The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I gotta say I've experienced less and less weird things as i grew older, but yeah, it does. I even have lucid dreams, which basically means that i can control the realm of dreams to my own desire. It's funny when you ask people in your dreams : Ok...can i wake up now? -_- OR "sigh...ain't nobody got time for this..."

TWDFan86 posted: »

Does it still happen?

• I don't know how to lucid dream :/

I gotta say I've experienced less and less weird things as i grew older, but yeah, it does. I even have lucid dreams, which basically means

• You're the chosen one .Very creppy though i won't see my TV the same way froom now on.

Alright, well...it happened back in my childhood. I still remember it to this day...all the weird events that went on when i was young, some

• That would've been sleep paralysis. It happens sometimes...like i said, it's a sleep disorder, falsely accused to be caused by ghosts and the like. In Japan, they call it "Kanashibari", it is said to be caused by evil spirits and demons. Although it is an unpleasant experience, it is a natural phenomenon.

My mom never sleep talked in her life as far as I know...except for that one time when something similar happened except it wasn't my dad. S

• edited June 2014

Why didn't I see this before? Lol, that's one of my favorite gifs now. B]

I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT, LEE!

• In my experience, you simply have to condition your mind to it. I would suggest going to sleep with a clear idea of the dream you want to have. Mold it as you like and soon you'll be able to laugh at your own psyche. It's an interesting experience, i can tell you that much. I even had sequels to some of my dreams, where the next dream i had would start exactly where my previous or old one left off.

I don't know how to lucid dream

• Any weird or scary dreams you guys wanna share?

• Sometimes I have reoccurring dreams of extremely vivid airplane crashes happening right next to me. They're so vivid that when they crash, I can actually feel the heat and shockwave from the explosion. I can also see what type of plane it was that was involved in the crash (I know a lot about planes).
  • Something like that happened to me once when i was little just that instead of a beep it was like a flash.I have heard it has a medical explanation though.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Has it ever happen to you guys? It happens to be a bit often, and I gotten used to it. When I'm on bed, almost about to fall asleep, I feel

• As long as it's not an old TV from like the 60's or 70's, you should be fine xD

ps3gamer095 posted: »

You're the chosen one .Very creppy though i won't see my TV the same way froom now on.

• Well, I can't know for sure since it only happened to me once very briefly. I think I heard some people die from that too because they've stopped breathing.

That would've been sleep paralysis. It happens sometimes...like i said, it's a sleep disorder, falsely accused to be caused by ghosts and th

• That's pretty neat. I don't know if my weak mind is able to do such a thing.

In my experience, you simply have to condition your mind to it. I would suggest going to sleep with a clear idea of the dream you want to ha

• That's indeed a terrifying thought, i must admit it never happened to me so i wouldn't know...

Well, I can't know for sure since it only happened to me once very briefly. I think I heard some people die from that too because they've stopped breathing.

• I used to have a dream every year about me and other people being locked in a building and then some monsters where released to hunt us down
    and only the persons who survived 'till dawn would be released .

Any weird or scary dreams you guys wanna share? * Sometimes I have reoccurring dreams of extremely vivid airplane crashes happening rig

• That's my way of saying thanks for sweeping all of us :)

Why didn't I see this before? Lol, that's one of my favorite gifs now. B]

• That sounds like a fucked up contest, lol. It also reminds me of The Last of Us.

I used to have a dream every year about me and other people being locked in a building and then some monsters where released to hunt us down and only the persons who survived 'till dawn would be released .

• The power of the broom. B]

That's my way of saying thanks for sweeping all of us

• It's worth a try at least. It's certainly worth it.

That's pretty neat. I don't know if my weak mind is able to do such a thing.

• I'll try it in about an hour when I go to sleep.

It's worth a try at least. It's certainly worth it.

• sometimes it turned into The Hunger Games lol

That sounds like a fucked up contest, lol. It also reminds me of The Last of Us.

• Lol, I STILL haven't watched that movie. DON'T JUDGE ME.

sometimes it turned into The Hunger Games lol

• Ha! xD

Alright, so you weren't wearing pants when the problem occurred then.

• don't worry, me neither i have only heard what it is about.

Lol, I STILL haven't watched that movie. DON'T JUDGE ME.

