Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Reading this made me sad....... ='( RIP Bananas. Btw you should listen to Noncy more. She's always right.

ALLTHATFREEUSLIVESON

AllThatRemains (!) Have a house meeting. Confront RIch. Ask him what's going on. We were undecided on what we should do about the whol

• Sure, if you consider getting one of your friends killed just so you can get it on with a girl "worth it".

Jewfreeus posted: »

I guess going full shane was worth it ai?

• holy crap... THAT WAS INSANE! I was like "nooo don't kill my sister" !!

man, and when you said he squeezed the heart!! I friken winced!!

AllThatRemains (!) Have a house meeting. Confront RIch. Ask him what's going on. We were undecided on what we should do about the whol

• Rich, Y U DU DIS?!

• edited June 2014

Random thought coming from a random guy.

When we first met Rich, back at the school, what would have happened if we voted to ignore him, and just leave him. (That WAS an option, wasn't it?)

Would this whole situation even had happened?

• You're lucky I'm with him xD

sardines posted: »

OH SHIT WELP LOOKS LIKE JOE AND I ARE IN TROUBLE I also think it's funny that I'm calling someone else "a boy" like he's super young when

• 3) Take them both with us. I'll see if they can prove themselves.

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy After my guards took the new people back to the warehouse, I decided to go hunting for more with the new kid, Shadow.

• DAMN. :o

RIP Bananas. :c

• edited June 2014

Why would I vote to kill characters ? We've yet to see their full potential and character development. Tobi needs people for his community and if anything bringing Joe might make things more interesting...

3) Take them both with us. I'll see if they can prove themselves.

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy: 3) Take them both with us. I'll see if they can prove themselves.

• I'll probably still die anyway :P

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You're lucky I'm with him xD

• edited June 2014

Same to you lovable asshole. ;)

Markd4547 posted: »

BRING IT ON!!! Tobi your learning the art of villainy well using the decisions for a chance to wind up your rivals I like your time is running out enjoy it while it lasts

• Lol - funny you said Sardines (the character) is nice because I almost voted the same as you :P I'd rather Joe die now more humanely than to piss Tobi off later and get a horrible, horrible death, or worse... But who knows :P

Thanks for not voting to kill me, lol.

1) Kill Joe. Take Sardines with us I can't kill a girl plus Sardine is so nice I just can't lol and Joes already giving Tobi disrespect h

• No I think you as a user is nice and friendly even if we never talked lol so I would feel bad for choosing the kill option also you weren't part of the group that killed Cornpopper so you may survive this time and no problem :)

Lol - funny you said Sardines (the character) is nice because I almost voted the same as you :P I'd rather Joe die now more humanely than to

• Just work. I got your back :D

I'll probably still die anyway :P

• Don't worry, if I'm still alive you'll be fine. 8)

I'll probably still die anyway :P

• Lol just beat it.... out of everyone I want Valky to kill me. I want her to become like me.

Edit: Tobi still playing TLOU so not I'm spoiling the ending if he reads this comment lol

• edited June 2014

You're my plaything now boy...

TDMshadowCP posted: »

2) From all the people.... Tobi picked me. I do not feel safe.._

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy After my guards took the new people back to the warehouse, I decided to go hunting for more with the new kid, Shadow.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Hey, Lee.

The thing that Shadow has about not being able to kill walkers because of his mom, it comes and goes. Just putting that out there.

• Delightfully Evil I want shadow because his only here who wants my character to live lol

Lol just beat it.... out of everyone I want Valky to kill me. I want her to become like me.

• edited June 2014

well...R.I.P. Rich...you crazy motherfucker...I BELIEVED IN YOU !! D:

Didn't see that one coming...he really was crazy...son of a bitch...

R.I.P. officer Bananas, I just hope they put a bullet in your head before burying you...

For the candy bars! Jewf was like...

• edited June 2014

Tobi isn't a good boy.

