The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

And then piss myself on a plane to Moscow.

• I'm sure you are a great person, and I don't hate you either. I don't hate a lot of people, and I try not to get mad easily, but I can't help it when people keep pestering me about things I thought were over and finished with a long time ago, especially if I really have no reason behind why I believe something is true or false. Like, people ask me "Why do you believe in God when He allows such horrible things to happen?" I don't know, I just do. I'm not going to read passages out of the Bible, because frankly, I don't believe in all the things the Bible says. I have my own views, you have yours. Chill out.

I hate it when people get the wrong idea about me too. Like, I say one thing and someone completely twists it around so that it seems like I'm saying another thing, and then people see that comment and believe them and not me, and then eventually everyone who is reading my post thinks I'm talking about some other thing that has nothing to do with what I intended on talking about. Ugh.

Rigtail posted: »

I don't believe in god, but do I hate you? Not at all. You haven't given me a reason to, and opinions are certainly not a reason to hate som

• BURNED PANCKES!

Puncake32 posted: »

PUNCAKE.

• :o NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BURNED PANCKES!

• What? Nooooo..... He raped Michonne? WTF!

What did he do to Rick???

and he also did other things that make me hate him in the comics. there are 4 major things, he raped michoone, but lets just say she got

• Go on and be a lawyer, Salt.

Come back when you're rich so we can go to DisneyWorld.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I'm in school trying to get my bachelor on Legal Studies. As of this very moment, I shouldn't be taking part in such... Interesting conversations.

• deal with it!!

Puncake32 posted: »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Chop his right hand.

What? Nooooo..... He raped Michonne? WTF! What did he do to Rick???

• Alt text

deal with it!!

• HE DID?! But why?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Chop his right hand.

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

Alt text

• Alt text

Alt text

deal with it!!

• That usually happens to me because sometimes when I type, especially with sarcasm. Sarcasm is only meant for speaking, I assume it is at least, and it usually goes unnoticed when typed or written. People end up thinking I'm serious. Yesterday, an incident happened where I got hate for an honest thought of mine. I won't mention names or anything, but apparently I sounded like I was joking because someone asked if I was joking. I did have to lie however and say that I was joking just to keep some peace. -_-

People are so fucking complicated. This is nice though, a nice change of pace, a civil conversation. I do hate having to keep my thoughts to myself, and I understand some things are better left unsaid, but this goes too far sometimes. I want to be able to speak my mind and tell people what I'm interested in and what not without the fear of receiving hate.

I'm sure you are a great person, and I don't hate you either. I don't hate a lot of people, and I try not to get mad easily, but I can't hel

• well she got her revenge. she chopped his sausage off, and pealed off his finger nails. and his arm, and eye.

Alt text

Alt text

HE DID?! But why?

• We'll go there before I'm rich, love.

Go on and be a lawyer, Salt. Come back when you're rich so we can go to DisneyWorld.

• Alt text

well she got her revenge. she chopped his sausage off, and pealed off his finger nails. and his arm, and eye.

• Rick said, "Hey, Governor. I don't like what you're doing here."
    The Governor replied, "Oh yeah? Do you want to know what I think of that?"
    Rick then said, "Yeah, sure.... Why not?" The Governor then takes out his knife and cuts Rick's hand.

HE DID?! But why?

• And a lot of things happen in the comics that didn't happen in the show that were huge.

I could name like 12 off the top of my head right now.

• I'm pretty sarcastic at times, but most people that I joke around with know I'm kidding. I understand that there are some people who just don't get sarcasm, and that's fine. I'm usually respectful when it comes to talking to people I don't really know very well on here. Unfortunately, some people aren't so respectful. I guess it doesn't matter much anyway, I try not to waste my time arguing with someone just because they feel like arguing. I'm pretty passionate about some things too, so that could either be a bonus or a drawback on my part.

It says this is a community, but sometimes it feels like a war. If you don't agree with something, you're wrong, and if you're wrong, you're a troll. Your reputation is pretty much ruined after that.

That usually happens to me because sometimes when I type, especially with sarcasm. Sarcasm is only meant for speaking, I assume it is at lea

• edited June 2014

yeah. the gov was a really bad guy.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Rick said, "Hey, Governor. I don't like what you're doing here." The Governor replied, "Oh yeah? Do you want to know what I think of that?" Rick then said, "Yeah, sure.... Why not?" The Governor then takes out his knife and cuts Rick's hand.

• the graphics for season 1 suck compared to seaosn2...

• I'm gonna be sick.

well she got her revenge. she chopped his sausage off, and pealed off his finger nails. and his arm, and eye.

• edited June 2014

but in the comics rick looks like an old fart now, but andrea didn't change a bit! And I hate myself because I know whats going to happen in the fist few episodes of season 5. I had pics and everything... O_O

yeah. the gov was a really bad guy.

• Is it true that Andrea and Rick are married?

but in the comics rick looks like an old fart now, but andrea didn't change a bit! And I hate myself because I know whats going to happen in the fist few episodes of season 5. I had pics and everything... O_O

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

I dunno dis shit..

