatRemains ALLTHATREMAINS CONFIRMED FOR CHAPTER 3!!!!

• Alt text

..............................................................................

• and he also did other things that make me hate him in the comics. there are 4 major things,

he raped michoone, but lets just say she got her revenge on him. BIG TIME.

in the comics he sliced tyresses head off

Alt text

he uhhhh.. he killed lori and her baby

Alt text

and he did something in particular to rick that I don't know if you want to know about.

does this answer your question? and those words say "this is going to be fun"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.