Alt text

Yes! That's the way I like! FEED ME YOUR HATRED! I would rather have them shot or taken away than let them free. Let the bitches work. Make the batman suffer! Don't worry Shadow, you're safe if you're on my good side. And as for Markd4547, just because I die, doesn't mean my legacy wont live on. I have already planted a seed.

Oh and I choose option 2).

CoolStoryBro After Kunny died, back at the tool shop. Me and DLB left the town and started running down an empty road. I kept blaming mys

• edited June 2014

Alt text

I thank you for your work in your community it's my legacy to take over when your killed I will water that seed and become the true heir and king of your community keep up the great work

Tobi isn't a good boy. Yes! That's the way I like! FEED ME YOUR HATRED! I would rather have them shot or taken away than let them fre

• "Life's a bitch, Shadow. You have to let that bitch know who's in charge. Take control of it, and make your own destiny." by Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

Oh nice you used the background story I gave you with small difference. Very nice.

These people annoy me.... Ah fuck it. I can find better people than these two. 2) Kill them both, we'll take all their stuff.

• With you as leader it would sink like quicksand. No I got a different legacy in mind. One you'll never be able to succeed in.

I thank you for your work in your community it's my legacy to take over when your killed I will water that seed and become the true heir and king of your community keep up the great work

• Alt text

These people annoy me.... Ah fuck it. I can find better people than these two. 2) Kill them both, we'll take all their stuff.

"Life's a bitch, Shadow. You have to let that bitch know who's in charge. Take control of it, and make your own destiny." by Tobi-Is-A-Good-

• edited June 2014

You know what this reminds me of...?

Alt text

I JUST WENT FULL NATE

• But your death proves your plans are always bound for failure. HAHHAHHAHAHHEEEE AHA you think I want your legacy no I seek to destroy it and build better one I know your building a villain in shadow just know I'm watching

Alt text

With you as leader it would sink like quicksand. No I got a different legacy in mind. One you'll never be able to succeed in.

• edited June 2014

Tobi needs people for his community and if anything bringing Joe might make things more interesting...

You're not gonna like my choice then.

Why would I vote to kill characters ? We've yet to see their full potential and character development. Tobi needs people for his community a

• Who says it's Shadow?

But your death proves your plans are always bound for failure. HAHHAHHAHAHHEEEE AHA you think I want your legacy no I seek to destroy it and build better one I know your building a villain in shadow just know I'm watching

• edited June 2014

Method to your madness that's why you let Valky survive her incompetence and lies you could use guiltys life to manipulate her into being your heir

Git not related lol

Alt text

Who says it's Shadow?

• why let Valky survive her incompetence and lies

You'll find out soon enough.

Method to your madness that's why you let Valky survive her incompetence and lies you could use guiltys life to manipulate her into being your heir Git not related lol

• CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!! <3

Alt text

For the candy bars! Jewf was like...

• That idea was actually Tobi's. He gave me some back story for his character, I found it interesting, so I decided to add it in.

1) Kill Joe. Take Sardines with us I can't kill a girl plus Sardine is so nice I just can't lol and Joes already giving Tobi disrespect h

• That was one of the best chapters so far! And not just 'cause it was my POV. It was sooo intense....At first I doubted the decision to tell the group about Rich when he came to kill me but I'm happy I did because it was better for the group.

When Rich said that he didn't hurt himself...was he just being crazy and delusional or was that not his blood?!? O_o

• Heh, I knew you would like that life quote I added. B]

"Life's a bitch, Shadow. You have to let that bitch know who's in charge. Take control of it, and make your own destiny." by Tobi-Is-A-Good-

• edited June 2014

Rich had already stabbed him in the head... he won't be turning.

well...R.I.P. Rich...you crazy motherfucker...I BELIEVED IN YOU !! Didn't see that one coming...he really was crazy...son of a bitch... R.I.P. officer Bananas, I just hope they put a bullet in your head before burying you...

• I'm proud of what you've done with my character. Everyone just hates me so much.

Heh, I knew you would like that life quote I added. B]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.