• Agreed. I always hate being accused of being a troll when I'm not. This has happened on previous sites as well, this community is actually the most stable I've been in the rest of the communities I took part in. What I mean by "Stable" is I would normally say every little thing that's on my mind with no fucks given. I wouldn't care about the hate or anything, but I started to realize that nobody would talk to me after that. I do like talking to people online, it helps with the quietness I have to deal with every day in my own home.

I just have to watch what I say on here and I'll be fine. It can be difficult to resist though, because normally I'm that type of person. I've been doing good, I'd say so at least. Have you had your reputation ruined before on other sites?

I'm pretty sarcastic at times, but most people that I joke around with know I'm kidding. I understand that there are some people who just do

• there dating in the show, idk if they married like Maggie and glenn did. But I remember carl walked in on rick and andrea ! xD

Is it true that Andrea and Rick are married?

• edited June 2014

you know what I just realized? these to scenes look so alike...

Alt text

Alt text

there dating in the show, idk if they married like Maggie and glenn did. But I remember carl walked in on rick and andrea ! xD

• I haven't really been a part of any other communities but this one. Most of the people here are very nice though, and I'm really enjoying my time here. I better knock on wood, in case I say something "wrong" and everything just comes crashing down on top me.

Similar things have happened in real life though, usually by people who I thought were my friends. I'd say something and they would just avoid me, and I'd beat myself up wondering wtf I said to make them hate me so much. It's normally fine now. Whenever I meet someone new people will just say "Yeah, don't worry about her. She may be weird, but she means well." My biggest problem is that I'm just too impulsive. I say things without thinking them through, and it usually gets me into trouble.

Agreed. I always hate being accused of being a troll when I'm not. This has happened on previous sites as well, this community is actually t

• Wait... the guy on the bottom picture is the Governor, right?

you know what I just realized? these to scenes look so alike...

• ys. and the on top is carl.

Wait... the guy on the bottom picture is the Governor, right?

• I've been part of a few communities. Some I left because I got bored, others I left because of the hate, there was even an instance where I had gotten banned for saying something that was apparently "too much". I don't even know if that's possible, I was never mean to any users (Aside from a few, but that was a different community). I've also noticed on here that certain users are getting banned and I have no idea why. That's actually worrying because what if I end up getting banned here for something that people took the wrong way or the mods disagree with?

I have gotten in trouble just for saying things before, twice actually. The second time resulted in me getting expelled. Don't ask me, I have no idea how it happened, the school was just filled with a fuck ton of sensitive cunts. That's usually the reason though, people are just too sensitive in general.

I haven't really been a part of any other communities but this one. Most of the people here are very nice though, and I'm really enjoying my

• Yeah, WhatTheDuck got banned again, for taking it too far. I was away when he was banned, so I don't really know what it was for, but I'm pretty sure it was just for being himself. I told him to tone it down on all the weird shit, but of course he didn't listen to me. >:(

I agree that people can be too sensitive, but then I would be a hypocrite because I'm sensitive too. I try to keep up a tough reputation, but it's hard sometimes. I get pretty sad when people ignore me or get mad at me. shrugs Oh well. I guess I can learn to stop being a baby about things I can't control.

I've been part of a few communities. Some I left because I got bored, others I left because of the hate, there was even an instance where I

• Holy shit. The whole half side of his face was blown off.. O_o

ys. and the on top is carl.

• I turn sadness into anger. I don't know if that's a good idea or not, I just hate being sad, and the feeling of anger can be exciting at times. I never even let out an anger because I have nothing to let it out on, so I just wait for it to go away on it's own, which also might not be such a good idea. I just feel like the more anger that I let build up, the more mentally stronger I become. That's the way I see it, but people keep telling me "No, don't do that". Honestly it doesn't seem all that bad, I've been doing it for years (Most of which have been unintentional because I can't seem to let any anger out at all) and it hasn't affected me, unless it has and I just can't see what it's done.

I have noticed that I do get pissed off very easy though, but it's still better than being depressed. I'll admit though, I like the thoughts that run through my head when I'm angry.

Yeah, WhatTheDuck got banned again, for taking it too far. I was away when he was banned, so I don't really know what it was for, but I'm pr

• I don't know if that's a good idea either, but people handle stress in different ways, so I'm not going to judge you for it. I just hope you don't end up hurting someone or yourself when you get angry. One of these days you could just snap. It happens all the time. So you should be careful.

I know my brother has problems controlling his temper and he gets mad easily, and his doctor told him to find an activity to get his mind off of the stress that he's dealing with. He does kickboxing now, and so far I've seen big changes in his temperament and he's a lot calmer. Maybe you could try something like that? I know that when I get stressed out and I feel sad, I like to draw or write. It gets my mind off of everything for a while.

I turn sadness into anger. I don't know if that's a good idea or not, I just hate being sad, and the feeling of anger can be exciting at tim

• and its not to late for that to happen in the show, so it could still happen.

Holy shit. The whole half side of his face was blown off.. O_o

• I like trains

i like turtles

Sign in to comment in this discussion.