The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yea.... Lmfaoo

I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY motherfucker...

• I'm not pulling for anyone. I just want there to be a good series.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Well, he was carried to the bench. You're pulling for the Spurs ? I wouldn't be pulling for no one if I was you.

• THAT. FRIKEN. SUCKS.

Is anyone else going crazy waiting for episode 4? I had a fucking dream that I played it and I didn't even realize it was a dream until I came here and saw that no one else had played it.

• It's a very, very... maaaaaad world.

You are the inspiration behind this madness.

• Im guessing that made you sick.

IM EATING A CINIMON BUN WITH FROSTING ON IT! this totally made me lose my apatite...

• I'm pretty sure it will be a good series, like last year. Unless Lebron keeps missing 4th quarters and San Antonio doesn't pay their bills.

What's up with ya ? Anything new ?

I'm not pulling for anyone. I just want there to be a good series.

• oohhhhh shits and giggles I feel like ass right now....

• SO JUICAY.

Every time I check this thread...

• I've been to San Antonio's Arena. The fact it can even stand is astounding.

Nothing, just working for an incompetent asshole now.

I'm pretty sure it will be a good series, like last year. Unless Lebron keeps missing 4th quarters and San Antonio doesn't pay their bills. What's up with ya ? Anything new ?

• How that song was used in Gears 3 was perfect.

It's a very, very... maaaaaad world.

• It does look pretty damn shitty for some reason. I always liked your team's, though, it looks clean.

That makes two of us. I'm busting out of here. I think I'd rather work at Mcdonalds.

I've been to San Antonio's Arena. The fact it can even stand is astounding. Nothing, just working for an incompetent asshole now.

• Guys, who has skype in here? We could all voice chat, if your brave enough :p

• What happened in the episode?

Is anyone else going crazy waiting for episode 4? I had a fucking dream that I played it and I didn't even realize it was a dream until I came here and saw that no one else had played it.

• Yeah, American Airlines Center (kinda funny how AA sponsors two teams who hate each other) is a really nice place. The place in San Antonio is out in a weird place next to a bunch of warehouses.

My new supervisor just makes dumb decisions and doesn't help at all.

It does look pretty damn shitty for some reason. I always liked your team's, though, it looks clean. That makes two of us. I'm busting out of here. I think I'd rather work at Mcdonalds.

• edited June 2014

I do. but I look like ass right now and don't know if I have the guts to do it. :/

and I had it on my tables which doesn't feel like working right now. well it hasn't felt like working for the past 5 months soo. its dead.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Guys, who has skype in here? We could all voice chat, if your brave enough

• I thought it was for the trailers of Gears 1? But then again, I only played the first one, and a little bit of the second.

How that song was used in Gears 3 was perfect.

• You don't have to show your face. Voice chat is enough, but three or more people would be good.

I do. but I look like ass right now and don't know if I have the guts to do it. and I had it on my tables which doesn't feel like working right now. well it hasn't felt like working for the past 5 months soo. its dead.

• Nope. Used during a very emotional moment halfway through Gears 3.

I thought it was for the trailers of Gears 1? But then again, I only played the first one, and a little bit of the second.

• Nope. Used during a very emotional moment halfway through Gears 3.

I thought it was for the trailers of Gears 1? But then again, I only played the first one, and a little bit of the second.

• I already struggle when speaking on my own language.

You don't have to show your face. Voice chat is enough, but three or more people would be good.

• The Heat's looks pretty good too. It's right in front of the beach and it's in Downtown Miami, that place is beautiful. Maybe it has to do with AA ?

I work at a restaurant. The owner is a dickhead who wants me to work 10+ hours when I'm not in College. I can't wait until I become a lawyer and get all this shit off my back.

Dude, I love how you became a Forum sensation. You used to be a fan of me, now I'm a fan of you.

Yeah, American Airlines Center (kinda funny how AA sponsors two teams who hate each other) is a really nice place. The place in San Antonio

• I work around 4 and a half everyday, but it feels longer now.

Wait, since when am I a forum sensation? Did I miss something?

The Heat's looks pretty good too. It's right in front of the beach and it's in Downtown Miami, that place is beautiful. Maybe it has to do w

• I only have a Vita mic. But I can't download Skype on it because there's no more memory card space.

Guys, who has skype in here? We could all voice chat, if your brave enough

• Lmao i got an ugly voice.

You don't have to show your face. Voice chat is enough, but three or more people would be good.

• You're Brasilian right?

I already struggle when speaking on my own language.

• And I don't know how to work it on computer. it keeps talking about prices and stuff.

I already struggle when speaking on my own language.

• I work around 10 when I don't have school, 7-8 when I do.

Everyone loves Noncy. Myserious, calculating, cold hearted.

I work around 4 and a half everyday, but it feels longer now. Wait, since when am I a forum sensation? Did I miss something?

• Haha, I'd try to help you, but I don't understand anything about these stuff.

And I don't know how to work it on computer. it keeps talking about prices and stuff.

• Yep.

You're Brasilian right?

• That sounds nightmarish.

Not enough for me to get a hate thread. I want a hate thread...

I work around 10 when I don't have school, 7-8 when I do. Everyone loves Noncy. Myserious, calculating, cold hearted.

• Any body use the Kik App?

Lmao i got an ugly voice.

• Get skype on your laptop.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I only have a Vita mic. But I can't download Skype on it because there's no more memory card space.

• I have a bit of an accent..... I think...

@TWDFan86 Do I have a accent?

Lmao i got an ugly voice.

• If it was only the sound of it.

Why is it that us badass never get hate threads ?

That sounds nightmarish. Not enough for me to get a hate thread. I want a hate thread...

• Aren't you glad I didn't say BraZilian?

Yep.

• I thought it was a mistake, lol. It uses the Z in English so, nah.

Aren't you glad I didn't say BraZilian?

• I don't think I've ever had a hate thread made about me.

Just perverted ones.

If it was only the sound of it. Why is it that us badass never get hate threads ?

• Skype IS free right?! I just downloaded it on my computer and I better not be charged anything.

And I don't know how to work it on computer. it keeps talking about prices and stuff.

• I guess that's what you get when you show your face here. Lot of thirsty guys out there.

I don't think I've ever had a hate thread made about me. Just perverted ones.

• Good night, everybody! Sweet dreams.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.