• edited June 2014

Oh here's another that happened to another friend of mine.

So my friend said he was sleeping in his bed, and he heard something really loud outside of his window.

He sat up and he told me that he was hearing some loud whaling from some unknown species.

He thought it was a banshee yelling outside the window. It was making some screeching sounds and scaring him to death.

He hid himself under the covers, and called out to his brother who was sleeping next door. They leave their doors open just in case.

He kept calling his brother to come over, while the loud screeching was going on, just outside of his window.

While he was still hiding under his covers, the screeching was getting louder. He started hearing footsteps coming towards him.

He started shaking badly as the footsteps got louder and faster. The screeching was really loud this time, it sounded like it was right next to him.

Just when he was about to scream. His brother opens the window and says "Shut the hell up you stupid cat!" And the feline runs away. B]

Scary bedtime story anybody?

• Just visualize the dream you want to have while closing your eyes. Also, if you know you're about to wake up but don't want the dream to end, just keep sleeping. Although some of my dreams ended in depressing tragedy...it's interesting to see what your mind will come up with while you're awake. I don't ALWAYS have lucid dreams, that would be hell, because i feel like i didn't sleep at all, since i'm basically awake but dreaming. It's interesting though.

I'll try it in about an hour when I go to sleep.

• then they killed the cat the end.

Oh here's another that happened to another friend of mine. So my friend said he was sleeping in his bed, and he heard something really lo

• Troll cat.

Oh here's another that happened to another friend of mine. So my friend said he was sleeping in his bed, and he heard something really lo

• Usually when I'm about to wake up while dreaming, I have to get up for class or something. Which sucks :c

Just visualize the dream you want to have while closing your eyes. Also, if you know you're about to wake up but don't want the dream to end

• Had to check if it was a screamer before lol. It could be fake they can do that with some rope and acting from the boy. Also why didnt the camera captured the ghost? cameras are supossed to do that.

What's up with this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoVQs0GLlUg

• haha ! tell me about it...i know that feeling xD Luckily i have no more classes right now so i can sleep longer :P

Usually when I'm about to wake up while dreaming, I have to get up for class or something. Which sucks :c

• Same here. Sleeping through noon x)

haha ! tell me about it...i know that feeling xD Luckily i have no more classes right now so i can sleep longer :P

• uff im okay ... for now

As long as it's not an old TV from like the 60's or 70's, you should be fine xD

• Hmm, possibly. I like scary ghost videos or urban legend stories. They're pretty fascinating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ThQcXnW2g4

Had to check if it was a screamer before lol. It could be fake they can do that with some rope and acting from the boy. Also why didnt the camera captured the ghost? cameras are supossed to do that.

• edited June 2014

I have this weird thing where I love watching scary shit at 2 in the morning just to scare myself. (saw those videos before, btw ^). Here's one if you're interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeOB21UeD5k

Hmm, possibly. I like scary ghost videos or urban legend stories. They're pretty fascinating. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ThQcXnW2g4

• Nice vid, I like stories like that, very interesting. Lmao, I can't get scared. :[ I try but I can't, man. Have you seen this one? If you stare in her eyes without blinking, she ages and gets older. Her hair turns grey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTmwBhLMlFg

I have this weird thing where I love watching scary shit at 2 in the morning just to scare myself. (saw those videos before, btw ^). Here's one if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeOB21UeD5k

• Haven't seen it. Looks like her eyes get narrower and darker and everything you just said. But I didn't stare straight through because my eyes began to hurt xP

Nice vid, I like stories like that, very interesting. Lmao, I can't get scared. :[ I try but I can't, man. Have you seen this one? If you s

• The scariest dream I've ever had involved me drinking an immortality potion and then fighting off a gigantic spider, only to become stuck in a capsule-type thing and starving for all eternity.

• You can't ZAP me, genius, i'm underage. I don't even have an identity card yet.

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE.

And, for the record, words are not a strong drug, and they're legal in 59 out of i dunno-how-many states. So yeah. Screw you, too.

Okay girlie, whatever you say. and also, You're messing with Government property. You're gonna have to stop. Otherwise I'll be forced to zap you.

• edited June 2014

I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed." I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

Alt text

Scary bedtime story anybody?

• Gooood mooorning, foruuums! What's up?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.